Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. (12898 Views)

Let Go Of Your Past / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / Do You Need Help Finding Your Future Spouse ? Let Us Help - Matchmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by iluvpomo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
No, past is past.

1 Like

Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by pharmadoctor(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
some pasts are better left as past...
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Sunnypar(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tell them from the onset of the relationship but some girls have some crazy past
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by deusp: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bro if she's a Yoruba girl please don't reveal your past to her#she will definitely use it against you in the future..lol
Odunharry:
Yes.. Will tell her every detail n expect her to be open too. There's nothing that's new
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by pocohantas(f): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
If he was a cultist that killed people, just don't tell me...I can't handle that. cry
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by deusp: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
As long as it won't come hunting the relationship in the future
pharmadoctor:
some pasts are better left as past...

1 Like

Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Gynah33(f): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=sisisioge post=52006816]

No qualms... nothing the world never hear before. Besides, wetin I do wey dey so whacky? All cards on the table dude.[/quot

I used to think same and I did to my spouse now he insults me with it. Nothing hurts more than that. I won't advise any lady or gûy to. The past belong there. Let's face the future instead. Remember people change especially in marriage

2 Likes

Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by deusp: 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
As for me I would want her to tell me her past...
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Blaqchild4eva(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hmmmm..... anyway it depends on how my past looks like though cos women can be surprising atimes
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by zicoraads: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
I don't even ask any girl ama bout to ask out about a past, what do I need to do with it? A wife too, I won't ask. I have done a lot of crazy things, I know my wife won't be comfortable hearing about it. So, I won't bother about hers too.
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by dingbang(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
I wish bae reveals all her past to me... She keeps hiding some... And i already know..
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
If it isn't a past that could possibly come knocking in the future, I don't want to know.

1 Like

Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Funjosh(m): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Past is Past.
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Imustexcel: 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by UchaNwababa: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
TINALETC3:
Yeah bt make sure u do Dat at d beginning of d relationship, so dat if he cnt cope, he shud beta leav on time
the only thing a Lady suppose to reject is if the man is unable pregnate a lady, i advice our youth to have a first issue befor marriage
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by UchaNwababa: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

In Nigeria : No, Nigerians dey hide secret well well

In USA : My girlfriend tells me everything, even the people she had sex with before she met me

But as a Naija boy, i won't tell my spouse my past, even the future

as for me any girl wae tell me say a guy Bleep am i swear i no go near am again
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Arijude(m): 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
My past?nope,i cant and i dont want to knw about his past as well.
Then your past must be terrible
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
Arijude:
Then your past must be terrible
Not as terribe as u think but i fuvked two friends. cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by MicroBox: 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Keep your past because I will use it against you...

1 Like

Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Gynah33(f): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
IIts better not shared. My wife once told me how and when she was deflowered by her first love, how she cheated on me twice with her ex. Its been 4 years now with 2 kids and I still feel the pain each time I remember these things. I ve forgiven her long time ago though, but to forget? I regret ever letting her tell me about her past.
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
UchaNwababa:
as for me any girl wae tell me say a guy Bleep am i swear i no go near am again

Unless you wan marry virgin
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Arijude(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
Not as terribe as u think but i fuvked two friends. cheesy cheesy
lol it's certain you must have fvcked two or more friends. Why then are you gonna hide it if it's not that terrible ?
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Temysteve(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
My past?nope,i cant and i dont want to knw about his past as well.
why dnt you want to tell him?? Or av you aborted up to 10 times??
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Divay22(f): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
I will
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by AntiWailer: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
It has to be done with sense

Not when u have 92 body counts and you still list their names.

Some things are not necessary.

My 2 cent.
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Arijude:
lol it's certain you must have fvcked two or more friends. Why then are you gonna hide it if it's not that terrible ?
Lol,it is ur past?
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Codes151(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
How necessary is it!?
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
Temysteve:
why dnt you want to tell him?? Or av you aborted up to 10 times??
Yes,like 15times. grin
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by UchaNwababa: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Unless you wan marry virgin
i don't need a virgin but i dislike to hear my ex-bf mess me like dis or like dat
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by hardon1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
TINALETC3:
Yeah bt make sure u do Dat at d beginning of d relationship, so dat if he cnt cope, he shud beta leav on time

one pure water for my dear
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Arijude(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,it is ur past?
Hahaha no, but you're supposed to let your partner know of it for it not to hurt your reltñshp latter
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by komzybrown(f): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
for what na, capital NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whose Church Should The Wedding Be Held? / Dealing With A Child's Destructive Behaviour? / Ever Worn The Same Dress With A Stranger To An Event?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.