Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. (12895 Views)

Let Go Of Your Past / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / Do You Need Help Finding Your Future Spouse ? Let Us Help - Matchmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by tmosco(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
All card to be on deck, if the gf doesn't like it she should leave. If there is no trust,just prepare for an unhappy marriage. Like sergeant Voight usually says"tell me d truth so I can cover for u".
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
My past?nope,i cant and i dont want to knw about his past as well.
what if it it comes back haunting at you a day before your wedding when he has no choice that to cancel the wedding have seen one before....it happened in my presence where the best man was having an affair with bride, and the truth bursted out at the eve, d wedding had to be canceled and d lady was pregnant.... so remember Kama is a bastard cus what goes around comes around.
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
zeus2412:
what if it it comes back haunting at you a day before your wedding when he has no choice that to cancel the wedding have seen one before....it happened in my presence where the best man was having an affair with bride, and the truth bursted out at the eve, d wedding had to be canceled and d lady was pregnant.... so remember Kama is a bastard cus what goes around comes around.
Anyway,i dont have a bad past.
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by emiarire(f): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
TINALETC3:
Yeah bt make sure u do Dat at d beginning of d relationship, so dat i
f he cnt cope, he shud beta leav on time
So if u tell him/ her at d beginning n he breaks up n u tell anoda person at d beginning n dey break up n so on, hw many pple will nw knw abt ur past?
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by blovesther(f): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dc4life:
The past is the past and should remain in the past,
Don't sweat it or regret it, just move on and forget it. wink
true talk abeg..... What will talking about it do to the relationship?

1 Like

Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by OneangleFarms(m): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
sometimes sharing the past helps the future oh.. Like you getting married to a woman / man who enjoyed wild sex /rough sex/ bondage and all... imagine keeping that away from him/her and you didnt know ... you always gave her d daddy and mummy style.. one day he/she go locate one of em ex for that serious fucking..before i marry u i will do my research on you.. both spiritual and physical. I want to know your history.... some girls have been banged by all men in one state only.. some boys are cold blooded rapist/////
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Nwachukwu97(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
Shit, with a past as boring as mine hell I would tell the hell out of it wink
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Aywire(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
As a man, There are some secrets that should follow you to the grave.
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by chiefojiji(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
if any man is in a new relationship, he is a new lover, old things yaf passed away, behold, all things yaf become new...

if you try doing i'm open minded to my spouse on your past poo, you're writing a love letter to divorce.

cus because one day one day will come that fight go fight between 2 of una... and the poo u opened to your spouse shall be used against you....

#IdonTalkMyOwn
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by dingbang(m): 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
Divay22:
I will
cool
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by olagbemi118(m): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
midehi2:
sure, more reason he loves me so much wink
for ur mind
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Ezarazo(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Depends o....don't tell me you were a runs girl but now repented...I will act cool for 2 months and start giving you attitude that u may have only one option which is to quit lolz and if you don't tel me make sure I don't find out as well #Gbam
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by bejeria101(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
No do oversabi! Somethings are better left unsaid,dead and buried period!
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by shigo20(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
as for me i cant coz d last time i did dat,my then gf started taking me for a fool and i cant repeat such mistake
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Odunharry(m): 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
deusp:
Bro if she's a Yoruba girl please don't reveal your past to her#she will definitely use it against you in the future..lol
Lmao.. wetin Yoruba gal do you??
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Odunharry(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dc4life:
The past is the past and should remain in the past,
Don't sweat it or regret it, just move on and forget it. wink
To mw there re Some things in the past that will guide and make you understand people better.
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by vanhayor(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
marshalcarter:
dats if she's an understandin person undecided ...no need to hide anythingsmiley but if she's the wanama type...abeg just STFU nd play along cos a little bit of misunderstandin...even CNN go hear amgrin
why should you marry d wanama type
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by mimiejacobz(f): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=jmoore post=52070665]Team virgin, nothing to hide .

sex is not the only things people have as past,some virgins are cultist,murders,sent innocent souls to jail cos of lies,sex is overrated n everything dnt have to revolve around it

1 Like

Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by jacyne: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
The past is recalled to clarify the present well most people have ugly pasts which they don't want to share it's normal but when it has to do with your future spouse you just have to share it as long as he/she is trustworthy and reliable ,cause who knows someone out there might be waiting for the slightest opportunity to ruin your relationship .since it is your past he/she should be able to understand as long as you guys love each other besides,no human is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Divay22(f): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
dingbang:
cool
what?.....i know you won't tell sad
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by dingbang(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
Divay22:
what?.....i know you won't tell sad
tell me urs and i will tell u mine
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Divay22(f): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
dingbang:
tell me urs and i will tell u mine
OP said future spouse,SO? cool grin
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by dingbang(m): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
Divay22:
OP said future spouse,SO? cool grin
ehen, i came from the future to ask u na.... Se ti gbo
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Divay22(f): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
dingbang:
ehen, i came from the future to ask u na.... Se ti gbo
cool...Now do me a favor,pls go back to the future and wait for me.....I'll meet you there tongue shocked grin
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by dingbang(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
Divay22:
cool...Now do me a favor,pls go back to the future and wait for me.....I'll meet you there tongue shocked grin
lol
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Divay22(f): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
dingbang:
lol
How was your day.....i hope it was fine?
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by dingbang(m): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Divay22:
How was your day.....i hope it was fine?
not really, buh it will be tomorrow
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by EfemenaXY: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
jmoore:
Some folks are of the opinion that "what happens in vegas stays in vegas".

A- A woman who has aborted, should she tell her fiance?

B- A man that was a serial rapist, should he tell his fiancee?

C- A man that was a murderer and ritual killer, should he tell his fiancee?

D- A woman that was a prostitute, should she tell her fiance?

If you find any of these ugly past about your partner five years into the marriage, what would be your reaction?

What's ugly about option A?

1 Like

Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by marshalcarter: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
vanhayor:
why should you marry d wanama type
many re mad but na few don land for street...odas still dey insyd ausgrin
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Divay22(f): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
dingbang:
not really, buh it will be tomorrow
alright.
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by dingbang(m): 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Divay22:
alright.
wah abt urs
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Divay22(f): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
dingbang:
wah abt urs
stressful but I thank God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whose Church Should The Wedding Be Held? / Dealing With A Child's Destructive Behaviour? / Ever Worn The Same Dress With A Stranger To An Event?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.