Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? (10624 Views)

Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad / How Can I Open A Zenith Bank Account From Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by ajadekoil(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2011
If u can invest in oil busines.we can trade wit nnpc,we buy @ nnpc price and sell to mass.dpk nnpc is 41.90.pms 55.50.a.g.o is 92.91 multiply by 33000.or if u av pple dat can buy dpk or ago or pms 4rm ur side, and send to lagos outside bar.we pay u b4 discharge upon bill of loading.cpa and name of d vessel.i av work wit nnpc b4.jaadek92@gmail.com or u go 4 property tank
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by protocol(m): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2011
my brother can we chat on line now? henrycnwokorie@yahoo.com. i hav sthing for u! waiting
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by ajadekoil(m): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2011
Wat do u av 4me
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 12:15am On Apr 07, 2011
Fhemmmy:

There are few reasons why people out of Nigeria always wanna look for things to invest into in Nigeria and some of the reasons are:

1. The exchange rate always make it easy to have enuf money to invest in good business in Nigeria and make good profit
2. Population in Nigeria - Enuf market to sell
3. Nigeria do not produce anything and that made them to be consumers and nothing more
4. Most developed nations will kill people with taxes on those business, cos the money you made from the business will be added to your regular income and the end of the day, the tax alone will kill the business, but when you have such business in Nigeria, you will be able to make money in both nation.

5. you will be able to contribute to your nation and give people job opportunity

And some others . . . .

You are right Fhemmy!
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by IBEXY(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2011
Landed property!
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by DisGuy: 4:27am On Apr 19, 2011
chaircover:

OAM4****

The profit margin may not be enormous but you will be getting more for it than if you left it in the bank plus the appreciation on the land.

If you really have the balls you can buy some cows and employ a cattle rearer to rear them and sell but you are on your own o! You will just hear one story that the cows eat mango and died. shocked

LMAO!!
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by rotimiseton: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2011
There's a company in nigeria that i know about because they helped me too, they deal with helping people make business plans and budgets so that you dont just rush into another business because it's said to be lucrative. check www.thequestersnook.com. your new business will qualify as an SME and it's important you dont throw away your money.

I had a similar experience and they helped me to get back on track.

just concerned.

cheers
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by DAPMAN601: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2011
inbound/outsourced callcenter biz-min. risk,investmnt can easily be retrievd,i hv software n skill ,dapman601@yahoo.com
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by IDERAWOLE(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2011
The best and easiest option is importing and exporting.

But the mare mention of that word alone frightens so many people and you wouldn't blame them.

Things are made too difficult in this part of the world; however if you know what is INVOLVED i.e information on how to do it; you have no worry at all.

The most interesting part of it is that you can just stroll in and out of Nigeria without lifting any goods and you are making some cool dollars.

To get this info, send an email on the following

HOW TO START A SUCCESSFUL IMPORTING AND EXPORTING BUSINESS TO AND FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD

*NAME

*GSM NO

* IMPORTING AND EXPORTING

to: sawyerr2002@yahoo.com.

This E-BOOK will show you how you can even start this business without any stress from whatever level . The beautiful part of the short report (e-book) is that you can start without any form of training, and you can start making cool money.

WARNING: This is not a quick or money doubling gamble; you will work and be involved; but not by killing yourself in the name of looking for money.

The offer expires after the first 50 requests
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2011
chaircover:

OAM4****

Just give me the money to hold for you. I am trustworthy  cool

[s]Finally I am going to get the balance for my X5 [/s]

Seriously the first thing you need is someone you can trust, very hard I know but there are still a number of good people around.

Try and invest in something where you can easily monitor inflow and outflow, so things like a barbing salon and Sky vewing centre and generator rental services etc are a no no.

I would proably say buy land and rent it out to a farmer, mechanic, car wash etc or build small small shops on it.

The profit margin may not be enormous but you will be getting more for it than if you left it in the bank plus the appreciation on the land.

If you really have the balls you can buy some cows and employ a cattle rearer to rear them and sell but you are on your own o! You will just hear one story that the cows eat mango and died. shocked

The big big profit businesses tend to cone with big big risk and since you are not on ground to monitor it they will just be chopping the americana money miss road guy (or so they seem to think)  grin

At the end of the day you left me with no option than to leave the money in ma account.

The land thing would have make sense, but you wouldn't believe it, despite the fact that I am 'omo onile gan gan' from lagos I lost one of my precious plots of land to others, my lil sister also lost a land that has an already laid foundation on it. I am not on ground, my dad is late and I dont want nobody kill my mama for me cos of land, so I told her to let that one go and sell the other ones before we lose them. It is that bad in Lagos. The only way you can secure a land is to buy and build immediately. 3M will not do that.

Anyway a good part of the money already gone to charity, I have no regret over that, better than someone swindled me of it. cool
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2011
///
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2011
chaircover:

eeya sorry to hear about the Lagos gbewiris

seriously though you can build something with 3M. there is a thread on the property section where we are all following a guy build his 6 bedroom duplex and so far he is going great.

The guy was in the same situation as you before and what he did was to build those shacks and rented it out to stop the land from being "stolen".
In Lagos, your property will be rented within a twinkle of an eye and then when you are ready, you pull down the shack and build on your land.

Depending on the area, you can build face me I face you and you will have people coming up to you enquiring about renting it the moment you put blocks down. The desperate ones will even offer to do the finishing of the house, so long as they can move in.

The problem with money is that is is very flighty and if you dont pin it down, it likes to fly. I found out a long time ago that money left in my account is unsafe wink

Thanks. I get you point.

How is your sister doing? Tell her I say 'hi' wink
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by oilbiz: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2011
if ur interested in OIL & GAS. Visit www.ketmotoil.com

you can also mail us at info@ketmotoil.com
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by befada: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2011
@poster, my own suggestion is that if you can become a partner in a oil and gas company which will sign an MOU with you and your lawyer to make it official and legitimate, it will be fine, though the profit on that money weekly can not be more than N80,000 naira but i think it is still something compare to what the bank will give you even if you deposit it in a fixed deposit account. if you or any other person need more information on this kindly give me a call on my number below or e-mail and i will explain to you better.

Damilola Adeyemi Emmanuel
Mobile: 07083261318, 07032723445
e-mail: dammyadey25@gmail.com

Thank you and best regards,
Damilola
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by kcheerful(f): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2011
if you or any of your colleagues will be willing to do an investment business. I'll be interested. what it means is you invest the money in an existing business and receive didvidends over an agreed number of years say 10years or more. its a stress free investment as in you need not go tthrough the rigours of business set up and growth. you'll need to give a grace period of 6 months and after then begin to receive a monthly agreed sum. mail kofocheerful@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by ditacon: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2011
invest into solar energy business.because i find it very lucrative,although Nigerians have not embraced it yet but believe me i have sketched a business plan that will facilitate the business in no time.for more info or business possibility reach me through abayomiatinusola@yahoo.com or 08030522080
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by gentl(m): 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2011
everyone main objective is to make money, on my blog i have various mean you can use to raise some money legally, and of course creativity is always welcome, try and check it out yourself
http://homeofinfomation..com/
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by globexl: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2011
Hello,
I am in the food Business. I import Nigerian Food products into Canada and sell to African grocery stores all around Canada. I have about 30 well established retail customers. This business is very lucrative and is still one of the few businesses than can earn you 300-400% returns every 4 months.The products are Egusi, Ogbonu, Crayfish, Gari. Beans, Yam flour(amala) , knorr and maggie cubes, ukazi, bitterleaf and ugu vegetables, peppersoup spices, suya pepper etc. Nija provisions like golden morn, indomie noodles, etc. I also add hair products like xpression hair braids and weaves .
I have been doing this successfully for abt 3 yrs now by air cargo. I am seeking an investor for a full 20ft or 40ft container. A 20ft container will carry goods worth about N2.5 to N3.5m. 40ft container will carry about N4.5m to N6m.
The expected returns are as follows:
a 20ft conatainer of these items can yield about $70,000(wholesale) in about 4 months.The 4 months period includes buying the products in nija(2 weeks), shipping to Canada(30 days). packaging, Selling the product and collecting payments(2 months).
I can send a complete breakdown of the entire business including the buying cost and selling prices of all the items to any serious and interested investor.

globexl@yahoo.com
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by speaktome(m): 3:13pm On May 11, 2012
Broda if u are searious minded, read my business plan here on the topic "palm kernel oil extracting biz; a hiden but profitable business and also Own a company with 6million.
Yougosco1@gmail.com
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by aanowai(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2012
Hello,

I need to ask you one question. Have you decided on the business opportunity you want to invest in?

Are you having any problem coming up with a business idea? We can render our services and generate a couple of viable business ideas/opportunities you can invest in.

As soon as we have generated a couple of business ideas for you, we will then allow you decide on a particular business idea/opportunity you wish to invest in, from the list of business ideas we will generate for you. When you have finally decided a particular business idea, then you need a business plan that will project the future of that business.

We have written several business plans for both small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and we have succeeded in helping entrepreneurs and small business owners; grow and expand their businesses (whether startups or existing business).

Do you know what a business plan really is?

Check us out at: www.writeyourbusinessplan.com
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by neonknight(m): 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2012
Hi, I'm into tv and documentary production. Documentaries is a great means of making money, many people don't no this, if u shot a documentary u can sell it at documentary festivals and make good profit, the international documentary is a large one and they are always looking for something new especially from africa. The fact that u are in US is good cus US holds lots of documentary festival annually.

Beside festival, their are organizations looking particular kinds of documentary if u can provide it that will gladly pay for it and all this are in dollars or Euro, beside this I have come aross some tv stations in d US looking for african tv programes we can shoot d programe here and u can sell it to them there.

If u are interested and wish to discuss more emal me on nkproduction.tv@gmail.com

Hope to hear from u, this is a very profitable business u can learn tv production skill from and even have easy access to travel to other countries and when u retire from what u are doing in d US u have something interesting, en lighting and profitable to fall back on.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by cwts: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2012
are you interested in investing into corporate transport/staff bus business .contact me on qwertycomltd@yahoo.com or call 0 8 0 6 7 5 2 8 4 5 7 for more information
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by adexik(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
I friend, I know of a very good business you can do in Nigeria and manage from abroad. I need ur email to tell you about it, or Mail me at adnepstoneworld@gmail.com
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by adexik(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2012
I friend, I know of a very good business you can do in Nigeria and manage from abroad. I need ur email to tell you about it, or Mail me at adnepstoneworld@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Government To Auction N100 Billion Bonds On March 27 / I Need Quotation For These Ginger & Garlic / We Took The Best Economic Decision- Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.