Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? (23805 Views)

"Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by lilhitch: 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Touchey:

A girl once told me that, only for me to see her smooching an albino years later

grin grin grin
Albino is different from light skin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Bronz:
I went on a date recently with a girl,and when I asked if she will be my girlfriend,she said am too handsome for her to keep as boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by mrcrabs(m): 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
nawaah:
Here to read lies. Mek una continue.

Na soo my brother I carry cold Coke come sef. Do u have popcorn there let's share as we read
Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by Adeinfo: 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
remedick:
lol... never believe what a girl tell u. Their no sometimes means yes.

All girls including my girlfriend who dare pulled such stunt on me always regret it due to my actions and behavior
We are not kids, if you say no mean it, if you say yes let it be
Don't tell me no if you don't mean it cos I don't have time for games

2 Likes

Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by thowbie7ven(m): 12:03am On Dec 14, 2016
I'm damn serious!...at a point, she told me i was pretending...she subjected me to series of tests which i passed...she later came up with an excuse and i let her go...she came back begging but i told her off
mofeoluwadassah:
Hmmmn....4 ur mind wink

3 Likes

Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by jfleece(m): 12:17am On Dec 14, 2016
I think mine was a case of inferiority complex... She was always feeling like Dat each tym we hanged out...
Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by TrollTrap: 1:30am On Dec 14, 2016
Seamareggae:
Mine said.... Unless I become a member of Jehovah witness....
Lol dem JW girls are always like that...same thing happened to my boy and he actually converted you know..lol
But he left her after he beat tho hehe

1 Like

Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by potolistic(m): 1:58am On Dec 14, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

grin grin grin
Come n be going... wink
u too fine abeg
Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by oladoja1(m): 6:39am On Dec 14, 2016
haywire07:

Re u d one on dat dp?

I checked his prof pic I saw smoke covering is face, na car exhaust u b ni. handsome
Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by mofeoluwadassah: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2016
thowbie7ven:
I'm damn serious!...at a point, she told me i was pretending...she subjected me to series of tests which i passed...she later came up with an excuse and i let her go...she came back begging but i told her off
Hmmmn.....
Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by Kebabs(m): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2016
Blood of santa! Kuku key me!
Thisis2raw:
Mine said am too hot tempted, to have as a boyfriend
Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by blackjah(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Mine said am too hot tempted, to have as a boyfriend
okay, I see the real reason now, just make Una read behind the line
Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by Ooluwatayo: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2016
SHE HAS a crush on a guy she does not talk to presently and she is praying the guy would talk to her....so she is waiting for the guy to notice her

2 Likes

Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by emyrald91(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2016
Bronz:
I went on a date recently with a girl,and when I asked if she will be my girlfriend,she said don't like to share her boyfriend with another man since It looks like am not straight as in am bent like a g

check out this guy's dp!!!
hit like if you think it's true. share if you think she lied
Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by doll912(f): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:

You Dont dare turn me down for a date! undecided

Oh honey I would. I would turn you down for no reason. I'm psychotic like that....

1 Like

Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by doll912(f): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2016
Bronz:
I went on a date recently with a girl,and when I asked if she will be my girlfriend,she said am too handsome for her to keep as boyfriend

Too what? Ok...let me pour this hot tea in my mouth so I won't talk
Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by doll912(f): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2016
Daslim180:
She said I'm also too handsome for her especially my eyez that she can't deal with it

Awww.... you are cute.. is it eye thing genetic? If it is, I just want a baby.... just your sperm.... just a nice little souvenir
Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2016
Bronz:
now this is hilarious
Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by doll912(f): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2016
Someone said, I can't even pretend to be nice and I was also told I disagree a lot.

So please should I be more pretentious and concur to everything everyone says?
Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by doll912(f): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2016
Adeinfo:

All girls including my girlfriend who dare pulled such stunt on me always regret it due to my actions and behavior
We are not kids, if you say no mean it, if you say yes let it be
Don't tell me no if you don't mean it cos I don't have time for games

I see people who play games even so called men called players as stupid.if you are bold, make your true intentions known. I'm known for been so blunt, it hurt. I've been accused of being unpretentious. If I like you, I will make everybody know,If I don't, honey I won't even go on a date with you....and if there's a first, there won't be a second.
Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by Adeinfo: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2016
doll912:

I see people who play games even so called men called players as stupid.if you are bold, make your true intentions known. I'm known for been so blunt, it hurt. I've been accused of being unpretentious. If I like you, I will make everybody know,If I don't, honey I won't even go on a date with you....and if there's a first, there won't be a second.
Don't mind them jare. we are on the same page
it's a good thing to be blunt cos u earn the trust of people
Only insecure people want to be sweet talked and live in fantasy
Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by Franky826: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2016
Bronz:

The good and merciful lawd says I should tell you, son, your lies are forgiven. Go and lie no more...

Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by newyorks(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2016
Bronz:
maybe U Went On A Date Wid Local Champion Wid Infriority Complex.

1 Like

Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by paullove1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
Bronz:
let's put sentiments and jealousy aside. The dude is handsome in his own way. Maybe, in the eyes of the girl, he's too cute. Remember, BEAUTY LIES IN THE ""EYES"" OF THE ""BEHOLDER""

1 Like

Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by streetzdreamz(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
Lolz when age come against them their wings are cut off. then we become gods... everyone must have his or her own time to rule. it's all about patience.
exactly, you are right man, its all about time, and at the long run they get hurt,some get broken for life all in the name of playing away their youth.
Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by Seamareggae(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
TrollTrap:

Lol dem JW girls are always like that...same thing happened to my boy and he actually converted you know..lol
But he left her after he beat tho hehe
LOL... It's well... Dem no dey use there church play ooo
Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by 1stNumeroUno: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
During my NYSC, a girl told me she can't date me because I don't have TELEVISION. I was like - Ehn? Na that day I believed that there's thin line between Love & Hate.
Before we parted that evening I begged her - "I'm so sorry to have asked you out, I never knew you don't have VISION".

1 Like

Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
streetzdreamz:
exactly, you are right man, its all about time, and at the long run they get hurt,some get broken for life all in the name of playing away their youth.
my blood brother had a girl, he was boasting, he don see wife, I warned him not to be too sure he didn't listen. flaunting the girl. no sex oh, everybody don know for house say he get "wife" LMAO

the girl looks decent sha. church type of girl. always preaching to me not to drink beer

until he discovered she had a guy even before they started dating. choi my guy break up oh. she still dey beg. my guy just decide to face career for now.

oniranu them. time will tell

1 Like

Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by streetzdreamz(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
my blood brother had a girl, he was boasting, he don see wife, I warned him not to be too sure he didn't listen. flaunting the girl. no sex oh, everybody don know for house say he get "wife" LMAO

the girl looks decent sha. church type of girl. always preaching to me not to drink beer

until he discovered she had a guy even before they started dating. choi my guy break up oh. she still dey beg. my guy just decide to face career for now.

oniranu them. time will tell
trust is a no no for me in any relationship, I do tell them, its your life, your p*ssy ,your body, your reputation, and I don't care bout what you do to it,just don't let me get wind of your runs, telling oneself he's found a wife this days is like finding crude oil in igneous rocks, I do think about marriage and pity those who's still gonna fall victim to that entity, it's all bullsh*t!!! have fun,break up,have fun again,break up again,keeping one lady as a potential wife is a ticking time bomb!!

2 Likes

Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by AngelsAndStars(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
streetzdreamz:
trust is a no no for me in any relationship, I do tell them, its your life, your p*ssy ,your body, your reputation, and I don't care bout what you do to it,just don't let me get wind of your runs, telling oneself he's found a wife this days is like finding crude oil in igneous rocks, I do think about marriage and pity those who's still gonna fall victim to that entity, it's all bullsh*t!!! have fun,break up,have fun again,break up again,keeping one lady as a potential wife is a ticking time bomb!!
am still trying to wrap my head around the idea of marriage. meehn it's going to be funny for me sha, except I find someone who thinks like me but I doubt.

may God help a man.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by Daslim180(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
doll912:

Awww.... you are cute.. is it eye thing genetic? If it is, I just want a baby.... just your sperm.... just a nice little souvenir

Will cum 4 ya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me / 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.