Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? (76113 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / Romance Or fvck-omance ,which Is Most Desired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by bitchcrafts: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Muscle bruh. When a woman radiates this physique that screams self sufficiency, my hormones frenzies up and starts weeping like a saxophone. The few stallions of a woman I've been able to domesticate so far are tigresses in bed too, they come with this aura and flavor I fear words cannot adequately express. You just gaz live it to feel it breh

4 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Divay22(f): 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
The things i find most attractive about someone,are almost not physical grin grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by lezz(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ishilove:

This reminds me of an incident my sis told me about. She and some of her colleagues were gisting when one lady opened up on a very strange sexcapade.

She went on a date, one thing led to another and she found herself in a hotel room with the guy.

She stripped naked and excused herself to go 'freshen up'. The guy lay on the bed waiting while his deek rigidly stood horizontally, nodding in joyful expectation.

When she returned and lay beside him, he asked her

"What did you go and so in the bathroom?" the horny_ dude asked suspiciously.

"I went to wash up," came the candid reply.

"Wash what?!?" he asked, his erection_ beginning to shrivel.

She giggled, thinking he was being mischievous. The lady did not notice that her almost bedmate's phallus_ had shrunk from it's former turgid, cucumberesque proportions.

"What do you think I went to wash?" she coyly responded.

All hell was let loose.

"I want ya puzzay hot and stinky!" the man bawled. By this time his deek had become completely flaccid.

To paraphrase her, the guy preferred her punny 'stenchy and odorific,' so when she went and washed away the unpleasantly hot and musty aroma that envelopes certain puzzays after being encased in panties for long hours, his libido crashed like a camel collapsing in the desert and he almost wept in annoyance.

In other words, 'odorfious and wogo-wogo' puzeze's turn him on.

Insane stuff.
I just love it when I see the word "püssy" written by a girl.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
firstking01:
So, you too like womanundecided

LOL!

im straight.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
Kondomatic:
Have you not seen boobs that got guts?

Hold them down with tight bra and the tits will still point out.

And they are normally round and always stand out like a rough 17 nut at the tip of 17 bolt

See description.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ishilove:

This reminds me of an incident my sis told me about. She and some of her colleagues were gisting when one lady opened up on a very strange sexcapade.

She went on a date, one thing led to another and she found herself in a hotel room with the guy.

She stripped naked and excused herself to go 'freshen up'. The guy lay on the bed waiting while his deek rigidly stood horizontally, nodding in joyful expectation.

She giggled, thinking he was being mischievous. The lady did not notice that her almost bedmate's phallus_ had shrunk from it's former turgid, cucumberesque proportions.

All hell was let loose.

"I want ya puzzay hot and stinky!" the man bawled. By this time his deek had become completely flaccid.

To paraphrase her, the guy preferred her punny 'stenchy and odorific,' so when she went and washed away the unpleasantly hot and musty aroma that envelopes certain puzzays after being encased in panties for long hours, his libido crashed like a camel collapsing in the desert and he almost wept in annoyance.

Insane stuff.

Strangely insane.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by firstking01(m): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL!
im straight.
I know, but i been dey think say you be eunoch sha.

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
What else does a guy have apart from diick

We have no option than to choose the slick
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fabulocity:
His topic is misleading. He means what you find attractive in the opposite sex or your spec, but he wrongly used the term "sexual orientation ".
Op, correct yourself. Sexual orientation refers to if one is gay, straight, bisexual or whatever.

Thanks..corrected..too much grammar dey confuse person.

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
firstking01:

I am very sexually decent but i love that thing so much.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ishilove:

Insane stuff.

Not all men prefer to slay unkempt skanks than their bethrodes, for sport? lipsrsealed
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Coyotejack(m): 1:40am On Dec 16, 2016
Ishilove:

All hell was let loose.

Insane stuff.

Different strokes for different folks
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by firstking01(m): 5:10am On Dec 16, 2016
Toks2008:

I am very sexually decent but i love that thing so much.
Hahahaha, lwkm, really?
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 16, 2016
Tall/long legs with a decent amount of ass particularly very soft.
Nice dentition too.

4 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by KingRex1(m): 6:40am On Dec 16, 2016
Talking bout sexual feature.. To me, most fat bűtts aint usually a pleasant sight to behold when unclothed, it only looks attractive on tight skirts or trousers.

An average sized bűtt and böobs on a flat tummy is bae cheesy

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by BurningBlade: 6:54am On Dec 16, 2016
lezz:
That makes us two. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by hernandson(m): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
undecided tall,above 6ft
○Big willy,dont like it tiny undecided
○pankcakes & a man's body dont blend,his booty needs some shape lipsrsealed
○Facial hair
○Money....alot of it smiley
○big lips...for kissin' wink wink

No,where can i find this my ideal?
in jupiter i guess

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Ishilove: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2016
lezz:
I wrote 'puzzay', not 'pussy'_ grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Ishilove: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2016
Divay22:
The things i find most attractive about someone,are almost not physical grin grin grin grin
Same here, sis. Same here smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by lezz(m): 8:11am On Dec 16, 2016
Ishilove:

I wrote 'puzzay', not 'pussy'_ grin
And I find the word "puzzay" (a variation of püssy) even more befitting and sexy than püssy. I tell you. Can I call you over the phone just to see how you pronounce "puzzay"? I like the 'z' consonant there cheesy

Make my weekend great.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by lezz(m): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2016
BurningBlade:
That makes us two. grin
That's the world's most luxurious hotel and most fortified installation you could find.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by chimdi101: 8:17am On Dec 16, 2016
Rone16:
Tall
Is that all? Come on, more....
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Selfhood: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2016
I like nice legs, cute face. Dont care about bum and bust... and I want some crazy stretch marks on the ass.
Insane?

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Mujtahida: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2016
Ishilove:

All hell was let loose.

Insane stuff.
Go and write a novel

11 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by BurningBlade: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2016
lezz:
That's the world's most luxurious hotel and most fortified installation you could find.
I really don't know if it can be rated using stars cos I sure know I'll give it unlimited stars.

It sure is comfortable, pleasurable, teasing and a damn good stress reliever.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by lezz(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2016
BurningBlade:
I really don't know if it can be rated using stars cos I sure know I'll give it unlimited stars.

It sure is comfortable, pleasurable, teasing and a damn good stress reliever.
Wet and warm, slippery yet steady and won't let a man fall cheesy

A passage so narrow and smothering, yet you take the most leisurely walk ever.

I still think the design of püssy is the greatest engineering and architectural feat ever!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by BrookTheBully: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
undecided tall,above 6ft
○Big willy,dont like it tiny undecided
○pankcakes & a man's body dont blend,his booty needs some shape lipsrsealed
○Facial hair
Money....alot of it smiley
○big lips...for kissin' wink wink

No,where can i find this my ideal?

cheesy grin

So our young Valerie is a motherfûcking gold digger undecided ... I guess MrCork was right after all then cool

2 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by BrookTheBully: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2016
Ishilove:

All hell was let loose.

Insane stuff.
cheesy grin

Aunty Ishilove, see as you just detail everything for boys to read cheesy grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Ishilove: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2016
BrookTheBully:

cheesy grin

Aunty Ishilove, see as you just detail everything for boys to read cheesy grin

embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
firstking01:

cheesy
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by firstking01(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by silverr(f): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ishilove:

"I want ya puzzay hot and stinky!"

lwkm oooooooo chai

Anyways, i love them tall, chubby and broad chested

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.