Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. (12894 Views)

Let Go Of Your Past / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / Do You Need Help Finding Your Future Spouse ? Let Us Help - Matchmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by dingbang(m): 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Divay22:
stressful but I thank God
wats stressful abt it
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Divay22(f): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
dingbang:
wats stressful abt it
class,came home then to tutorial
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by dingbang(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Divay22:
class,came home then to tutorial
alright...
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Only if you want to....but if you don't want to, its fine smiley
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by ststyreal(f): 1:02am On Dec 20, 2016
Wetin him wan take my past do? It is called past except it has anything to do with my present or that it will take life, in the absence of all these, let my past remain my past, and yours remain your past. I no wan develop high blood pressure, I no get that liver,mbanu hapu ifegaraga ko ga bikonu, let bygone be bygone. E je kin ohun tii ojo gbelo duro sii bi to sho de! Te mi nii mo so ooooo, na my own I talk ooooo
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Orikinla(m): 1:19am On Dec 20, 2016
You better confess all your past relationships before your spouse finds out later and feels betrayed and fooled.
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by preciousbibi(f): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Do you know how many relationships and intending marriages have been broken because some partners could not take down the fact that their spouse lived/ made one kind of mistake before?
Can u tell your spouse you dated a married man? can u tell him your body count? can u confidently tell your spouse ypu had sugar mummies while in school?

like they say........"kindly let sleeping dogs lie"
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by jacyne: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
What if your spouse finds out from another source ? What if your spouse breaks up with you? cry then how will your secrecy help you ?
Re: Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. by Temysteve(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yes,like 15times. grin
Little wonder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whose Church Should The Wedding Be Held? / Dealing With A Child's Destructive Behaviour? / Ever Worn The Same Dress With A Stranger To An Event?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.