Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) (11613 Views)

Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell / She Held My Trouser And Told Me To Give Her My Banana Tonight And I (pics) / Jane Noticed Something Moving Inside Her Skirt And She Held A Long Big (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
Donexy16:

hi cutie
Watsup
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fairly used, the finest boy with pink lipsgrin See as dem don turn your thread to toasting thread.
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by totosucker(m): 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Watsup
Can i masturbate wit your pics?
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 12:02am On Dec 11, 2016
totosucker:
Can i masturbate wit your pics?
like i care undecided
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by CrEaToRmalden(m): 12:20am On Dec 11, 2016
I n0 understand wetin she put for the right place o0

x'creator™ cool
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by totosucker(m): 1:31am On Dec 11, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
like i care undecided
done
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Imoy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
No p
I sent u a pm. Kindly reply
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Imoy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
smksean:
why do we guys still do this shiit can any reasonable babe be gotten this way?.

It requires little or no capital to mind your business.
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Bubblewitch: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Edwinmason:
click like if you were expecting something different
this op is high on codiene
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by charijee(f): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
See them grin ....what were you all expecting? cheesy

Fairlyusedpant don't mind them jare......knew you were gonna talk about your expensive tea cup cheesy cheesy cheesy

What else is there to hold softly grin
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by sujex94(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Like seriously undecided
I like u die
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by ruggedadventure(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pato23:

Its her again.... The heavy b**bs one

Whr d b**bs undecided
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
ruggedadventure:
Whr d b**bs undecided
Pocket ur vaseline if you cant fine it...okay.
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
sujex94:
I like u die
undecided
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by ruggedadventure(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pato23:

Pocket ur vaseline if you cant fine it...okay.
Lol shey na 3310 u dey use dey browse? undecided
Abi why type "e" instead of "d"
BTW, those b**bs r microscopic in nature if u like agree if u like disagree...dat one no mean say she go give u suck tongue tongue tongue
U should see JoyTracy. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
ruggedadventure:

Lol shey na 3310 u dey use dey browse? undecided
Abi why type "e" instead of "d"
BTW, those b**bs r microscopic in nature if u like agree if u like disagree...dat one no mean say she go give u suck tongue tongue tongue
My brother,na 9ja we dy ooo.....just pronounce am fyn dy go.
E fit happen I suck....afterall,na wetin I suck be that when I was born.....why I no go suck am again..

1 Like

Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by sujex94(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
undecided
hello Madame, will you marry me?
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
undecided
Happy Sunday love!
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
sujex94:
Some Afonjas sef eh....
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by ruggedadventure(m): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pato23:

My brother,na 9ja we dy ooo.....just pronounce am fyn dy go.
E fit happen I suck....afterall,na wetin I suck be that when I was born.....why I no go suck am again..
I like u.... u get hope in those b**bs than u got in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
ruggedadventure:
I like u.... u get hope in those b**bs than u got in Nigeria
But if she no gree....there are thousands waiting to be sucked...

1 Like

Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
sujex94:
U say lipsrsealed
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pato23:

Happy Sunday love!
same 2 u dear
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
same 2 u dear
How are you doing and how was your day..?
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by sujex94(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
U say lipsrsealed
u dnt love me eeyah....bt I love u
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by sujex94(m): 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pato23:

Some Afonjas sef eh....
onye bu afonja? mechie onu hi nwoke...Abu'm nwa ago...beats nwanyi a amaka
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pato23:

How are you doing and how was your day..?
It's ws gr8
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
sujex94:
u dnt love me eeyah....bt I love u
If i hear
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by sujex94(m): 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pato23:

Some Afonjas sef eh....
nwokem, mechie onu gi....onye bu afonja?....mana nwata nwanyi aa amagbuo onwe ya..
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
sujex94:
onye bu afonja? mechie onu hi nwoke...Abu'm nwa ago...beats nwanyi a amaka
The Gods are not to be blamed.....
Nsuto mkpo!!!
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
It's ws gr8
Ok Sweerie! Hope you'll have a good night sleep.
Re: She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) by sujex94(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
If i hear
na true na....I don de sight u as guest..bt today I can tel u I do love u sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls / Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? / Can You Marry A Nymphomaniac?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.