Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) (7946 Views)

GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash / GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Johnjnr(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2016
I will kiss d hell out of her
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by makydebbie(f): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2016
lola024:

RoyalBlak007 post=51917255:
grin wink kiss
kisskisskiss
I will send u an email now..... then you please reply.... thanks.... I know av gat ur back.. . Smiles
Okay hun
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2016
Go back to sleep
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by RoyalBlak007: 11:50am On Dec 14, 2016
lola024:

Oh.... so you are RoyalBlack..... *coughs*

.Yeah thats the name cool
@bolded(( embarassed )) .
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 14, 2016
lola024:

suzan
Huh??
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by wordbank(m): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
suzan404:
Huh??
Smile back to those lovely juggs
Hmm, again I say hmm
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by hoefucker: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Aniker:
No thanks! Come let's go to church
will think about it later grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by hoefucker: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
lola024:

Lmaooo..... am laughing really hard
this is not my real account my normal account is currently in detention
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Ugoochukwu(m): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
I will check 'their' profile first.
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by sweettease(f): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ugoochukwu:
I will check 'their' profile first.
check their profile first

Punch him tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by alexov(m): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
Wash off all her make-up and decide what to do next.
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by bonfreregong: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
if he(alexov)is an Assnal fan,I'm gunner shot him dead.
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by sweettease(f): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
alexov:
Wash off all her make-up and decide what to do next.
grin grin grin

bonfreregong:
if he(alexov)is an Assnal fan,I'm gunner shot him dead.
If you are a Chelsea fan, I am going to drag you to third mainland bridge and.... You know the rest tongue

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by lola024(f): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
sweettease:
grin grin grin

If you are a Chelsea fan, I am going to drag you to third mainland bridge and.... You know the rest tongue

Tease.... your a girl..... do you really have that mind?
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by sweettease(f): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
lola024:

Tease.... your a girl..... do you really have that mind?
I did not finish it now, it could be take him there and push him into the water kiss him for all you know cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
makydebbie:
Okay hun
u seem to b the only wwe fan av seen on nairaland asides myself
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by durentsneh(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
Pour him hot red oil
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Take him shopping with me! cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by sweettease(f): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
dye her weavon black tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by durentsneh(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
sweettease:
dye her weavon black tongue
Haha cheesy but babe thats my hair.No weave
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by sweettease(f): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
Haha cheesy but babe that my hair. No weave
really? Team Natural cheesy cheesy help her DC her her before she wakes then
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
sweettease:
really? Team Natural cheesy cheesy help her DC her her before she wakes then
haha grin i could use a good deep conditioner.
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by sweettease(f): 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
haha grin i could use a good deep conditioner.
which do you currently use?
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
sweettease:
which do you currently use?
was usin' ORS store bought conditioners.
But thinking of going organic and making my own with olive oil and avocado.
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by bonfreregong: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
sweettease:
grin grin grin

Abegi o,e dakun,biko.
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by PETRUCE007: 3:28am On Dec 15, 2016
bonfreregong:
Abegi o,e dakun,biko.

Punch him in the face and throw him in the well

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by apeiron24(m): 3:50am On Dec 15, 2016
FINISH HIM!!!!!

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by bonfreregong: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
PETRUCE007:

Punch him in the face and throw him in the well
Someone can't play with you?
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by makydebbie(f): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2016
prettyboi1989:

u seem to b the only wwe fan av seen on nairaland asides myself
hahaha...

Guess you haven't seen rosieluv, she's a fan too
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2016
makydebbie:
hahaha...

Guess you haven't seen rosieluv, she's a fan too
wwe fans are jst so few over here. m waiting will b downloading roadblock on monday as i wont be able to watch the ppv live tomorrow. im hoping roman reigns beats kevin owen for the universal title. Seth rollings is now on a revenge mission against tripple h, it might not end well for seth. did u see this past monday's raw? new day was put through fire and brimestone (literally) to win the tag team title twice in one night.
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by makydebbie(f): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2016
prettyboi1989:

wwe fans are jst so few over here. m waiting will b downloading roadblock on monday as i wont be able to watch the ppv live tomorrow. im hoping roman reigns beats kevin owen for the universal title. Seth rollings is now on a revenge mission against tripple h, it might not end well for seth. did u see this past monday's raw? new day was put through fire and brimestone (literally) to win the tag team title twice in one night.
Yea, they are few over here. You know what happens when Roman wins right?

He'll be the first person to hold both titles, thereby making history, but I'll love to watch that happen, considering the fact that I'm one of his fans.

So tell me, I've been busy, what happened to new day?

Did they make history as regards to the longest reigning champions beating the demolition?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev Sister Retires And Got Married In Catholic, Shares Pre Wedding Photos / No Female Nairalander Is More Beautiful Than My Girlfriend. / Why Young Women Should Avoid Bleaching * Photos *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.