Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? (76115 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / Romance Or fvck-omance ,which Is Most Desired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by MrCork: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
khiaa:

Go ahead and try it but don't complain when the repercussion is castration. cheesy

..hangon...ok so r u sayin if I put my kondo in yorrr annnnnus u will cut it off?.....kaiiii...u are a which!!(truss me)
undecided
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Truckpusher:
Lies from the pit of hell . Pishure of the scan result or adonbulivit . shocked

On a serious note : Happy wedlock eh !
I hope say Oga sabi the work ? I no wan hear story oh !
hahahahahaha i will pm u the scan result, i am serious. cheesy

If oga no sabi the work nko, wetin go happen? grin Na ur work?
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Anal sex leads to Fecal incontinence and Anal cancer. sad
MrCork:

..hangon...ok so r u sayin if I put my kondo in yorrr annnnnus u will cut it off?.....kaiiii...u are a which!!(truss me)
undecided
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by MrCork: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fabulocity:
Anal sex leads to Fecal incontinence and Anal cancer. sad

..tank u pastor Fabulocity! undecided
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
You want shît to be leaking from her yansh? Is that what you want? You fat londoners mehn undecided
MrCork:

..tank u pastor Fabulocity! undecided
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by MrCork: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fabulocity:
You want shît to be leaking from her yansh? Is that what you want? You fat londoners mehn undecided

..so?...u don't have gym there in Nigeria? undecided
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by khiaa(f): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
MrCork:

undecided

You are a demon for trying to put that thing where it doesn't belong. I don't play like that. sad
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by khiaa(f): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Truckpusher:
Hehe... can't wait to hear mrcork beg for mercy. grin

I'll get him when he's asleep with a sharp machete, *snip snip*. grin
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
You dont do anal?
khiaa:

You are a demon for trying to put that thing where it doesn't belong. I don't play like that. sad
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by khiaa(f): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
You dont do anal?

No I don't. Hey I remember you, you're the sadist. my offer still stands to tie a rope around Mr Happy and hang you from the highest cealing and to pour hot boiling oil on your back because I remember that you get sexually turned on by that kind of stuff.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2017
khiaa:

No I don't. Hey I remember you, you're the sadist. my offer still stands to tie a rope around Mr Happy and hang you from the highest cealing and to pour hot boiling oil on your back because I remember that you get sexually turned on by that kind of stuff.
Are you ok in the head? Who is a sadist? And where do you know me cuz i cant remember who the fvck you are?
I want to believe you are mistaking me for someone else

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.