Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Red Ashes - Literature (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (593314 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2017
the last update got me laughing real hardgringrin
Re: Red Ashes by cyndylove64(f): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2017
Ernesty20 did we beg u to read it.....iranu#see is mouth like nonsense story#can u even compose a poem not to talk of writing a narrative essay.i don't no y some of you will just come and spilling trash.see if u don't like the story u live in other word GET A LIFE DUDE
Re: Red Ashes by ernesty20(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2017
cyndylove64:
Ernesty20 did we beg u to read it.....iranu#see is mouth like nonsense story#can u even compose a poem not to talk of writing a narrative essay.i don't no y some of you will just come and spilling trash.see if u don't like the story u live in other word GET A LIFE DUDE
what gives me joy is that you have never written love letter before not to talk of writing a good story
Re: Red Ashes by talk2saintify(m): 10:57am On Feb 04, 2017
wink

new comer...

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by talk2saintify(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2017
this political thug erh...

yhu like criticizing sum1's work are yhu mad angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by talk2saintify(m): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2017
this political thug erh...

yhu like criticizing sum1's work are yhu mad angry angry

dun let me slap yhu oooo

this own yhu criticize everyn one work....

DEVIL...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by talk2saintify(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2017
Chumzypinky's

well done....

ah started follow this peace yesterday...

and am done with 77 already..

yhu too much wink.....and the suspense is also too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by Queengolden(f): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2017
beautiful story ma.............. More ink to your pen

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 11:45am On Feb 04, 2017
Dis keke get luck say na dream. I no mind make she crase. She done too give nathan problem.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2017
Pls ooooo......kainene shouldn't run mad ooooo.....

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
ernesty20:
Nonsense story
hahahahaha, God punish u and ur entire generation for dat
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
Chumzypinky:

abeg.no curse am mek devil no use u.dis is an example of devil's agent.no fall into temptation pls.
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ikigia:

it's a dream, better! abi how would an unstable person narrates his/her actions..... lol

Well-done!

Winters22:

hahahaaaa!

Please fear God, must you quote everything
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
ernesty20:
Nonsense story
Please don't derail this thread, I believe you're bigger than that. Please
Re: Red Ashes by Winters22: 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
Prettyhurts:

buh it wasn't long na...
Re: Red Ashes by angelliza(f): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
ernesty20:
Nonsense story

Please write your own so we can read and get Sense from their if this one is Nonsense to U
Re: Red Ashes by angelliza(f): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
@ Political Thug write your own story and let's see what u capable of instead of condemning other people's work. U keep complaining and U keep Reading the story.
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
chumzypinky abeg finish dis story so i can concentrate with my work cos my employer don dey complain already
Re: Red Ashes by Ikigia: 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Did I kill someone undecided
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
KAKA.
When Kainene narrated her dream to me, i knew i had to make the move to save my friend from destruction.
For her to have such a dream simply meant that the blood oath she and Nathan made was still efficient.
And it was then that i knew that Nathan never really cheated on Kainene, else he would have ran mad already.
When Kainene told me about the dream, i waved it off saying it was just an ordinary dream. But i knew it was no ordinary dream.

I pressed the doorbell and Nathan's mother opened the door. She was looking radiant in her simple green pencilled gown that hugged her smooth creamy skin showing off her curves. His mother was avery beautiful woman. She smiled on seeing me 'Kainene's friend right?'

'yes ma. Good afternoon'

She smiled even broader 'come in'

'thanks'

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by cyndylove64(f): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ernesty20 said have never written love letter lol i accept at least am better dan u NFA (no future ambition) d letter u have written what has it made u in life.guy abeg love letter wen u don write add money for ur bank account.be looking for who will help u to write love letter for ur girlfriend.don't go do something about ur destiny.mumu oshi.brainless fellow.when people are typing /commenting pls don't cause ur blindless future is affecting the thread.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by talk2saintify(m): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Chumzypinky:
KAKA.

When Kainene told me about the dream, i waved it off saying it was just an ordinary dream. But i knew it was no ordinary dream.

dar aint good nah
angry angry
'thanks'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by talk2saintify(m): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Chumzypinky:
KAKA.

'thanks'
dar aint good nah
angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
so dat one Na update undecided. mummy chumzy abeg if u no won update just forget till u ready to update no dey do dis kind tin..shuoooo

3 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by ernesty20(m): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Re: Red Ashes by Rhayne(f): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
Chumpzypinky ignore the person that keeps comin here to spew rubbish. He's just an attention seeking leech,his moniker is proof that he needs help. Anyways,nice story but i think instead of tantalizing your readers with tiny snippets,wait for when you are ready n drop a hot long update. My thoughts sha. Kudos ma'am

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by brohimot(f): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
ernesty20:
Nonsense story
Na by force to read story? What rubbish shey dem use rope tie u come here?
Get out of here joor
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
cyndylove64:
Ernesty20 said have never written love letter lol i accept at least am better dan u NFA (no future ambition) d letter u have written what has it made u in life.guy abeg love letter wen u don write add money for ur bank account.be looking for who will help u to write love letter for ur girlfriend.don't go do something about ur destiny.mumu oshi.brainless fellow.when people are typing /commenting pls don't cause ur blindless future is affecting the thread.
LMFAO grin u wan kill am?? grin #dis bae is bad...
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
Sori for the short updates, here's the complete one
¤¤¤¤¤¤KAKA¤¤¤¤¤¤
'is Nathan in?'

'no. He went to work'

'ah!' i sighed 'i thought he'd be in'

'no' she smiled again. This woman was just too beautiful and sophisticated for her age. I wondered how old she was.

'alright i...'

'would you want to join me for lunch? I prepared enough for you and me'

'me and you? You knew i was coming?'

'thats not what i meant' she touched my arm 'what i meant was, what i prepared is enough to satisfy you and mem'

I smiled 'but erm...'

'and dont say no. There's no room for you to say no. I'm just a lonely woman dearie. No grandchildren or even kids. I just have a son and he works, he's hardly ever at home now. And even when he comes back in the evening, he locks himself up in his room. I just dont know whats wrong with him. He's not the usual smiley boy i used to know. I'm just wondering whats happening. But i've noticed that whenever Kainene has a fight with him, he's always not himself'

She had pulled me into one of the chairs by now. Then she sat beside me 'i prepared rice. Jollof rice, turkey and salad. Aha! There was a video i watched today on whatsapp. About how people formed cabbage with chemicals. Have you seen it?'

'no, i've not. How possible is it to make cabbage with chemicals?'

'thats human beings for you. I should have saved the video but i didnt'

'there was also a video i saw on Youtube. About how chinese makes paracetamol with handkerchief'

'eh?'

'its a cold medicine. Like sweet, it prevents cold. The person who made the video said she was licking it and washing plates on a sink when the stuff accidentally fell from how mouth and into the water in the sink. Then it started rising. Rising and rising. Then its took the form of a towel and the name of the drug or sweeet itself is towel'

'i am not surprised. This is endtime' she had finished serving both of us by now 'its only God that would help me and you in this world. I dont know why people are so desperate for money nowadays, the unemployment isnt helping matters either. Young youths are all over the place, being idle. And so they say, an idle man is the devil's workshop. Then they sit and do rubbish'

'thats true' i scooped a spoon into my mouth. It was delicious 'we just have to be careful about what we eat nowadays. Even the rice we eat, i heard, is made of rubber. Infact, na God hand we dey. Igbo people we say aka chineke kanyi nno'

She chuckled and we continued eating. We talked about a whole lot of things. From the economic recession in the country to prostitutes to nollywood to hobbies, to several things. Then finally, we settled on Nathan and Kainene's relationship.

'what really is wrong with them? What do you think would have been the reason for their breakup?' she asked.

I rolled my eyes wondering if i should tell her or not. I finally decided to tell her, we could handle things together now that we've bonded well. And so i told her everything including the blood oath.

By the time i finished, she was awestruck 'a blood convenant?' was the first thing she blurted out 'they actually did a blood convenant? Were they high or something?'

'its love i guess'

'this is very wrong! They obviously do not know what a blood convenant entails seriously. Do you know i lost my mum due to this?'

I raised an inquisitive brow 'how?'

'my mum had a blood convenant with my dad. Then something happened along the line, she fell in love with some other man and had sex with him. She fell down and died the instant she set my eyes on my father after the act!'

Then i remembered something? This woman.....wasnt she supposed to have amnesia?

I looked at her and saw the confused look in her eyes. Her hands became shaky. Her forehead sweaty. Then she held her head.

'ma'am? Are you alright?' i asked.

'is that how i lost my mum?' she asked 'where did that come from? I mean, how did i know about it? How did i remember it? There's a....there's an image flashing into my memory right now. I can see myself....my young self...dressed in black and mourning. This...this place looks...' she shut her eyes tightly 'like a cementary. My head'

I stood up and held her hand 'stop trying to remember aunt. You'll only end up hurting yourself. The fact that you actually remembered this particular incident shows you're recovering little by little. Its only a matter of time and you'll regain all your memories back. But for now, you need to relax. Dont force it. They'll naturally come to you okay?' She nodded her head 'where's your bedroom? You need to take a nap. Let me help you to your room' i held her hand and helped her up.

She swooned and i held her shoulder tightly 'easy there aunt'

'my head. My sight is blurry. So many flashes'

'calm down aunt' i helped her up the stairs.

TBC

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by cyndylove64(f): 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
Missperfect28:
LMFAO grin u wan kill am?? grin #dis bae is bad...
am not bad jawe.the guy need to be put in his place#seriously i don't insult people u can ask mummy pinky#winks
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nene and Nathan should just get back 2geda already.
Re: Red Ashes by mizchoc(f): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
the suspense is killing..
Chumzypinky... hope you have recovered

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.