Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant (3002 Views)

Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by wroskian(m): 3:04am On Dec 10, 2016
ismart:
buahahahahahaah.. wikid. They know postinor is there if condom no gree. I don't even know how some guys reason when their hot, He had 3 options...
1. condom

2. postinor

3. Withdraw

But he chose non of the above. SMH
And where in my post did I advocate all what you listed?

Our opinions are clearly different and you don't have to quote me before making yours known. Have a nice day. angry
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by coolh3ad(m): 5:14am On Dec 10, 2016
ismart:
buahahahahahaah.. wikid. They know postinor is there if condom no gree. I don't even know how some guys reason when their hot, He had 3 options...

1. condom

2. postinor

3. Withdraw

But he chose non of the above. SMH

withdraw??..Really??...How about Pre-cum wey dey "powerful" than cum sef
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2016
realistica23:
I got involved with Jenny (not real name) an undergraduate student couple of months ago after my 3 year old relationship with my girlfriend crashed. Jenny and I had consentual unprotected intercourse (wasn't intended) before she went home for the semester holiday. Had a missed period and the test she did from home confirm that she was pregnant.

The girl in question though has her positive sides for example, she has lend me money before and fed me when I didnt cook but she is got serious attitude issues. Attitudes she has exhibited to me a number of times. for instance she once spat on my face while we were on bed. Insulted me that her Ex's joystick is huge and way bigger than mine. (my dick isn't big). She has also on certain occasion made derogatory remarks regarding my financial status. That am broke and can't take care of a woman. (I am self employed, currently pursuing my 2nd degree and am not doing too bad for myself) She talks disrespectfully to me and had mentioned before that she still loves her ex BF and doesn't love me.

Her younger sister called me from home after she found out about the pregnancy and abused the hell out of my life for getting her sister pregnant. That I am a dog, that she feels sorry for her sister for getting involved with a good for nothing looser like me. Jenny's sister is equally as foul mouthed as she is. Jenny informed me that she intend keeping the baby and doesn't want to hear anything else from me. At a point she stopped picking my calls while at home during the holiday. She resumed school last month and briefly saw me at a neutral spot, we talked for a while and she got angry and left when we got into a heated discussion.

Jenny is someone I am certain that I don't want for a wife. I prefer a woman who gives me peace of mind. We have nothing in common. I regret getting myself in this messed up situation. I am not ready and not financially capable of bringing a child into this world. My academic pursuit and living expenses is draining all my resources and the present economic recession isn't helping matters at all.

Jenny's mum called me an hour ago threatening to personally deal with me if I don't do something about her daughter. Her request is that I should register Jenny at a hospital or i will get what is coming to me. I should also pay the debt I owe her daughter that Jenny's brother already want to come after me but she is just calming them down.

Please I need advice, I haven't told anyone about the situation I am in. What type of legal action can the mother (she recently returned to Nigeria from oversea) take up against me besides sending her boys to beat me up?

(she said she has boys at the University where I study who she is withholding from pounding on me for what I am doing to her daughter, I fear for my safety now )

Am I mandated by Law to provide and cater for the pregnant girl? Will the Law sanction me if I am unable to provide for the expectant mother? One of the mother's demands is that she hears from my parents. (I am in my late 20's and I believe my parents should not be dragged into this. I am a man and should be able to make my own decisions).

What happens if I refuse to get my parents into this matter?

I feel this girl got her wishes by getting pregnant by me because I sense she hopes we will get married if she conceives.

Mature advice needed please because everything I have worked so hard for is in total jeopardy. My family will be disappointed and heartbroken. I don't want someone like Jenny into my family.
if I be you, I will run,change my number and go and give my life to Christ
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by Chidonc(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2016
menh she called you broke and not man enough. let her that is woman enuf take care of her baby
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by ismart: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2016
coolh3ad:

withdraw??..Really??...How about Pre-cum wey dey "powerful" than cum sef
it depends on your mood and libido.

He knew he was gonna have sex with her, he should have had plans before now.
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by ismart: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2016
wroskian:

And where in my post did I advocate all what you listed?

Our opinions are clearly different and you don't have to quote me before making yours known. Have a nice day. angry
Fork off angry
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by chigoizie7(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2016
The only thing they could do is involve the police. And u know how our justice and police systems works.

That is why it is not good to be a jew man while on campus.

Back in the days, no one threatens me like that.

Them no born him brother well to come near me?

Her younger sister no for get mind talk those trash for my face.

because, I didn't rape this girl in question. We had a consensual sex.

I am not to be solely blamed here, and as such, I don't need any insulting words from any member of her family.

And the last time I checked, I must not marry a girl I got pregnant, I did not rape her. I am as loose as she is, so why insult me?

People differs, people see life differently, as such, what is obtainable by me might not be so for u.

So, do what u want.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2016
OP kpele..your mistake has been made by all before.
Even if she aborts now...you'll still have raw sex tomorrow. so i'll say you just unlucky.

Why I always pray such girls never come my way

she couldn't take contraceptive...

she doesn't want an abortion either...see witch
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by dikerebel(m): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
bros you smoke something? Why you deh behave like seh you no be man, see for me if a guy inpragnents my sister and he doesn't want to take the responsibility i will take the responsibility jejely, because i don't see why i go inprenant a girl and her family will be threatening me, she enjoy the thing i enjoy am too and we are all adults. if nah one of my guys then his GF was asking for money weh im go use do abortion, my guy tell am seh Oluchi born the pikin if im resemble me i go take am. And i noticed that you are coolheaded my guy you need to step up your game find one bad gang join no deh misbehave.
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by dikerebel(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
and if the yeye woman threatens youagain, go mad, tell am seh you wan see am face to face, tell am if im mess up you go table im fuckup .
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by dikerebel(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
chigoizie7:
The only thing they could do is involve the police. And u know how our justice and police systems works.

That is why it is not good to be a jew man while on campus.

Back in the days, no one threatens me like that.

Them no born him brother well to come near me?

Her younger sister no for get mind talk those trash for my face.

because, I didn't rape this girl in question. We had a consensual sex.

I am not to be solely blamed here, and as such, I don't need any insulting words from any member of her family.

And the last time I checked, I must not marry a girl I got pregnant, I did not rape her. I am as loose as she is, so why insult me?

People differs, people see life differently, as such, what is obtainable by me might not be so for u.

So, do what u want.
i just deh wait for the girl we i go inprenant and im people go come deh yarn rubbish, even if i wan marry am that marrige is cancelled

1 Like

Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by wroskian(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
ismart:
Fork off angry
Hmmm...okay. I will allow this to pass because you obviously take me as one of your fellow trolls who have nothing to offer than use the F-words in every discussion.

My advice: Kindly train your warped mind to comprehend simple texts so as to know which side of an argument to take before quoting people. Though this would only be possible if your cerebral cortex hasn't been irreparably damaged which I strongly doubt.

Finally, if you still have an iota of intelligence left from your past life, you will know it'll be counter-productive to quote me again as I don't have the luxury of time to trade words with people on a faceless forum. But, I know you would prove otherwise & I'm sorry you can't have my attention again because I don't roll with unintelligent folks.

Once again, have a nice day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by Franklinezenwa: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
DaniDani:
This is a very serious situation and needs your seriousness to tackle it. Firstly, you should look for a lawyer, especially those lawyers involve in human right and down trodden. Plead with the lawyer for little or no charges. The lawyer will advice you on what to do or what not to do . Secondly, meet your pastor or any mature elder you can confide on, rob minds together and get proper guidance. Thirdly, summon your family, and tell them because there's no way you can conceal it from them. After these meetings, you can pick up a group involving your family members, lawyer representative, and church representative if they can accept such disgrace from you, then you all should go to the girl's family for identification, taking responsibility of her pregnancy and apologies to her family . The truth remain that you have disappointed the above people. However, it's not the end of your life. The family will not abandon their daughter no matter what, they will treat you with fire and brim stone, all you need to do is to tender apologies and accept the responsibilities for her pregnancy and child training. But don't worry, her family will spend most of the bills. Be cautious on how you live your life and desist from sexual immorality!
.Good talk.
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by ismart: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
wroskian:

Hmmm...okay. I will allow this to pass because you obviously take me as one of your fellow trolls who have nothing to offer than use the F-words in every discussion.

My advice: Kindly train your warped mind to comprehend simple texts so as to know the side of an argument to take before quoting people. Though this would only be possible if your cerebral cortex hasn't been irreparably damaged which I strongly doubt.

Finally, if you still have an iota of intelligence left from your past life, you will know it'll be counter-productive to quote me again as I don't have the luxury of time to trade words with people on a faceless forum. But, I know you would prove otherwise & I'm sorry you can't have my attention again because I don't roll with unintelligent folks.

Fork off dude. Wonder what you feel like from whatever device you are using to communicate. You can try those who give a fork about verbosity in your neighbourhood as you seem to feel queens English is a yardstick for measuring intelligence. Dude, you are nothing a but a paper tiger like the average Nigerian graduates churned out every year but can perform less than 18 year Chinese kid who can hardly string words in English properly.

FORK OFF I SAY AGAIN! angry angry
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
wroskian:

My advice: Kindly train your warped mind to comprehend simple texts so as to know the side of an argument to take before quoting people. Though this would only be possible if your cerebral cortex hasn't been irreparably damaged which I strongly doubt.

But wroskian you harsh o. Kilode?! I don laugh tire.
How have you been?
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by wroskian(m): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2016
tolusan:
But wro.skian you harsh o. Kilode?! I don laugh tire. How have you been?
Hehehe...I only served the truth which is a bitter delicacy. I'm fine Bro. You just went AWOL. smiley
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by jahsharon: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
wroskian:
Mr. Realistica23, sorry o... at the risk of sounding harsh, I would say you are suffering from "Brain relocation syndrome." It's a condition which compels the sufferer to reason with the genitals instead of the brain.

So it is now you know she has character flaws and not a wife material?

Thank God her mother isn't running after you with juju. If your sister or daughter had to be in Jenny's shoes, what would you have done? You better man up & go take responsibility for that pregnancy now.
Congratulations on the arrival of your twin boys in advance.

Did he rape her? If so, he should be jailed without option of bail. However, if he did not rape her, instead if the untrained girl opened her pusssy to be fuccked at her own will, then you are very very stupid for the nonsense you typed above. A boy and girl enjoyed good fucck together, it nows becomes the boy's fault that the silly girl could not protect herself from yeye pregnancy. Only God knows how many bad guys are fuccking the same biitch.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by wroskian(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
jahsharon:

Did he rape her? If so, he should be jailed without option of bail. However, if he did not rape her, instead if the untrained girl opened her pusssy to be fuccked at her own will, then you are very very stupid for the nonsense you typed above. A boy and girl enjoyed good fucck together, it nows becomes the boy's fault that the silly girl could not protect herself from yeye pregnancy. Only God knows how many bad guys are fuccking the same biitch.
Your comment has just given you away as an antisocial being; in fact, your comment reeks of severe dysfunction and narcissism and the earlier you seek help the better it would be for your children in future, that's if you care about them.

If you are saying the girl is "untrained" for getting pregnant, I belief someone like you who would sleep with anything in skirt and use insulting words against another person with no reason is just demented. I understand instead of giving the Op a workable advice on how to accept his mistakes and make amends, you would rather prefer the baby growing up with inadequate parental care and become dysfunctional probably to the extent of becoming a nuisance to the society like you are. I am not surprised you are incapable of giving a reasonable advice, obviously it would be too much of a mental activity for you.

While I understand the Op like many other guys has a motive to "chop and clean mouth" which I'm totally not in support of, I belief asking him to take responsibility for his actions is not too much of a demand and that is my opinion. Mr. man, I think making yours known without insulting another person would do you some good, so next time use your brain and learn to be civil.

I know you would further give proof to your foolishness by quoting me again, but I don't have time for you. The thread is all yours to display your foolhardiness. BYE
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by jahsharon: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
wroskian:

Your comment has just given you away as an antisocial being; in fact, your comment reeks of severe dysfunction and narcissism and the earlier you seek help the better it would be for your children in future, that's if you care about them.

If you are saying the girl is "untrained" for getting pregnant, I belief someone like you who would sleep with anything in skirt and use insulting words against another person with no reason is just demented. I understand instead of giving the Op a workable advice on how to accept his mistakes and make amends, you would rather prefer the baby growing up with inadequate parental care and become dysfunctional probably to the extent of becoming a nuisance to the society like you are. I am not surprised you are incapable of giving a reasonable advice, obviously it would be too much of a mental activity for you.

While I understand the Op like many other guys has a motive to "chop and clean mouth" which I'm totally not in support of, I belief asking him to take responsibility for his actions is not too much of a demand and that is my opinion. Mr. man, I think making yours known without insulting another person would do you some good, so next time use your brain and learn to be civil.

I know you would further give proof to your foolishness by quoting me again, but I don't have time for you. The thread is all yours to display your foolhardiness. BYE

One day, one very day, I will meet one of you guys that talk anyhow on nairaland under Ojuelegba bridge or Iponri bridge and teach the person the lesson Buhari taught politicians in 1984. Is it me you are using such big big grammar in your first paragraph to qualify? I will get you today or tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
wroskian:

Hehehe...I only served the truth which is a bitter delicacy.
I'm fine Bro. You just went AWOL. smiley

Baba no be so jare. The whole online thingy just tire me. My apologies. I shall be joining the fray more often now....

1 Like

Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by Tarehd: 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
wroskian:
Mr. Realistica23, sorry o... at the risk of sounding harsh, I would say you are suffering from "Brain relocation syndrome." It's a condition which compels the sufferer to reason with the genitals instead of the brain.

So it is now you know she has character flaws and not a wife material?

Thank God her mother isn't running after you with juju. If your sister or daughter had to be in Jenny's shoes, what would you have done? You better man up & go take responsibility for that pregnancy now.
Congratulations on the arrival of your twin boys in advance.

Respectfully! F**k you! Is the girl also not an adult? Did he force her to sleep with him? I don't know of the legal implications but you can protect yourself by sending money to her account tagged antenatal fees. In the meantime try and see that lawyer so that you can protect yourself from bullying. Also record any threats or similar messages from her people. She should be the one thanking you for donating healthy sperm to give her a baby. All those bast**rds criticizing him for being seduced by a jezebel should just gettat! If a woman seduces you Bleep her brains out after all she is not a baby.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by spencekat(m): 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
The girl can report you to ministry of Justice or ministry of women affairs or even welfare dept in her or your state .Just contact a good lawyer may be a female lawyer.Stand firm,you didn't rape her.Just tell them that you will take care of her and the unborn baby in a way you can.Don't allow them to force you into what you can't do.
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by lawrenzooo: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
DaniDani:
all you need to do is to tender apologies and accept the responsibilities for her pregnancy and child training.
I agree with everything you said except that i didnt understand the apology part. What exactly is he apologising for?

1 Like

Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by lawrenzooo: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
realistica23:
I got involved with Jenny (not real name) an undergraduate student couple of months ago after my 3 year old relationship with my girlfriend crashed. Jenny and I had consentual unprotected intercourse (wasn't intended) before she went home for the semester holiday. Had a missed period and the test she did from home confirm that she was pregnant.

The girl in question though has her positive sides for example, she has lend me money before and fed me when I didnt cook but she is got serious attitude issues. Attitudes she has exhibited to me a number of times. for instance she once spat on my face while we were on bed. Insulted me that her Ex's joystick is huge and way bigger than mine. (my dick isn't big). She has also on certain occasion made derogatory remarks regarding my financial status. That am broke and can't take care of a woman. (I am self employed, currently pursuing my 2nd degree and am not doing too bad for myself) She talks disrespectfully to me and had mentioned before that she still loves her ex BF and doesn't love me.

Her younger sister called me from home after she found out about the pregnancy and abused the hell out of my life for getting her sister pregnant. That I am a dog, that she feels sorry for her sister for getting involved with a good for nothing looser like me. Jenny's sister is equally as foul mouthed as she is. Jenny informed me that she intend keeping the baby and doesn't want to hear anything else from me. At a point she stopped picking my calls while at home during the holiday. She resumed school last month and briefly saw me at a neutral spot, we talked for a while and she got angry and left when we got into a heated discussion.

Jenny is someone I am certain that I don't want for a wife. I prefer a woman who gives me peace of mind. We have nothing in common. I regret getting myself in this messed up situation. I am not ready and not financially capable of bringing a child into this world. My academic pursuit and living expenses is draining all my resources and the present economic recession isn't helping matters at all.

Jenny's mum called me an hour ago threatening to personally deal with me if I don't do something about her daughter. Her request is that I should register Jenny at a hospital or i will get what is coming to me. I should also pay the debt I owe her daughter that Jenny's brother already want to come after me but she is just calming them down.

Please I need advice, I haven't told anyone about the situation I am in. What type of legal action can the mother (she recently returned to Nigeria from oversea) take up against me besides sending her boys to beat me up?

(she said she has boys at the University where I study who she is withholding from pounding on me for what I am doing to her daughter, I fear for my safety now )

Am I mandated by Law to provide and cater for the pregnant girl? Will the Law sanction me if I am unable to provide for the expectant mother? One of the mother's demands is that she hears from my parents. (I am in my late 20's and I believe my parents should not be dragged into this. I am a man and should be able to make my own decisions).

I feel this girl got her wishes by getting pregnant by me because I sense she hopes we will get married if she conceives.

Mature advice needed please because everything I have worked so hard for is in total jeopardy. My family will be disappointed and heartbroken. I don't want someone like Jenny into my family.

UPDATE.
I have received more than four phone call from her mother . Jenny told her mum lies about me,, that I am forcing her to abort the pregnancy, threatening her, which isn't true. I have not called her or made effort to see her after my short futile meet up with her last week Saturday because of her foul mouth. She is the type of individual I wanna stay very far from, the type that can raise your anxiety level in less than five minutes.

Her mum informed me yesterday during our phone conversation that she is coming to the Institution where I study soon. I anticipate she would be here today or latest Wednesday. and she will see me when she comes. That I should be ready. My response was that I am gonna be here, I am going no where.

My question now is :, SHOULD I BE SCARED??

DO I GO OUT OF TOWN FOR A WHILE?

To my knowledge I haven't done anything contrary to the Law yet. CAN SHE FRAME ME WITH ME UP OR CHARGE ME FOR VIOLATION OR ANYTHING?

I intend seeing a family friend who practices Law this evening, confiding in some close peeps, alot is already running through my mind. Pls guys I need all the advices I could get.
Thanks
The mothers demand are not out of place, She is just going about it the agbero style.
Register the girl in a hospital then inform your people what your plan is regarding the girl and your family would in turn relate it to the girls family.
Even if you would not be marrying her, you should at least take care of her and the unborn baby.
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by spencekat(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
vicstar:
everything happens for a reason cry i feel the reason for this is for u to think before u act.
next time during sex u should bring ya brain along undecided
I will share my own story using a different moniker soon.If you never Bleep up,raise your hands?
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by spencekat(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
mrkay101:
Most of ya'll saying SH*t know how it is when it involves sex. The brain switches of and all u think about is the pleasure.[/b]It could happen to the best of us don't come on here to bash the dude[b]. He is already having it tuff

Its really unfortunate this had to happen to you and the worst is the girl sounds like a psyco. You just have to man up and do the right thing. The deed has been done already
Nobody is perfect
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by spencekat(m): 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
danilho:
I just can't beleive some persons saying Op bleep without condom, he did not think with his brain. It can happen to anybody.

Bro e don happen. D way forward is way forward, no time for back pass. Let ur family know what has happened because you will need them at some point. Though they will be disappionted, not that you not of age but for the type of girl she is.

Man up and take responsibilty, register her in a good hospital and when the arrive play your role as a father. It is not a must that you marry her if her attitude is not good enough for you.

[/b]If her family insist on marrige, marry her[b], show her love and care for her and see if she will change for the better.
If she refuse to change, frustrate her, she will want to get you out of her life or change by force.

They can come and kill you a small pikin, won o le wa pa e fun awon obi ee.

Thank God she is not under-age.
Bad mother bad pikins.

How?Marriage is not by force.He didn't rape her.
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by spencekat(m): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
jahsharon:

Did he rape her? If so, he should be jailed without option of bail. However, if he did not rape her, instead if the untrained girl opened her pusssy to be fuccked at her own will, then you are very very stupid for the nonsense you typed above. [/b]A boy and girl enjoyed good fucck together, it nows becomes the boy's fault that the silly girl could not protect herself from yeye pregnancy[b]. Only God knows how many bad guys are fuccking the same biitch.
Ask him o.Most of these girls are useless.They don't care about their own safety.
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by spencekat(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
lawrenzooo:

I agree with everything you said except that i didnt understand the apology part. What exactly is he apologising for?
Don't mind him.There is no need for apologies.
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
realistica23:

UPDATE.
I have received more than four phone call from her mother . Jenny told her mum lies about me,, that I am forcing her to abort the pregnancy, threatening her, which isn't true. I have not called her or made effort to see her after my short futile meet up with her last week Saturday because of her foul mouth. She is the type of individual I wanna stay very far from, the type that can raise your anxiety level in less than five minutes.

Her mum informed me yesterday during our phone conversation that she is coming to the Institution where I study soon. I anticipate she would be here today or latest Wednesday. and she will see me when she comes. That I should be ready. My response was that I am gonna be here, I am going no where.

My question now is :, SHOULD I BE SCARED??

DO I GO OUT OF TOWN FOR A WHILE?

To my knowledge I haven't done anything contrary to the Law yet. CAN SHE FRAME ME WITH ME UP OR CHARGE ME FOR VIOLATION OR ANYTHING?

I intend seeing a family friend who practices Law this evening, confiding in some close peeps, alot is already running through my mind. Pls guys I need all the advices I could get.
Thanks
she's not wife material, but you can fvck her without protection abi. Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

You deserve to be roughed up by unknown gunmen.
Re: UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
spencekat:
Ask him o.Most of these girls are useless.They don't care about their own safety.
why didn't the guy wear a condom? He has 50% responsibility too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Marriages In The Olden Days Last Longer Than Present Marriages / Chai!!! Meet Lerato Theletsanza, South African Slay Queen With An Alluring Body / See How God Delivered A Guy's Destiny From Been Tied By A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.