Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? (76211 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / Romance Or fvck-omance ,which Is Most Desired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by vchykp(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Once its my sweetest hrt, am good..

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
Selfhood:
I like nice legs, cute face. Dont care about bum and bust... and I want some crazy stretch marks on the ass.
Insane?

Tell me you are kidding.

Lalasticlala please tell us yours...it's not about fpage but I really want to know so I will know which of my younger sis I go fit dash you.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by chibuike65: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
undecided tall,above 6ft
○Big willy,dont like it tiny undecided
○pankcakes & a man's body dont blend,his booty needs some shape lipsrsealed
○Facial hair
○Money....alot of it smiley
○big lips...for kissin' wink wink

No,where can i find this my ideal?
sambisa

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by lalasticlala(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Toks2008:

Tell me you are kidding.

Lalasticlala please tell us yours...it's not about fpage but I really want to know so I will know which of my younger sis I go fit dash you.

I no go talk. If I talk now, they go say no wonder....

15 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by EmperorKross(m): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lol. It's not everyday you see Lala comments on a thread without his "Thread Locked".

2 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

lol!
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Divay22:
The things i find most attractive about someone,are almost not physical grin grin grin grin

+1 respect.

6 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Goyim: 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
lezz:

I still think the design of püssy is the greatest engineering and architectural feat ever!

have you tried putting your fingers inside a pu.5.5y? doesn't feel that great, i thing penis is the greatest illusion object ever designed.
yes, i used illusion because pussy only feels good because a dicck is inside it.

12 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by robosky02(m): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

no wonder what .....
abi na him make some ladies they always shout...

come complete am oh.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by lezz(m): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Goyim:

have you tried putting your fingers inside a pu.5.5y? doesn't feel that great, i thing penis is the greatest illusion object ever designed.
yes, i used illusion because pussy only feels good because a dicck is inside it.
Now, that's something to ponder on. Never saw it put like this.

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Divay22:
The things i find most attractive about someone,are almost not physical grin grin grin grin

Hmm
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Incrizz(f): 1:53am On Dec 17, 2016
Davedoz:
A slim lady.

I'm not into anything big. Both back and front, I'm not interested.

I think someone laid a curse on me. The way I like slim ladies is just alarming! I think they're just beautiful!

A fair(light skinned), slim, tall lady is just the actual perfect combo for me!

We love you too sweetie kiss
Signed:
Tall Fair Slim Girls

5 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 6:23am On Dec 17, 2016
Divay22:

Taaarh! You can lie!

So you can marry any man no matter how he looks...Taaarh abeg comot for road.

See as you take style dodge the question...Ansa the simple question and leave inner quality biko.

4 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Divay22(f): 7:56am On Dec 17, 2016
emusmithy:

Hmm
you think am lieing?
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Divay22(f): 8:13am On Dec 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Taaarh! You can lie!

So you can marry any man no matter how he looks...Taaarh abeg comot for road.

See as you take style dodge the question...Ansa the simple question and leave inner quality biko.
Take it or leave it...been attractive physical is a bonus mark.....

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by buffalowings: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2016
Ishilove:

This reminds me of an incident my sis told me about. She and some of her colleagues were gisting when one lady opened up on a very strange sexcapade.

She went on a date, one thing led to another and she found herself in a hotel room with the guy.

She stripped naked and excused herself to go 'freshen up'. The guy lay on the bed waiting while his deek rigidly stood horizontally, nodding in joyful expectation.

When she returned and lay beside him, he asked her

"What did you go and so in the bathroom?" the horny_ dude asked suspiciously.

"I went to wash up," came the candid reply.

"Wash what?!?" he asked, his erection_ beginning to shrivel.

She giggled, thinking he was being mischievous. The lady did not notice that her almost bedmate's phallus_ had shrunk from it's former turgid, cucumberesque proportions.

"What do you think I went to wash?" she coyly responded.

All hell was let loose.

"I want ya puzzay hot and stinky!" the man bawled. By this time his deek had become completely flaccid.

To paraphrase her, the guy preferred her punny 'stenchy and odorific,' so when she went and washed away the unpleasantly hot and musty aroma that envelopes certain puzzays after being encased in panties for long hours, his libido crashed like a camel collapsing in the desert and he almost wept in annoyance.

In other words, 'odorfious and wogo-wogo' puzeze's turn him on.

Insane stuff.

Yea insane stuff.. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2016
Great ass

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Davedoz(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
Incrizz:

Signed:
Tall Fair Slim Girls

embarassed embarassed embarassed

But how come the last one (Tall Fair Slim) I dated was around 13years ago. Na wa ooo.... You people don't love me jor.

And no be me ugly pass!!! cry cry
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by olatade(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
undecided tall,above 6ft
○Big willy,dont like it tiny undecided
○pankcakes & a man's body dont blend,his booty needs some shape lipsrsealed
○Facial hair
○Money....alot of it smiley
○big lips...for kissin' wink wink

No,where can i find this my ideal?

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
Divay22:
you think am lieing?

No, I want more explanation.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Incrizz(f): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2016
Davedoz:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

But how come the last one (Tall Fair Slim) I dated was around 13years ago. Na wa ooo.... You people don't love me jor.

And no be me ugly pass!!! cry cry
Tell me about her wink, the girl that made you fall in love with tall, fair and slim girls winkwink
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by SexyCeline(f): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2016
Well functioning and yummy Mandingo.... Lolz

4 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 18, 2016
Ishilove:

This reminds me of an incident my sis told me about. She and some of her colleagues were gisting when one lady opened up on a very strange sexcapade.

She went on a date, one thing led to another and she found herself in a hotel room with the guy.

She stripped naked and excused herself to go 'freshen up'. The guy lay on the bed waiting while his deek rigidly stood horizontally, nodding in joyful expectation.

When she returned and lay beside him, he asked her

"What did you go and so in the bathroom?" the horny_ dude asked suspiciously.

"I went to wash up," came the candid reply.

"Wash what?!?" he asked, his erection_ beginning to shrivel.

She giggled, thinking he was being mischievous. The lady did not notice that her almost bedmate's phallus_ had shrunk from it's former turgid, cucumberesque proportions.

"What do you think I went to wash?" she coyly responded.

All hell was let loose.

"I want ya puzzay hot and stinky!" the man bawled. By this time his deek had become completely flaccid.

To paraphrase her, the guy preferred her punny 'stenchy and odorific,' so when she went and washed away the unpleasantly hot and musty aroma that envelopes certain puzzays after being encased in panties for long hours, his libido crashed like a camel collapsing in the desert and he almost wept in annoyance.

In other words, 'odorfious and wogo-wogo' puzeze's turn him on.

Insane stuff.

Everyone has their fetish.the guys first experience may have been with a stinky toto

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Maxi112: 9:31am On Dec 18, 2016
SexyCeline:
love the space in BTW your leg, looks super sexy I must say.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2016
SexyCeline:

Hmmmm!

Mandigo. ..cool dp tho.

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Davedoz(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Incrizz:

Tell me about her wink, the girl that made you fall in love with tall, fair and slim girls winkwink

My dear.... I will love to, so I've sent a PM.

4 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by automatix: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Incrizz:

chai... na so u just bone me abi? U wan tell me u no see my messages kwa? E good oo.

U know u dey mentor me abi? D-day is 25th sha but I have a problem. When u reply I will tell u.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by automatix: 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
Incrizz:

Signed:
Tall Fair Slim Girls
lol. Mind is that gorgeous faces does the magic, others is just a plus.

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Michaelwang(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
aggressive round and firm ass.

cheesy which one be aggressive ass cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by kheengjay(m): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
eyes and cute lips...... eg sandydayziz

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Rilwayne001: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
I don't know if height is also a sexual feature, but i like 'em tall slim chicks kiss kiss

Shorties angry undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by tintingz(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:
I don't know if height is also a sexual feature, but i like 'em tall slim chicks kiss kiss

Shorties angry undecided undecided
Boda Riliwanu. cheesy wink

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.