Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

"Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists (75635 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Cheriepet:

Finally!!! You came out of hiding? Where have you been??

Nice to see u after such a long timesmiley

2 of una kuku fit grin.... Willy Willy people!
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by VERDA: 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
wazobiang:
It was when I got older old that I learnt that criminals really believe their sh#t. I mean, look at this guy talking as if 30% a month is like green grass, sunlight and certain nightfall. Now that I am older, when I hear someone believe their shit I simply try to run faster and further away from madness which is what they are.

This MMM coming back will be to bury the remaining standing members. It will be the mother of all comebacks. It will be armageddon. It will be the finisher. It will be .. in fact it will be hooohaaaa! Gbam. Okwu agwusigo. Final. People used other people's money, their childrens' school fees, institutions' money etc in the first trap, the second trap may cost something like "o di kwa egwu! to come out of people's mouth.

Everybody will be running helter skelter on the road looking for help while the people they meet will also be hope less and helpless. 3.3 million people before, next will be 30 million. Even Buhari go follow join.

See mad man. This man wan finish Nigeria. We say we no get money but this man sabi otherwise.

Oga calm down,ur too dramatic,see as you carry other people matter for head like pure water hawker.These participants are not complaining for Christ's sake,they have been warned,by the site,government and know it all people like you,its their money,leave them be,I doubt they will blame anybody if they loose it.Haba.

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Activa:
Whether there's bad press or not, MMM will go bad. It's just a matter of time.

If it doesn't happen in January, it will happen sometime later.
lol, so you have changed from 'mmm has crashed', 'mmm won't come back in january', 'keep living in denial' to 'if it does not crash in january, it will still crash'. Anyway continue, we are in the era of change.

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by fortunechy(m): 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
E get one particular restaurant wey i dey go chop 4 ikoyi lekki Lagos. E get one oyinbo wey dey always come chop there too... Anytime dis oyinbo chop finish, he go shout ''Hey'', so I wonder wetin dey make am shout. I decided to chop wetin d oyinbo dey always chop so maybe me self go shout too. When I reach d restaurant yesterday evening, I order wetin d man dey chop. Dem tell me say na chicken & red wine, so i chop am finish, i no shout. I collect extra plate, but i no still shout. I say dis oyinbo na mumu o, wetin dey make am shout like dat? Na so i just vex ask 4 my bill. The waiter tell me say one plate of chicken & red wine na N75,000 then d extra plate too na another N75,000. Na then I shout hey! heyy!! heyyy!!! heyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyy...........Up till now, I still dey shout ....

7 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by kinswhite(m): 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Poor and hungry bloggers posting lies about mmm. Leave us alone and mind ur business.
mmm till trumpet sound

3 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by nlanded: 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
The Nigerian government have the emotional factor as a weak side which is preventing them from clamping down on this MMM rubbish!

Its a very simple to do, NCC would direct all internet providers and GSM operators to block MMM's website from being accessed on any device in Nigeria, and that would be the end of this MMM rubbish, they have warned the public enough about MMM.

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
yomibelle:
pishures of him writing d letter or adonbilivit
seems you are blind internally that you can't see it on the mmm page.

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by anyicash(m): 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
GOD please no let MMM come back, put all my enemies to shame cry

my ex used all her money cause of greed(money you no work for) to play MMM, and not up to 2 weeks it crashed come see joy for my heart. I am the happiest man on earth grin
so someone's misfortune is what gives ur joy. eehkwa? broda plz change ur live.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Cheriepet: 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

2 of una kuku fit grin.... Willy Willy people!

Lol.... I call your name?
How ur sunday?
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by jo997: 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

my ex used all her money cause of greed(money you no work for) to play MMM, and not up to 2 weeks it crashed come see joy for my heart. I am the happiest man on earth grin

Miserable, inconsiderate, indifferent and hopeless wicked soul.

Why pray such,,,, I pity ur urchin upbringing..
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Classic90: 12:00am On Dec 19, 2016
Long live MMM. We are coming back better and stronger

4 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

you will need to go to the mountain with ur both parents and spend 21days without food and water. Then your prayers will be answer. If not, you will be put to shame o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Classic90: 12:02am On Dec 19, 2016
People mocking MMM are the people that task you for small small change each time you get paid on MMM o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Lankaline(m): 12:04am On Dec 19, 2016
3Dimension:
Whoever believes that Sergei wrote this letter is not different from those that believe helping others can give you instant 30%.
I dnt get yu lots,, so yu dnt believe he wrote this,,but yu believed whem they told u mmm had freezed for a month,,thats hypocritical,, the founder have no other way of communicating to ppl if not tru their individual acc,,,everyone of us got this letter,,in our respective accounts just d same way wen got the letter about the freezing of mavros.

5 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by NobleG1(m): 12:05am On Dec 19, 2016
Sergei Mavrodi is known fraudster and ex-convict!

Are Nigerians this clinically-st*upid!

Read this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by fkdmods: 12:07am On Dec 19, 2016
christlyke:

You are angry with Nigerians and the government. But do you know it's because of this same anger that you have that people now started patronising mmm since it is better than the empty promises government have been giving us.

The truth is that another slowpoke will still be elected again, see you don't need to blame or laugh at Nigerians, see life is hard in this country, and people who don't want to steal or don't have connections will tend to get involved with gambling and other menial jobs.

The problem is with our government, if our government was efficient and functional no one will patronise mmm.

Biko mmm haters you guys should take it easy on mmm participants, we are one Nigeria, we all want to survive.

You are blaming the wrong people. It is common with Nigerians. They never take responsibility for their actions. Buhari is a reflection of the psychological and moral representation of Nigerians. Remember, people vote for leaders who they think are like them. No one coerced them into casting their ballots for him. They saw a reflection of him in their daily lives. Now that you all are confronted with who truly represents your ideals, you are all shocked and flabbergasted. It is like looking in a mirror and not liking what you see. It will happen again. Nigeria has a history of it's people not learning from past mistakes. Leaders come from the citizenry and not from the moon. And if the citizenry is bad the leaders they appoint from amongst themselves will be bad. Bad citizenry = bad leaders = bad country. People who don't acknowledge history and their mistakes are doomed to repeat them. If you listen to fela's songs he released in the 70's, you'd think he released them just yesterday. What does that tell you? And he released those songs almost half a century ago. Smh.

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by NobleG1(m): 12:09am On Dec 19, 2016
mhisbliss:
why do i have a feeling that segun or Sergei is not the one who wrote this letter cheesy

You're right. Anyone can write that, especially, those in Nigeria who were behind this massive scam!

Sergei Mavrodi is a known criminal and to think people would believe any message bearing his toxic name is unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by babakb: 12:12am On Dec 19, 2016
I say MMM has failed, the bastard is just giving u fools false hope, mmm will never come back, your money is gone.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by mhisbliss(f): 12:12am On Dec 19, 2016
NobleG1:

You're right. Anyone can write that, especially, those in Nigeria who were behind this massive scam!

Sergei Mavrodi is a known criminal and to think people would believe any message bearing his toxic name is unbelievable!
yea or the chuddy guy, that doesn't sound Russian sounds Nigerian

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by mokkalu1(m): 12:13am On Dec 19, 2016
Y'all know a bloody Nigerian wrote this shit. I can tell when our brothers and sisters write any shit

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Caseless: 12:14am On Dec 19, 2016
candidbabe:
I think I will invest triple of what I did on November when it comes back on January. My money will never be dormant in Nigerian bank.
God of TB Joshua is your God even though you have shioh line on your signature.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 19, 2016
Nairalanded:
The Nigerian government have the emotional factor as a weak side which is preventing them from clamping down on this MMM rubbish!

Its a very simple to do, NCC would direct all internet providers and GSM operators to block MMM's website from being accessed on any device in Nigeria, and that would be the end of this MMM rubbish, they have warned the public enough about MMM.
Are the participants complaining? The answer is no. Please tell the government to resolve the economic situation since most persons have resulted to the ponzi scheme for their daily bread.They know the consequence of such scheme

3 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by NobleG1(m): 12:17am On Dec 19, 2016
To think the scammers behind MMM ponzi scam would be back online January after they stole billions, is delusional!

They'll be back as a different Ponzi scam with a different name.

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Topshow4real: 12:19am On Dec 19, 2016
I will not come and kill myself over mmm Jere. I bought a brand new infinix hot 4 @45k on Dec 10, mmm froze my mavro with 100k stuck in it on dec13, and I was suppose to gh 137k Dec 15.

Let me just assume I bought my new infinity hot4 @ 145k. . .with this assumption, I'll have peace of mind. Simple!

3 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 19, 2016
NobleG1:
Sergei Mavrodi is known fraudster and ex-convict!

Are Nigerians this clinically-st*upid!

Read this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi
Saying Nigerians are stupid also include you. For God sake leave those in the scheme alone let them bear the consequence

4 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by greggng: 12:24am On Dec 19, 2016
candidbabe:
I think I will invest triple of what I did on November when it comes back on January. My money will never be dormant in Nigerian bank.

What happens to greedy people must happen to you. Kobo wise naira foolish. Since some of you ve failed to ask were the 30percent they are paying as return on investment is coming from, I will be happy to wish you guys bad ending.

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Reddington(m): 12:24am On Dec 19, 2016
Lankaline:

I dnt get yu lots,, so yu dnt believe he wrote this,,but yu believed whem they told u mmm had freezed for a month,,thats hypocritical,, the founder have no other way of communicating to ppl if not tru their individual acc,,,everyone of us got this letter,,in our respective accounts just d same way wen got the letter about the freezing of mavros.

Don't mind the brainless dude. I believe you have more important issues to attend to
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Revolva(m): 12:27am On Dec 19, 2016
THIS SCHEME IS THE BEST EVER...THAT HAS CHANGED MANY PEOPLE LIVES..

LOOK WE HAVE SOME STEWPID NIGERIANS....WHO CANT HELP THEIR NEIGHBORS..THAT IS THE HEART OF BLACK PEOPLE..ALL THEY KNOW IS OPPRESS THEIR FELLOW HUMANS..THEY CANT ADD VALUE TO THEM....

SERGET MAVRODI INVENTED THIS TO BREAK DOWN THE BANK MONOPOLY.. AND THAT IS WHY CBN IS JEALOUS.....WHEN HAS BANK GIVEN YOU A LOAN OR EVEN INTREST FOR YOUR MONEY SAVED WITH THEM.INSTEAD THEY DEDUCT SMS , CHARGES...MAINTANANCE FEE..N MANY HIDDEN CHARGES....BANKS ARE THE GREATEST SCAM

OK LONG LIVE MMM

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by joowealth(m): 12:33am On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=OZAOEKPE post=52052498]GOD please no let MMM come back, put all my enemies to shame cry

my ex used all her money cause of greed(money you no work for) to play MMM, and not up to 2 weeks it crashed come see joy for my heart. I am the happiest man on earth grin[/quote
but u wicked gan o o.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:37am On Dec 19, 2016
KyleBrry:
... History has it that Sergei Panteleevich Mavrodi a Russian Criminal, and former deputy of Duma was convicted for fraud in year 2003, and was given till January 31, 2006 to review 650 volume worth of charges pressed against him for fraud, each volume contained 250-270 pages at most. History will repeat itself once again, Zimbabweans, and other victims will understand better.

you guys keep shouting Zimbabwe and SA, but MMM still thrive in those countries, just do ur research and u will find out. stop following “them say....”

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 19, 2016
I almost believe him but when he said "Don’t you have any sympathy for them?" I knw mmm is not coming back in January

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.