Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. (3472 Views)

If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? / Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? / When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by babadey(m): 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
lilmax:
okay.... good. kudos cool
Hope u understood what i tried to say and to those I was talking to.
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by lilmax(m): 7:18am On Dec 12, 2016
babadey:

Hope u understood what i tried to say and to those I was talking to.
yes na I understand.... we should allow our kids to steal, kill and destroy, it's their lives grin
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by babadey(m): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
lilmax:
yes na I understand.... we should allow our kids to steal, kill and destroy, it's their lives grin

is bobrisky ur child? You didnt read my msg!
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by lilmax(m): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
babadey:

is bobrisky ur child? You didnt read my msg!
what's there to read? you said we should all mind our business.... sin is sin, so if we are minding our business in gay situations we should also mind our business in adultery, abi no be wetin you post be that?
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
babadey:

what do u think?
both
Re: Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. by Jodha(f): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
Someone should upload a pics of the said bobrisky please...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage / "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." / Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.