Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) (7943 Views)

GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash / GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
makydebbie:
Same here.

I'll be expecting your mention cool
hola, avnt 4gotn to hit u up, m yet to finish watching road block grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2016
makydebbie

So roadblock has come and go. the match was sort of ok. was disappointed in sasha.
new day and cheating are like 5 n 6. i mean, xavier woods interfered in the match twice; first he distracted the referee when kofi was tapping out to the sharp shooter move from cesaro, secondly he pushed eida big e or kofi cant rememba out of the way and received a brogue kick from sheamus. the match was really intense, cesaro sacrificed himself by faking a tag to sheamus which made kofi tink cesaro was the legal man. it was a sweet victory for cesaro and sheamus when sheamus pinned kofi for the title.

i was glad when seth rolins won his match against jericho, jericho is jst one hell of a tough guy who wouldnt go down easy. seth was close to tapping out via the walls of jericho move.

Sasha oh sasha, i was pissed at the loss of title. she had just two seconds left for the 30mins ironman match to elapse but no she tapped out to charlotte's figure 4.
if u avnt watchd it d ironman match ran for 30mins with each opponent aving a score board, the person with the most successful pins wins the match. charlotte made her first pin on sasha so it was 1-0, then sasha equalized with a small package roll up 1-1. sasha got anoda pin on charlotte which made sasha lead by 2 points ahead of charlotte's 1 point.
later on charlotte found a way to distabilize sasha's knee, preyed on it, weakend sasha and put her in the figure 4 leg lock. oh gosh it was so painful for sasha it was at that moment she tapped out towards the end of the match when she was leading by 2points.
the moment sasha tapped out the score became 2-2. the ref nw called for a sudden death extra time (a first to pin match). charlotte started to stalk sasha and started hurting sasha till she got her in anoda figure 4 leg lock when sasha was trying to set charlotte into the bank statement. charlotte was able to convert the figure 4 into figure 8, o girl dear sasha had no choice but to just tap out.
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by obinna58(m): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
I will give him punna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Young Women Should Avoid Bleaching * Photos * / Video: Russian Village That Looks Like Surulere / I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.