Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,300 members, 7,822,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? (10633 Views)

Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad / How Can I Open A Zenith Bank Account From Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by rafcrown(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2009
Please listen to those giving u advise relating to land,property -A MAN SUGGESTED U BUY A LAND AND FENCE IT
YOU CAN ALSO
Buy commercial buses and send to Nigeria
Be extremely careful with your money
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by mantote: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2009
hey,serious questions deserve serious answers.the poster needs an idea and is not willing to give out his money as u can hear from him that his money is presently with a bank.lets give him ideas as i intend to reap from your sugestions.thanks
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by beauty999: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2009
If anyone needs to manage his business then you can send me email odomsky1@gmail.com
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by tlops(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2009
well the idea of sending cars to should be erased off your mind, its really not a good biz considering its risk,
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by eplanner: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2009
I have like 5 acres of land at Ibeju Lekki (Lekki Free Trade Zone), it is situated behind ARM Beechwood estate.
The price per plot goes for 2 million naira. if you are interested you can call this number :08034949792 or email me at ardourjewels@ymail.com.
You have the opportunity to inspect the place.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 01, 2009
With this kind of capital i will suggest a good biz to you which i have been researching for sometime now and i can tell you that its a good one . If you dont have any problem in going into partnership then write me damo242424@yahoo.co.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 02, 2009
With this sum of money you could invest it communication products which i have been researching for a while . you can write me damo242424@yahoo.com if you dont have problem in going into partnership .
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by jaybee3(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2009
^^
nice clear and concise points.
You know your onions
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by Yoighaman(m): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2009
@ Moderator.

Please, may i know the reason why my post is being deleted?

I don't seem to understand.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by Yoighaman(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2009
@Jay bee

Please y was my post deleted

I want to learn something new.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by suxes2005(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2009
@Poster: I think the best thing to do is to get a trustworthy estate agent (which is kinda hard to find though) to help purchase landed property and i`m sure it will increase in value over the next few years.

But for business which you can monitor from abroad, i think u will av to think as there is no way u can do it without having some1 2 help look after it.

SHALOM
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by Kaestro(m): 3:36am On Dec 04, 2009
@ Poster.
I know you're looking to have business you can monitor from abroad however this is my 100kobo with such funds you can start a remarkable and long term business. Don't give up pondering what to invest on regardless of your experience, it's in the same Nigeria that people are working wonders so it's nothing new under the sun to have distrust in the air.

Furthermore have you considered buying into a business, there are several existing businesses doing averagely well but could do more with some technical knowledge, revised business structure, product/service refinement, marketing strategy, orientation and of course funding.You could research a few and you will be surprised how much less funds can generate steady income for you.

An example, as funny as it sounds horticulture has an unbelievable existing market, arts & crafts export is another good one, or why not catch the wave of the current fashion trend, get the machines for customizing clothes and make your mark, that's a large market it. I'll send you this same email and if you feel you want to brainstorm on them I'll make myself available. Do not forget the chances of multiplying your capital is largely dependent on your creativity and effort.

Bon chance!
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by rafcrown(m): 3:52am On Dec 04, 2009
@ MANTOTE
You wrote that the man has his money in the bank and wants advice only.You should understand that the moment you put your money in a business or investment ,you may either gain or lose the money.The suggestions are meant for withdrawing the money from bank and invest .
I am just saying he should shine his eyes well well,whether in bank or investment.
I wish him and you all the best of luck
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by ayomidej(f): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2009
Some people can be trusted in Nigeria, anyone investing should not be looking for get rich schemes or else he will be DUPED.

I invested heavy in stocks in Nigeria and Properties in UK, then the market crashed, because of that am not selling them. Whenever the economies picks up the share prices will increase, doing business anywhere is a RISK.  grin
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by maclatunji: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2011
Create a Nigeria-centric website and monitor your Google Adsense Account by yourself.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by goodness85: 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2011
Try Real estate and discover the Real Wealth in Real Estate. Money is not the most important thing here. for details visit

www.visiblecash..com
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by kayodeGid: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2011
Y dont u go into online biznes such as domain,survey,article writting etc all dis can be manage anywhere u are.If u need more info pls contact meetkayode_omo@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 26, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam,
I present to you an investment opportunity with a very high
Return
On Investment (ROI).
COLUMELLA NIGERIA COMPANY is a specialized Haulage services
Company
formed to carry
out transport requirement to a specialized market throughout Nigeria
and West Africa.
COLUMELLA NIGERIA is well positioned and committed to offer
qualitative Haulage and Logistics services. We take pride in our
excellent human and material resources as well as technology-driven
expertise, which enable us to deliver customized service as well as
simplified logistics solutions
OUR PLAN
In accordance to the recent increase in demand of our numerous
clients and
the poor conditions of some vehicles in our fleet, we are currently
planning
to acquire vehicles and expand our services to meet the demand and
expectation of our numerous customers to the highest degree. In
this view, we
seek investors to add/purchase the following vehicles with their
respective
prices to our existing resources:
(A COMPLETE BUSINESS PLAN WOULD BE SENT TO YOU ONCE YOU
MAIL US BACK
INFORMING YOU MORE ON HOW TO INVEST AND ABOUT THE
COMPANY)
This investment could be done either by shipping your trucks or in
cash.
you dont have to sell your truck instead you should invest it with us
We invest in market research and product development to
continually improve
the service and procure follow-on vehicles. Follow-on will be
introduced into the
demanding markets before existing vehicles enter the declining stage
of their
life cycles.
WHY YOU MUST INVEST WITH US
Looking at the high returns on the business, you cannot but invest to
earn as
much as 50 -60% annually.
Secondly, it is a kind of business that cannot be overtaken by the
occurrence of
time, as there must be production, consumption, importation and
exportation;
then there shall always be transportation.
Thirdly, the burden of managing your portfolio is lifted up from
your
shoulder;
while you rest, we do our best to give you the edge by:
1. Paying the driver and motor boy salary
2 Fuelling the vehicle
3. Renewing the vehicle documents when due
4. Maintaining and servicing the vehicle regularly
Within the span of one and half year at most, your investment is
realized, while
your capital is still intact.
SUMMARY
Please do contact us for more information and we would be glad to
do
business with you.
visit our site for more information
call us on:
+2348029716876
www.columella.fewom.org
columellanigeria@gmail.com
Thank you very much
Williams Okebugwu I.
MD/CEO
Columella Nigeria Company
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by davcon247: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2011
hi,am a stock analyst based in jos i can guarantee u 40 percent returns per annum minimum, and potentials to make 100 percent within same period. trading in ur account. ur money shall be lodged in ur stock trading account and u can monitor it online. 07033012122 davcon247@yahoo.com
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by Network7: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2011
@ davcon247

Is it this same stock market?

What's the minimum amount required and how do you get your commission?

you can mail details to htvnetwork@gmail.com
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by DaLord: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2011
Helo Mr, if you need a Legal and profitable means of investing your money why not consider Insurance array of investment plans/Policies which are largely attached to Life insurance benefits.This days Insurance is full of surprises.You need me to put you through contact this line 08137252146,e-mail:odekush2008@yahoo.com.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by Angolobabe(f): 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2011
Please dont ever try investing in any damn bizness in naija that u cant be there to monitor it n forget family n friends they will finish u .

better invest in the country of your resident no matter how small ,its secured n u will be in control and dont trust anybody with your money no matter how sweet they sound ,they are all fake n 419ers n even the good ones will become greedy later n want everything for thmselves be wise.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by Fhemmmy: 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2011
Angolobabe:

Please dont ever try investing in any damn bizness in naija that u cant be there to monitor it n forget family n friends they will finish u .

better invest in the country of your resident no matter how small ,its secured n u will be in control and dont trust anybody with your money no matter how sweet they sound ,they are all fake n 419ers n even the good ones will become greedy later n want everything for thmselves be wise.

There are few reasons why people out of Nigeria always wanna look for things to invest into in Nigeria and some of the reasons are:

1. The exchange rate always make it easy to have enuf money to invest in good business in Nigeria and make good profit
2. Population in Nigeria - Enuf market to sell
3. Nigeria do not produce anything and that made them to be consumers and nothing more
4. Most developed nations will kill people with taxes on those business, cos the money you made from the business will be added to your regular income and the end of the day, the tax alone will kill the business, but when you have such business in Nigeria, you will be able to make money in both nation.

5. you will be able to contribute to your nation and give people job opportunity

And some others . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG / “feasibility Study And Business Plan On Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business ” / CBN Orders Banks To Publish Names Of Debtors From End Of July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.