Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Red Ashes - Literature (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (593279 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by kajsa08: 7:25am On Feb 15, 2017
Pwettystarly:
Welcome..happy Val's day
thank God.
Re: Red Ashes by anneboy02(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2017
Pls cum nd update o

Yesterday val was ful of fun
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2017
anneboy02:
Pls cum nd update o

Yesterday val was ful of fun
for ur side ba?
Re: Red Ashes by citas(f): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2017
Chumzypinky:
for ur side ba?
chumzy where is ma val gift #crying#
Re: Red Ashes by sirblero(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2017
ElajRita:

Same dear, Hope say no be u be dis??

chisus!!? lolzzz
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
sirblero:

chisus!!? lolzzz
wetin be Chisus? Na valentine nah
Re: Red Ashes by harunablezin(f): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
sum ladies don't have courtesy...... making trouble in ur in law's house...
Re: Red Ashes by ChizzyMaris(f): 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Wow. I'm just speechless. Well-done Chumzypinky, this story is awesome.
Re: Red Ashes by anneboy02(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=Chumzypinky post=53728637] for ur side ba? Yes o
Re: Red Ashes by sirblero(m): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chumzypinky:
wetin be Chisus? Na valentine nah
you mah know say I no fit be am nau..
amah cool man..your boo!!
#lolz..

mummy pinky..we are waiting ooo
Re: Red Ashes by uniqueogo(f): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy woow miniature kainene Hmmmm so chuks is Chidinma's babies daddy that man is a huge Disappointment ride on mummyP tongue
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
sirblero:

you mah know say I no fit be am nau..
amah cool man..your boo!!
#lolz..

mummy pinky..we are waiting ooo
lol
Re: Red Ashes by smizel(m): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
nawa o. Madam chumzypinky. O ti pe ju. O ti n di ose o. I don dae wait 4 ur update since mawning.
Re: Red Ashes by marianneada(f): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Madam Chumzy, u're da best,i cant get enuf of ur story, may God give u d strength to update daily, tanx so much for always making my day with ur updates. Lots of love.
Re: Red Ashes by marianneada(f): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Cant stop checking for update, pls ma'am we're hungry for ur update.
Re: Red Ashes by crislyn(f): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Wow I made it. I thought I'd not see another female writer like AudreyTimms on NL but I was obviously wrong. Wonderful, and there is just something real about the story, from this story it seems you r a free spirited and playful person like the characters. Loads of lessons too! Wehdon MA!

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by kellyoneinamill: 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
are you okay mrs Pinky this is unlike you
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
crislyn:
Wow I made it. I thought I'd not see another female writer like AudreyTimms on NL but I was obviously wrong. Wonderful, and there is just something real about the story, from this story it seems you r a free spirited and playful person like the characters. Loads of lessons too! Wehdon MA!
lol dear @bolded, u're right. I'm kind of freespirited and jovial, though i'm verrryyyy hottempered. You wouldnt want to see me angry, my vex dey boil hot water, lol *winks*

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
kellyoneinamill:
are you okay mrs Pinky this is unlike you
my dear, i dont even know whats wrong with me sef. Its seem my brain is doing pinyo-pinyo today. I'm not rili in a very sound frame of mind so i dont want to update so i dont end up typing rubbish. You know sometimes some updates dont hold water right? Thats probably because the writer isnt in a right state of mind. I'm just in a badmood, moodswing actually.
But tomorrow, i go drop fire to fire. Thank God i dropped about two-three updates yesterday. Thanks for understanding. Love ya loads

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by wizsolzy(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
za oza rum is calling... anytime body dey do mummy chumzy like dis. I no say Na za oza rum issue.....abeg go mk bros rub ur mind...make u see road update tomorrow

Re: Red Ashes by FreeSpirited: 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol dear @bolded, u're right. I'm kind of freespirited and jovial, though i'm verrryyyy hottempered. You wouldnt want to see me angry, my vex dey boil hot water, lol *winks*
Stop mentioning me....I am the real freespirited
Re: Red Ashes by kellyoneinamill: 6:59am On Feb 16, 2017
Chumzypinky:

my dear, i dont even know whats wrong with me sef. Its seem my brain is doing pinyo-pinyo today. I'm not rili in a very sound frame of mind so i dont want to update so i dont end up typing rubbish. You know sometimes some updates dont hold water right? Thats probably because the writer isnt in a right state of mind. I'm just in a badmood, moodswing actually.
But tomorrow, i go drop fire to fire. Thank God i dropped about two-three updates yesterday. Thanks for understanding. Love ya loads

okay. now i understand why this story is always on point. please dont rush it ya. take ya time and come up with something as good as what you always come up with.(but make the time no too many sha o. cos hunger for pinky is killing)
Re: Red Ashes by Tgold1(m): 8:50am On Feb 16, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
chai.. People get wahala o... Under diz recession, wey i never knw i go tey spend d 500naira wey dey my hand 4 my gf as vals gift, u stil get time to dey do correction of ur name?.... Na wa o... If u like cal urzlf Tsilver or Tbronze, everytin na MEDAL....
medal pass medai

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by ladyverere(f): 9:15am On Feb 16, 2017
U see, I think Chidinma aka Pamela should be Chuks nemesis and punishment. Chumzy use dat hot headed baby Mama to deal with Chuks mercilessly!!!
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:18am On Feb 16, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Stop mentioning me....I am the real freespirited
hian! There's nothing we will not saw on NL
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2017
KAINENE.
Kaka hadnt texted me since. She hadnt even called to give me the info she said she wanted to give me.
I was tired and exhausted and all i had in mind was a sound sleep.
Having Nathan walk out on me earlier that day in the car weakened me the most. I was embarrassed, heartbroken and shattered. Never for once had i thought Nathan could one day harbour this kind of hatred for me, never had i imagined it.

After managing myself two clubsandwiches and a soft drink, i retired to bed. Then i remembered i was moving out of the house the next day. Preparations had already been made to sell the house.

KAKA.
At exactly 11pm, we were still discussing. All the kids had retired to bed, leaving Meso, Chidinma and i. Meso's husband was with us for a while before deciding that this was an immediate family matter and left us alone. Mesonma was trying to roll peace between Chidinma and i but we were having none of it.

At a point she became exhausted 'what do i do with the both of you now? The two of you are sisters, why this so much hatred?'

'she's the one causing all the palava here' Chidinma said pointing at me 'you know me nah, Meso, i dont look for trouble. But who looks for my trouble gets it double'

'thats not my problem sef. Mesonma, what i'm trying to understand is why you allowed this demonic beast into this house. Have you forgotten what dad said? He said he doesnt want to ever see this agricultural fowl close to any member of this family again else they face the judgement, have your forgotten so soon?' i asked.

'no i've not forgotten, i...'

'and who did you just call an agricultural fowl? I hope its not me sha. I just hope its not me' Chidinma interrupted.

'can you both just give me a break!' Messy said almost shouting 'allow me speak both of you. Kamsi,' she said turning to me 'Kamsi, there's something you need to understand about life' i sighed within me. Now here comes my philosophical sister again 'in this life, relationships are not easy to destroy. Yes, Chidinma messed up. And she did something very unforgiveable and unpardonable. And she was punished. But then, have you forgotten that she's also our blood? From the same groins? Eh Kamsi? She came out from the same womb with us. She's even your elder sister, she deserves some respect from you kwanu. You just cant throw away important relationships like this one because of mistakes that we all as humans are liable to. It might have been very easy for all of you to forget about Dinma here, but it wasnt easy for me and it would never be easy for me. She's my sister, we have the same blood running through our veins. And remember the saying, blood is thicker than water. I will also do the same thing if it were you, Amanda, Queen or Kelechi, because you all are my blood. If i dont care about you, who else will? When Chidinma left for Togo, we didnt communicate for a year or so. I didnt even bother contacting her and my soul was disturbed. After fighting with my spirit for about three months, i finally decided to reach out to her. And i called her. She was happy to hear my voice. We spoken on a lot of things and i happened to find out she was pregnant for her second child. She needed financial assistance as at that time because she claimed the man who impregnated her was irresponsible and not able to provide her needs even when he had the funds. She was my sister and i had to do something, i just could leave her like that. And so i sent her some money. And i told her that after delivering, she should leave that man and come over to Nigeria, then we could get her a job or even start up something for her. She was grateful. She's my sister. And then we started communicating on regular basis. When she delivered, i expected her to come down to Nigeria but to my chagrin, she remained with the man she termed irresponsible till he impregnated her the third time. I was very disappointed in her but that didnt stop me from caring about her. She had some complications when she birthed her third child and i had to run down to Togo to take care of her. That is what family do for one another. Its not very difficult for you to do if you're determined. What am i saying in essence? What i'm trying to say is that we should let love lead in this family. Let us care for one another as we are one. Kamsiyochukwu, i know you're a very strongheaded girl, you no dey hear word but i also know you have a very beautiful heart, you love caring for people and i appreciate that about you. And so i have a favor to ask of you, can you do that for me?'

I swallowed a hiss 'what is that?'

'learn to care for Chidinma. Chidinma, i also want you to do same, the both of you are sisters for crying out loud. If you dont care for each other, who will?'

'you will' Chidinma said 'because as it is now, i'm not ready to forgive Kamsi, she has insulted me enough'

I yawned sleepily 'i never had plans of asking for your forgiveness anyway. Goodnight Meso, i'll just check on Chinasa'

TBC

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by BurnaKing21: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2017
Nice 1...... More inspiration 2 ur mendula
Re: Red Ashes by heemah(f): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2017
Thanks for Update Ma'am.Hope u r feeling much better?
Re: Red Ashes by rachealfst(f): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2017
I have a lot of catching up to do.....page75
Re: Red Ashes by mofy1(f): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2017
Kainene chill okay. Nathan is just teaching u some of the rules in dating because if carry this ur insecurity and bad mouth into marriage,it won't last. Chumzypinky keep doing the good job wink.
Re: Red Ashes by harunablezin(f): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2017
mhmmmmm......sis, @logger head....make una take am easy ooooo, anyway blood is thicker dan water
Re: Red Ashes by sirblero(m): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2017
thanks for the update ma'am. quick recovery. .

#more ideas to your story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.