Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,911 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? (76189 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / Romance Or fvck-omance ,which Is Most Desired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Omobarca: 12:04am On Jul 27, 2017
Nov6:
Wow.... Am lost for my own words... You'er indeed a beauty to behold. God bless the womb that brought you to this world..... Your beauty is really enchanting... Cant stop admiring the pretty girl.

Mr Man, chill

2 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm good, you?

Mowapa omoge
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Omobarca: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2017
dhardline:
One day that feature will fade and if that's only what you fell in love with then you should be ready to seek the same features with another.thats how cheating starts.
Fvcking bubblebuster sad
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2017
Wishful thinking

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by concho(m): 12:06am On Jul 27, 2017
boooooooooooooobs............i mean football_like one. and a nice face too

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 12:07am On Jul 27, 2017
dhardline:
One day that feature will fade and if that's only what you fell in love with then you should be ready to seek the same features with another.thats how cheating starts.

That can't be all you desire...it's just a physical sexual thing but it takes more than that to love a woman or man.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Omobarca: 12:07am On Jul 27, 2017
Braden323:
18 to 24 year old girl with thick eyebrows. I'm turned on by youth and thick eyebrows. the thick eyebrow is my natural sexual instinct which indicates virility .
This one go far o. ��
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by ariklawani(f): 12:08am On Jul 27, 2017
A cute dude with good height, moderate joystick. must be clean and very Romantic.with a good sourse of income.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 12:08am On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, I'm not a Nigerian. I understand the ones you're speaking now but it'll come to a time you'll go deeper in the Yoruba language and I'll get lost. grin.

Where are you from?
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Omobarca: 12:09am On Jul 27, 2017
ncoolsome:
I simply want Genevieve's face,Roman's chest,mercy's ass,Agbani's height all in one...not asking too much..
undecided Azkaban is open for service!

2 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2017
ariklawani:
A cute dude with good height, moderate joystick. must be clean with good shave, good dress sense..most be the type that o ve kissing and very Romantic.

Habba! all these in one man...nah wa o
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Sleyanya1(m): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2017
Hakeem12:
Say what, a girl's voice alone can turn me on, let alone her whole body. Last week my part3 practical instructor only placed her hand[/color] on my thighs, men I nearly passed out, she's a very beautiful woman in her late thirties. She is my chemistry instructor and she was trying to illustrate the effect of Hydrofluoric acid on the skin. She con place her hand on top my lap and said "suppose it pours here, it will show your bones" naso my young john start to dey rise. I had to move closer to the table to conceal it. Another time was when a lady was trying to leave her seat, she was sitting beside me and I had to shift for her to pass. That was when she tripped and sat on my lap, young john responded instantly, she merely looked at me and smiled. I was very ashamed, I could only smile back. [color=#990000][color=#000000][/color]

grin grin cheesy
Azin"Young John the wickiiid producer

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by KingEjanla(m): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2017
I'm not moved by the breast, in fact I'm not worried if u have breast or not, but Save me some STANDARD ass, not Sub-Standard ass

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by concho(m): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2017
ariklawani:
A cute dude with good height, moderate joystick. must be clean with good shave, good dress sense..most be the type that o ve kissing and very Romantic.
I am the most suitable candidate......
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by concho(m): 12:12am On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm a Ghanaian.
i know know say una girls dy fine o
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by ariklawani(f): 12:13am On Jul 27, 2017
concho:
grin
concho:
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 12:13am On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm a Ghanaian.

Ghanaian ladies are usually pretty and loving....shey you don't mind being my offline padi. ..don't worry...you can always reject my advances if I make one so here is my wattsup contact....o8otwo3146o46.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by clovislouis(m): 12:14am On Jul 27, 2017
Hadeehart101:
Oh! My love for handsome guys sha... cry sighs...
no pic to show u re beautiful
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by frankwiz1894(m): 12:17am On Jul 27, 2017
large pussy is best for me
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 12:18am On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, you serious?

Sure I am...I love making friends and I'm very bold and direct which is why I don't go through nairaland PM stress.....if I feel like knowing you more I give out my number straight up ....that is toks for you.

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Omobarca: 12:18am On Jul 27, 2017
concho:
Is it a job interview? To the left abeg

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by concho(m): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Sure, they're. wink
I never had any as a frnd. do you mind giving me a part of ur attentn outside here....*smiles*....
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Omobarca: 12:21am On Jul 27, 2017
frankwiz1894:
large pussy is best for me
Your spec is in the labour room bruh

5 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by ariklawani(f): 12:22am On Jul 27, 2017
Toks2008:

Habba! all these in one man...nah wa o
That's want I want in my man.and I can't wait to meet him.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by madridguy(m): 12:22am On Jul 27, 2017
Dey use money do you abi wetin? Must everything be about income? I tire for Nigeria women

ariklawani:
A cute dude with good height, moderate joystick. must be clean and very Romantic.with a good sourse of income.

4 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by concho(m): 12:22am On Jul 27, 2017
Omobarca:
Is it a job interview? To the left abeg
Why e dy vex u nah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.