Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,474 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Why Are Girls So Obsessed With Snapchat? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Obsessed With Snapchat? (3457 Views)

My Husband Is So Obsessed With S3x, I Need Help, Woman Cries Out In Tears / Why Are Girls Of Nowadays So Obsessed With Guys With Cars? / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Girls So Obsessed With Snapchat? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
These snap-chat freaks don't care were they are.
Last week Sunday, I caught a lady snap-chatting in church.
She wasn't shy, I heard her saying.

"Hello snappy, am in church, here's the offering box. . This is. Pulpit. . As she came close to me... omo I standa commot.

#YOLO
Re: Why Are Girls So Obsessed With Snapchat? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Xensity:

You are not funny. Not even slightly. You are never going to ever get a more honest reply. Just stop, please. Practically stop every attempt at humour. You suck at it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Obsessed With Snapchat? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
Xensity:

Isn't linda also a girl? There are other girls like linda. The girl that owns Talktobella is a girl. The girl that owns ConfessionNG is a girl. Misstechy is a girl. The girl who owns Bellanaija is a girl. Dominique is a girl. Don't they also fit into the category of these "our girls" who you claim don't use social media to make a living.

The girl who couldn't pass jamb but spends so much time on social media isn't a representative of every Nigerian girl. That's the gripe I have with comments like yours. It stems from a noisome pit of generalization.

And most of the girls you claim spend a lot of time on social media, do so because guys like you act as the incentives. You are the ones that stalk them on social media and like their pictures immediately they post them. You are the ones that follow them on twitter and Instagram, and privately message them explaining how sexy they are and how you'd want to go out with them. These things massage their egos and enhances their self esteem, which invariably makes them happy. Anyone would go crazy over something that persistently makes them happy. Maybe they wouldn't be so crazy about social media if you guys just ignored them. But you guys can't, can you?

And these girls are just catching fun, making friends, killing boredom, and trying to improve their perception of themselves. That's why the ones who don't use social media to improve their financial status spend a lot of time on it. A lot of guys, both the ones who have jobs and the jobless ones also spend an unwholesome amount of time watching football, but do ladies post threads on romance section complaining about it? No. So I don't see why you should, given theirs is more healthy and more objectively beneficial than yours.

duuuuuuuuuuuuude!!! relax.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / How I Sleep Will My Driver's Wife(a Man Confess) / If Your Man Slapped You, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.