Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? (10623 Views)

Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious / How To Ship Products You Buy Online To Nigeria From Abroad / How Can I Open A Zenith Bank Account From Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by Greycells(m): 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2009
abeg fix d money, u cannot possibly monitor any business from abroad, Monitoring ground staff for peeps on ground is a yeoman's job.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by dhappyking(m): 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2009
I got a handsome ROI on a little sum I invested a few weeks back. If u think 15% flat/monthly with principal repayment on the 3rd month suits u.
Ring me up on 08037000425. It is clean, a bit risky. But I am genuine and verifiable. U can also monitor from anywhere.
However I will not like to take much at the onset. 500grand on starting. If u r convinced u can increase l8a. Best regards.

By 15% flat, I mean 15 k for every 100k every month. In 3 months, 100k will b returned with interest of 45k. But u get 15 k interest paid to ur account every month.

regards.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 12:32am On Nov 25, 2009
Thank you everyone. for all the post and offers I received in my mail box.

The only reliable option I still have now is to fix the money. Actually the money is in a fixed deposit account right now.

For those of you advising me to invest in lands, well i did that before somewhere in Okota Lagos, the Omo oniles disregarded my fence and was about selling the land, before info reach me. I had to sell the land for peace of mind.

I would not mind buying a house. But I guess 3m will be too small to get one. But if any one knows a property (with verifiable documents) in a good location within that amount. Please let me know.

Thanks
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by stede(m): 3:15am On Nov 25, 2009
yes of course
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 3:51am On Nov 25, 2009
Hey, I just notice this thread is listed in the front page. Thank you moderators! wink
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 3:52am On Nov 25, 2009
stede:

yes of course

of course what?
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by CarlosVent(m): 5:04am On Nov 25, 2009
Computer Importation business is the best and can be monitored well from abroad
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by cvibe: 5:13am On Nov 25, 2009
@ Poster, if you're willing to take the risk contact me via email.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 5:33am On Nov 25, 2009
CarlosVent:

Computer Importation business is the best and can be monitored well from abroad

How can I monitor it without over-trusting somebody?
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 5:36am On Nov 25, 2009
cvibe:

I only take calculated minimum risk. Thanks. But you can send it to my mail box all the same if you cant post it here.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by EchuaA: 6:51am On Nov 25, 2009
Pls fix it in a reputable bank or better still invest in real estate (landed property somewhere in Abuja or elsewhere). you can buy land and resale after 2-3yrs in Abuja area
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 7:03am On Nov 25, 2009
cvibe:

I checked the link/site. Dont understand the bussiness angle in it. care to mail and explain to me pls?
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by Megadeals: 7:05am On Nov 25, 2009
@Poster

You have been given some valuable advices so far on this thread, but the most important thing is that under no circumstances should you give your money to a stranger.
Better be safe than sorry. Someone said Kalokalo, that is exactly what it is. Don't do it.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2009
Thanks.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by CarlosVent(m): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2009
OAM4J:

How can I monitor it without over-trusting somebody?

ITS SO SIMPLE. BUY IT THERE AND THEN SEND IT DOWN AND KNOWING THE ONE'S U SENT. OR U CAN AS WELL ADVERTISE URSELF HERE AND WHEN PEOPLE PAY YOU , YOU SEND TO THEM. HAVE BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS AND I IMPORT DIRECT FROM THE USA AND THE BIZ IS VERY NICE.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by FBS: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2009
*Subscribing*
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by chosen04(f): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2009
Bros, Just fixed d money in govt Bond, Fix deposit etc and go to sleep. Dont trust anybody. I once trusted my Pastor and a xtian Brother with "Good amount". I have since heard of more than 4 differents versions of how they were robbed of the money.
I cant make that mistake again or allow anybody to do same.

Real Estate is good, only when you are sure the land in question is free from Omo onile probs.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by MrCrackles(m): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2009
chosen04:

Bros, Just fixed d money in govt Bond, Fix deposit etc and go to sleep. Dont trust anybody. I once trusted my Pastor and a xtian Brother with "Good amount". I have since heard of more than 4 differents versions of how they were robbed of the money.
shocked grin grin grin
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by MrCrackles(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2009
Poster
Be wise. . . or else you money will be strawed like a milkshake!
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by cecegorz(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2009
dhappyking:

I got a handsome ROI on a little sum I invested a few weeks back. If u think 15% flat/monthly with principal repayment on the 3rd month suits u.
Ring me up on 08037000425. It is clean, a bit risky. But I am genuine and verifiable. U can also monitor from anywhere.
   However I will not like to take much at the onset. 500grand on starting. If u r convinced u can increase l8a. Best regards.

By 15% flat, I mean 15 k for every 100k every month. In 3 months, 100k will b returned with interest of 45k. But u get 15 k interest paid to your account every month.

regards.

Are you serious     

I bet your surname must be NOSPETCO or SEFTEG. People are still rueing the monumental loss those guys brought them and here you are again.

Handsome ROI ko, ugly LOI ni.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2009
chosen04:

Real Estate is good, only when you are sure the land in question is free from Omo onile probs.

I feel you my sister. Trust is so scarce these days. I cannot even trust my relatives. And in Nigeria where justice is far fetched, even when you have all the facts in your hand, you might still not get justice. I have made mistakes b4, will not make another one. For me once beaten is triple shy.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster
Be wise. . . or else you money will be strawed like a milkshake!

thanks my man. You know me now. I no get money for scammers o. I have to scan, check, double checked and tripple check every information.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by hubreality(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2009
Get a First Bank or GTB account, you could fix it there.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by ologun01(m): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2009
Hi

I am into oil supplies and we can partner up, i use the money to do supply and we share the profit, if you are interested in this, then i can explain more to you

thanks
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by JODELL: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2009
Sir,
     With regards to your post on nairaland on business you can do with 2 m - 3 m naira and be able to monitor it from Abroad. l have a new exiting business that is presently running in PORT-HARCOURT RIVER STATE NIGERIA. below is a little detail of the business and if you are interested l can send to you a comprehensive business plan for the business with projected profit and loss account for the first two years of operation.

JODELL MOBILE INC is a new company involves in promotional sales of mobile phones and Sims pack of different various CDMA mobile service providers GSM mobile services providers in Nigeria like VISAFONE,STARCOMMS,ZOOM , MTN ,GLO, ZAIN and ETISALAT.

The opportunity was identified when l was contracted by VISAFONE as a sales team supervisor for their ongoing N0.00 phone and Sims pack promotion. It was a sales contract promotion based on commission of total sales of your team trade Agents (Promotional Sales Agent) .  We have run the promotion for 3 weeks with total sales of 780 units of VISAFONES Phones and Sims pack with 12 promotional sale agents.

B) The company business involves in sales of mobile service providers phones, Sims packs and recharge cards and internet data card using a Coaster bus moving around Port-Harcourt city from one high traffic density area to another like major markets, junction and motor parks with high density of people.

C) The company business objectives for the next 3 years will be to expand it marketing and sales research team to every major cities and states in the country where there is CDMA and GSM network within it first year of operation and expands it services into provision of Mobile SMS and MMS marketing and advertising solutions for advertising agencies, private firms and governmental organisation and marketing research companies, mobile service providers and products brands.

The company will provides mobile marketing technology services that allow services providers to create and manage carrier grade mobile marketing campaigns through a web based graphical user interface. Provisions of MAMA a mobile advertising management solutions for advert agencies to manage advertisers and firms customer relationship management through SMS and MMS, provide mobile peer production suites, a mobile internet platform that allows to inputs mobile contents on a mobile website, mobile web portal and mobile website development and banner advertising services.  

John Agbai

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by gentlegg(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2009
Please my brother, NEVER you invest your money in ANY venture whatsoever in which you don't have full control and monitoring over. In your case, fix deposit remains the best option for you. Chikina
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by back2back(f): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2009
Long and Short of it: You cannot MONITOR business in Nigeria from abroad.

You simply cannot trust anyone even your own family!

This is one of the key reasons, Nigeria has not made progress like China and India!
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by EGO3(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2009
hi pls dnt think of buying cars,the cost of clearing goods in naija now is something to worry about,i and my broz have a coffee shop in cambodia n we are not doing bad,you can own a restuarant here as there are many tourist coming here,you make some profit,when u think u need the money u can sell for a better price as there are people willing to buy.heres is my mail nzetwo@yahoo.com,incase you need more info.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2009
back2back:

Long and Short of it: You cannot MONITOR business in Nigeria from abroad.

You simply cannot trust anyone even your own family!

This is one of the key reasons, Nigeria has not made progress like China and India!

yeah. too bad.
Re: Is There Any Business Btw 2m – 3m, In Naija That Can Be Monitored From Abroad? by OAM4J: 11:47am On Nov 25, 2009
E.G.O:

hi pls dnt think of buying cars,the cost of clearing goods in naija now is something to worry about,i and my broz have a coffee shop in cambodia n we are not doing bad,you can own a restuarant here as there are many tourist coming here,you make some profit,when u think u need the money u can sell for a better price as there are people willing to buy.heres is my mail nzetwo@yahoo.com,incase you need more info.

Cambodia!!! what type of restuarant? selling naija food or asian food?

Anyway I might plan my next holiday for cambodia. Se its visa free (or visa on arival for naijas). Pls keep in touch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shell Resumes Crude Exports From Nigeria's Forcados Terminal- FG / Federal Government To Auction N100 Billion Bonds On March 27 / We Took The Best Economic Decision- Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.