Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,850 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Red Ashes - Literature (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (593457 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by aprilwise(m): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
madam pinky God bless u real good for the this wonderful story. love is a mysterious feeling it cant be explained. i feel for kane. and the children names makes me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
wizsolzy:

hmmmmm mummy chumzy
where do u see all dis ur hilarious photos frm sef?
Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chumzypinky:
where do u see all dis ur hilarious photos frm sef?

auntie chumzy Na for one place like dat.
Re: Red Ashes by MicKaro: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Good, I'm impressed, but the plot sounds too juvenile and easy to comprehend,but carry on, Rene Raymond,H.P Lovecraft all started from scratch.At least Nigerians now write novels.Wish You the best

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
MicKaro:
Good, I'm impressed, but the plot sounds too juvenile and easy to comprehend,but carry on, Rene Raymond,H.P Lovecraft all started from scratch.At least Nigerians now write novels.Wish You the best
tanks dear
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Update deleted by me

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by mizchoc(f): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
#soft work....
mummy pinky.. the suspense is gathering weight ni.. drop update Biko.
more pen to ur ink... and vice versa
Re: Red Ashes by talk2saintify(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
we call the #awesomeness

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by tonye72(m): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
beautiful....... just beautiful. kudos MA.
Re: Red Ashes by ADECULATE(f): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
A super story written by a super woman, chumzypinky u re just awesome. Tanks 4 d update
Re: Red Ashes by ElajRita(f): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
chai mummy chumzy, I raise nyash for you joor, in fact I raise brea.st join, you too much.. hope my husband dey practice how to play football wella?
Re: Red Ashes by ElajRita(f): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
oya u guys should comment on the story.
Viewing this topic: sirblero ( m), ayoi ,
BurnaKing21 ( m), ElajRita( f ), trusted ,
Missclare1 (f ), hatchetman (m ), sotadegrt ( m),
prettytinah
Re: Red Ashes by sirblero(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
this story the "tor-tor-tori" my belle!!
Choi!..yummy mummy pinky...you too much!!
happy val..hope oga do better for you today.. #more ideas to your story.. #following!
Re: Red Ashes by sirblero(m): 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
ElajRita:
oya u guys should comment on the story. Viewing this topic: sirblero ( m), ayoi , BurnaKing21 ( m), ElajRita( f ), trusted , Missclare1 (f ), hatchetman (m ), sotadegrt ( m), prettytinah

lol..why na my name you call first nau..lolz. happy val ma!
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
ElajRita:
oya u guys should comment on the story. Viewing this topic: sirblero ( m), ayoi , BurnaKing21 ( m), ElajRita( f ), trusted , Missclare1 (f ), hatchetman (m ), sotadegrt ( m), prettytinah
tanks for calln dem hon
Re: Red Ashes by ElajRita(f): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
sirblero:

lol..why na my name you call first nau..lolz. happy val ma!

Same dear, Hope say no be u be dis??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by motawlahnee(f): 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chumzypinky:
KAINENE.
'i'm sorry MozB but i cant' i said in a slow voice after listening to him speak. There was no way things were going to work out between us. Firstly, i didnt love him and secondly, i was carrying another man's child and i was even in love with another! Guilt plaqued me.

'Kainene...' he tried holding my hand as i stood up.

'i'm sorry Moses but i have to go' From the corner of my eyes, i sighted Nathan standing up with Myra and they were both walking out of the restaurant.

'Kaine...' but i was already gone. Tears filled my eyes when i realised that i couldnt get the man i wanted anymore. Someone loved me but i was in love with someone else, it was very funny.

I sighted Nathan and Myra walking towards his car. I just watched them. I wanted to go to him, but i couldnt. Not with Myra watching.

I slowly walked to my car and got into it. I suddenly felt weak to drive. I just relaxed my head on the steering. I didnt know how long i rested my head there until i heard a knock on my window.

I looked up 'Nathan?' i muttered as i rolled down the windows.

'are you alright?' he asked surveying me with his eyes 'have you been crying?'

I reached for my eyes and noticed they were still wet 'i'm alright' i nodded, then i looked around for Myra 'where's she?'

'who?' he looked confused.

'your secretary, your lover. Myra'

'she's gone'

'okay' i simply nodded.

'you look weak. Do you think you can drive in this condition?'

I jerked 'what condition?' he certainly hadnt found out i was pregnant, did he? No one knew i was pregnant, except Kaka. Kaka didnt snitch on me, did she? I would never forgive her if she did.

'you're weak. Are you sick?' he touched my forehead.

'do you care?' i said in what looked like a whisper.

'not like i care too much. I just happened to see someone i knew looking distressed and i thought i could be of help' he said nonchalantly withdrawing his hand.

Though i felt bad, i didnt show it 'thanks alot but i'm fine by God's grace. And thanks for extending your kindness to "someone you knew". God bless you'

I saw the amusement in his eyes and heard the sarcasm in his voice when he said 'God bless you too'

I was even beginning to wonder when i became this spiritual. I wasnt an atheist really but i hardly went to church. Infact, i couldnt remember the last time i stepped into Winners Chapel which was my place of worship 'your regards to your mum for me' i said in a husky voice.

He shrugged and turned to leave. I shuddered. I didnt want him to leave 'Nathan?' i called and he turned to me. I wondered if he didnt feel anything for me anymore. Was it so easy to cast aside what we once shared? Yes, i made so many mistakes and i realised them now but didnt they say love is forgiving?

Shoprite was buzzing. Remember i stated that Rodinia was inside Shoprite? People were trooping in and out. We couldnt talk here. He came closer 'what is it?'

'please i beg you' i said with my palms together 'could you perhaps, get in the car? I...i want to discuss something with you'

He eyed me suspiciously for a while then he went over to the other side and entered the car. I whined up.

'what is it you want to discuss with me?' he asked.

I suddenly felt foolish. What was i thinking? This guy hated me already, what would he think of me when i say what i had to say? But then i had to tell him something, i had to say something.

'i just want us to be friends' i blurted out. Where did that come from? He looked at me like an interesting piece of art 'that we are ex-lovers doesnt mean we turn enemies right?' i searched his face for any reaction.

'are you kidding me?' then he laughed.

'i understand that you're in a very important relationship right now. With your secretary so i want us to be friends, no strings attached.

'sorry, i'm not usually friends with rude personalities'

'i'm willing to change. I know i'm rude, saucy, arrogant, badmouthed and what have you. And i've lost so many important things because of that. But i'm willing to become a better person now. I'm not asking you to take me back, i'm just asking for your forgiveness and your friendship. Nathan, i know i've wronged you in so many ways but the fact remains that i can never forget you. The hatred you have for me is killing me, its shattering' i poured out.

He looked at me for a while. Then i heard him sigh heavily 'Kainene' he called out.

'i know its too late. You're already in love with someone else. And i dont plan on destroying that relationship. Infact i'm happy you've found happiness with the right woman' tears dropped from my eyes. I didnt mean all i was saying. I was crazy about this guy for goodness sake!

'why are you doing this Nene?'

'because i still love you!'

'you said what?'

'i love you Nathan. I love you! I still love you with every ounce of my being and i miss you like crazy. I dont know how i'm going to live without you!' i cried.

TBC

Awhn so so emotional.... I almost cried
Nathan should just forgive her already.

Well done mummy Chumzypinky. Happy Val's Day kiss kiss kiss
Re: Red Ashes by ROYH(m): 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Wow! This is absolute pure piece of a geniuslistic mind... Chumzypinky.. Baby.. After me na u o.. Follow by anybody, who wan join...

I must tel u, i started reading diz masterclass less dan 72hrs ago.. And av been really glued to my S7/nokia2700 and Lenovo A850..

Infact the last time i remember having a genius mind was when i collected my Ss2 result that boast of two D7 and 8 'F's that are Kissing '9'.. My sister.. U are exactly like dat ss2 version of me..

KAINENE' my preBEST character so far(though with some nasty behaviours), i like her anyway.. She just reminded me of Guem JAN Di of Boys b4 Flowers..

NATHAN'.. My Best character by miles... He reminds me of Nikklaus of the Vampire dairies.. I love Casanova guys like him.. Infact, i dnt mind being a Gay.. Just 4 him..

CHUCKS.. The Bastard son of Lucifer.. The only candidate of Hell so far... Reminds me of Mio frm HER MOTHERS DAUGHTER.. Nothing much to say abt dat absolute and diabolic fool...

JOLADE'.. Reminds me of My 1st gf.. Ladies needs to learn from this character... Girls of now adays are in pain and agony, just because they wil do anytin to marry that HEdiot that doesn't deserve a single strand of hair on their head... Ladies pls learn, b4 ur Nigeria votes 4 Buhari again..

AMEN'.. The cunning incèstuos niggar of d story.. Reminds me of Nicholas Smith, of HERO by SmartestPOPQUEEN.. Came late into d story, but still stole the Headlines... Its gud to be bad sumtimes..

KAMSY'.. My favourite character.. I added her to my wishlist d moment she made me remember MELISSA.. If u don't knw how it feels to b left at d altar.. Pls try watching MELISSA 1-4..

CHIOMA.'.. May her stingy Soul and Pvssy rest in peace.. The architect of her own death.. Ordinary Pvssy, u no fit share? Ah.. Ladies can b stingy with that Open GATE they cal Vgina.

CHUMZYPINKY...= The Pen mistress, thats been ditching out punishment to whom ever she feels like hurting.. 'KILLED chioma.. 'made Nathan looked like a bad guy.. 'Raped Jolade.. 'Gave Kainene a Razor like Mouth thats costing her her happiness.. 'GAVE Mabel Amnessia..

'gave Chucks a Hungry man's dìck..

'abandoned Kamsy at d altar...

And lastly, sent Rice from 8,000naira to 20k..

Well... Despite all these... U are stil among my best writers of Nl.. And i promise u... Am very serious.. Nd i Mean it, just want to promise u dat, i wont tell, ur readers that u are my Ex Gf...

And have gat a question 4 u..

How can a dead character Narrates her life experience? E.g Chioma nd any other character u stil going to kill? Pls ans me..

To my fellow HERO mates... Tgold1, Rohy, and Mrlemuel, i wish u a Recessive Valentine celebration in Advance..

TEAM HERO..
Theblessedman Don Come Again Oh, have Missed U Walahi, C As U Blessed This Tori With Movie Similarity, It Good To Have You BACK ON BOARD[b]#TEAM_HERO NAANI[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by ROYH(m): 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
SmartestPopQUEEN:

grin cheesy cheesy always funny as ever...... Have missed yhu guys, like have missed my Monthly bloody obligations after i got engaged 7months ago..

Chumzypinky Mate,... I would have follow this story few weeks ago... Buh its unfortunate that, am having problems digesting the content of the story due to the Mixed dialect... E.g Pidgin, ibo and the Yaroba that yhu've been using..

Buh its obvious your work is excellent, with the comments have read so far... Keep it up.. And Keep The Writers Flag Flying High... #KTWFFH...

Tgold, mrlemuel, Rohy and other Hero lovers... Happy Vals day..
chai, Happy Vals Day 2 U Mam And Thank You 4 Not INFORMING Us Of Ya ENGANGEMENT Oh, Do You Think We're Gonna Create A Switch In Ya Foetus Ni..

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
motawlahnee:

Awhn so so emotional.... I almost cried
Nathan should just forgive her already.

Well done mummy Chumzypinky. Happy Val's Day kiss kiss kiss
oh sweetie, i wished u d same. But den next time if you want to comment, dont bother quoting d update ok? Jst press d reply comment and drop whatever it is you ant to okay? Kisses. And enjoy ur valentine. More smiles

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by kellyoneinamill: 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
i know say you dey try for update but like oliver twist can i have at least one episode follow up of nene and nath?
Re: Red Ashes by duchessxino(f): 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
This is the one of best piece have come across.... so interesting, more grease to your elbow ma'am
Re: Red Ashes by ayoxelee(m): 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chumzypinky:
VIEWING THIS TOPIC

Kimberlydavids
Mismore
Whizola
Ayoxelee
Heemah
Breezymidas
Krinniebouqui
Ifegold etc.
Pls comment una hear?

Madam no vex na tyt schedule, ah never even read lyk 3 or 4 update slf, just trying to find where I stopped when u caught me
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
ayoxelee:

Madam no vex na tyt schedule, ah never even read lyk 3 or 4 update slf, just trying to find where I stopped when u caught me
caught in the act! Where's my valentine gift?
Re: Red Ashes by ayoxelee(m): 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chumzypinky:

caught in the act! Where's my valentine gift?
u catch d catcher as for Valentine's gift I angrily dropped it at that our meeting point wen u no gri show

wao Nathan n Kainene are just made for each other but y u cme pause for there matter, update mke we know what's up with them na. Everytime I feel like dz story is coming to an end another episode unveil just like those long interesting seasonal movies we cnt just gt enough of it, with this Chidinma n Amen nw another season just start b dt
Re: Red Ashes by Pwettystarly: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Welcome..happy Val's day
Re: Red Ashes by hatchetman(m): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
ElajRita:
Re: Red Ashes by Melgy: 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Your write-up is just great. Keep it up
Re: Red Ashes by yorhmienerd(m): 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
It's high time we start flogging people that quotes long post. Hian!

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by motawlahnee(f): 12:04am On Feb 15, 2017
:
yorhmienerd:
It's high time we start flogging people that quotes long post. Hian!

tongue embarassed
Re: Red Ashes by drewsman: 12:51am On Feb 15, 2017
I dey follow jejely and wirely
Re: Red Ashes by yorhmienerd(m): 6:33am On Feb 15, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.