Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? (76118 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / Romance Or fvck-omance ,which Is Most Desired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Truckpusher(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2017
khiaa:

I felt the need to do so because there are people on this site that I truly care for and respect. Alex baby don't take this the wrong way. kiss Buncher I got you. smiley. KingTom you will always be my pieçe. grin Truckpusher you're my funny brother. grin
I don't care for the zoo reference but thank you for understanding my rant smiley
cheesy

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Ishilove: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2017
Truckpusher:
cheesy
Sweetheart!! Where have you been? I've missed you kiss

Our girl graduated early this year smiley
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by newslifeop: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2017
Tittys
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Truckpusher(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2017
Ishilove:

Sweetheart!! Where have you been? I've missed you kiss

Our girl graduated early this year smiley
Thought you've left this place and I never trusted this moniker to be yours because everyone seem to be cloning people's monikers.
She contacted me and I was happy for her and I was about to fix her into something when everything went South but I'll soon contact her and complete my pledge. How have you been? It's been a long time. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Ishilove: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2017
Truckpusher:
Thought you've left this place and I never trusted this moniker to be yours because everyone seem to be cloning people's monikers.
She contacted me and I was happy for her and I was about to fix her into something when everything went South but I'll soon contact her and complete my pledge. How have you been? It's been a long time. smiley
Eyah...I hope things are better now? I was really happy for her. I was supposed to meet up with her in her hood but I was just too busy, but this year will not pass by without us meeting. That's a promise I have made to myself.

My dear I am still here o. I am here gidigba like a principality tongue grin
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by khiaa(f): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2017
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Truckpusher(m): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
khiaa:

kiss
Be careful before you stain my white T shirt with your red lipstick abeg!! angry
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by odaniel1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Titilayooni:
yeah d neck kisser..........lol
Hmm...Lucky husband wherever he is..
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by khiaa(f): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
Truckpusher:
Be careful before you stain my white T shirt with your red lipstick abeg!! angry

LMAO grin. I'll wash your shirt for you just this once.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Truckpusher(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2017
khiaa:

LMAO grin. I'll wash your shirt for you just this once.
You that have not finished washing your undies ? grin

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Helentwitty: 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
I like tall dark guys,with a deep voice and quite hairy...
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by khiaa(f): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2017
Truckpusher:
You that have not finished washing your undies ? grin

You can wash them for me. grin
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Truckpusher(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2017
khiaa:

You can wash them for me. grin
Jesus is lord !!! grin

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by khiaa(f): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2017
Truckpusher:
Jesus is lord !!! grin

grin grin grin Remember you said that you would do anything for me Because you love me.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Truckpusher(m): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2017
khiaa:

grin grin grin Remember you said that you would do anything for me Because you love me.
That doesn't include washing your undies joor !!

Anything means those things that Buncha can't do properly on the bed . cheesy
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2017
Truckpusher:
T. cheesy
shocked shocked Trucky grin grin
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Truckpusher(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
shocked shocked Trucky grin grin
Jesu christi!! shocked

You still alive and breathing ? wink

How ya toto nau? wink
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2017
Truckpusher:
Jesu christi!! shocked

You still alive and breathing ? wink

How ya toto nau? wink
Yea,still alive.I shall not die but live. grin was surprised wen i saw u still here as well,thought u deactivated your acct. You no want retire hahaha

Change you still never change cheesy Smh
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by khiaa(f): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2017
Truckpusher:
That doesn't include washing your undies joor !!

Anything means those things that Buncha can't do properly on the bed . cheesy

ANYTHING means whatever I want you to do, and I told you what I wanted you to do. I have spoken so do as your told. grin grin grin

PS....Leave Buncherstabb out of this, I'm still very protective of him. angry
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Truckpusher(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Yea,still alive.I shall not die but live. grin was surprised wen i saw u still here as well,thought u deactivated your acct. You no want retire hahaha

Change you still never change cheesy Smh
Change from what to what when Kia and co are still running about naked with all those big mangoes they call bobbie.

You still dey available ? I get usband for you oh !! grin
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2017
Truckpusher:
Change from what to what when Kia and co are still running about naked with all those big mangoes they call bobbie.

You still dey available ? I get usband for you oh !! grin
hahahahahahaha i am married, expecting triplets soon. cheesy tongue

Go and marry,aswear u don dey old.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Truckpusher(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2017
khiaa:

ANYTHING means whatever I want you to do, and I told you what I wanted you to do. I have spoken so do as your told. grin grin grin

PS....Leave Buncherstabb out of this, I'm still very protective of him. angry

You're inviting him abi ? Ok oh lemme bring along that my mad friend called mrcock let's see if buncha can stand the heat. grin grin
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by khiaa(f): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2017
Truckpusher:
You're inviting him abi ? Ok oh lemme bring along that my mad friend called mrcock let's see if buncha can stand the heat. grin grin

I'm not inviting him, he's hardly ever here anymore.
I would love to go toe to toe with MrCork, it wouldn't be the first time. grin I would have him begging me to leave him alone. He can't handle a woman like me, he has tried before and failed everytime. He's funny tho and you know that I love to laugh. grin
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by MrCork: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Truckpusher:

angry
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by MrCork: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
khiaa:

I would love to go toe to toe with MrCork, it wouldn't be the first time. grin I would have him begging me to leave him alone. He can't handle a woman like me, he has tried before and failed everytime. He's funny tho and you know that I love to laugh. grin

angry
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by MrCork: 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
khiaa:

..Toe?...which toe?....so u want to touch your toe for me... corrrect?....so wharrrrrrrrrif I mistakenly place my *kondo* in the wrong whole like yorrr annnnnalsexx? ...can u handddddlelit?? undecided
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by khiaa(f): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
MrCork:

angry

grin grin grin. Don't be mad, smile. How have you been?
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by khiaa(f): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
MrCork:

..Toe?...which toe?....so u want to touch your toe for me... corrrect?....so wharrrrrrrrrif I mistakenly place my *kondo* in the wrong whole like yorrr annnnnalsexx? ...can u handddddlelit?? undecided

Go ahead and try it but don't complain when the repercussion is castration. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Truckpusher(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
MrCork:

angry
My friend before the sunami!! grin

Howdy ? cool
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Truckpusher(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
hahahahahahaha i am married, expecting triplets soon. cheesy tongue

Go and marry,aswear u don dey old.
Lies from the pit of hell . Pishure of the scan result or adonbulivit . shocked

On a serious note : Happy wedlock eh !
I hope say Oga sabi the work ? I no wan hear story oh !
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Truckpusher(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
khiaa:

Go ahead and try it but don't complain when the repercussion is castration. cheesy
Hehe... can't wait to hear mrcork beg for mercy. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.