Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

"Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists (75623 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by jo997: 12:49am On Dec 19, 2016
mhisbliss:
yea or the chuddy guy, that doesn't sound Russian sounds Nigerian

It is a clear and succinct message from Sergei himself, in fact to clear your further doubts on who wrote the message just sign up with MMM Nigeria and there the message is directed to you.

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by lekunze(m): 12:58am On Dec 19, 2016
If am the admin of MMM Nigeria website I would love to deploy a malicious server-side script that will enable me get help from other participants without providing help. I bet the admin is currently doing this and will continue to. So I doubt if MMM Nigeria is going down anytime soon.

This might be the next letter from. MMM admin to kick-start MMM2.0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by mhisbliss(f): 1:01am On Dec 19, 2016
jo997:

It is a clear and succinct message from Sergei himself, in fact to clear your further doubts on who wrote the message just sign up with MMM Nigeria and there the message is directed to you.
have you missed the rumors that Sergei is not even responsible for mmm Nigeria
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by berrystunn(m): 1:11am On Dec 19, 2016
Qmerit:
Well, I don't blame MMM at all!
It's saying all this cause it has no
Physical office on ground if not you
Won't ve the mouth to say all this rubbish,
I know what guys can do to you and ur staff lips/teeth with blow(s) by now!

Go sleep

3 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 19, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

you guys keep shouting Zimbabwe and SA, but MMM still thrive in those countries, just do ur research and u will find out. stop following “them say....”
Never with the same gaiety it use to have. I wonder why the decieved investors of MMM - Eastern Africa (I.e The Zimbabweans) warned that Potential Private Investors should steer clear MMM, and other Ponzi Schemes because they will always crash as they do not pay high interests from actual investments realised from deposits, but deposits of newly recruited members.

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 1:29am On Dec 19, 2016
bravehost4u:
If not now then later, u gonna die someday, First bank gonna collapse someday.. Mr Analyst
eco bank and uba are almost gone
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by nebokanaiza(m): 1:34am On Dec 19, 2016
Ok o.. grin
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 1:44am On Dec 19, 2016
chia!!!.......see as enemies of progress de argue with Mmm participant for this place......na wa ooo

for the rec...... someone GH today..

haters,,, I just de laugh una ...na now una bp wan high

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by stmayor(m): 1:52am On Dec 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
GOD please no let MMM come back, put all my enemies to shame cry

my ex used all her money cause of greed(money you no work for) to play MMM, and not up to 2 weeks it crashed come see joy for my heart. I am the happiest man on earth grin
enemy of progress ur ex will also be making it life and u will crashing down wicked soul u will not go unpunished.

5 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Chimdiebere(m): 1:56am On Dec 19, 2016
So no more Etiokwe, Eriokwe again?
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by stmayor(m): 1:57am On Dec 19, 2016
Activa:
Whether there's bad press or not, MMM will go bad. It's just a matter of time.

If it doesn't happen in January, it will happen sometime later.
And whether you are rich or poor u will not last forever u will also die one day if it doesn't happen in January it will happen sometime later. enemy of progress.
sit back and be watching you mates progressing.

3 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by braynchris: 2:20am On Dec 19, 2016
Floridax:
chia!!!.......see as enemies of progress de argue with Mmm participant for this place......na wa ooo

Chei. .. Chineke.. HELP HELP HELP!!! SOMEBODY HELP..... . THIS GUY THAT JUST GH is a FO@L, I weep for your ignorance. .. . BAST@RD SON

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by baby124: 2:42am On Dec 19, 2016
stmayor:

And whether you are rich or poor u will not last forever u will also die one day if it doesn't happen in January it will happen sometime later. enemy of progress.
sit back and be watching you mates progressing.
That Munachi matched to multiple people to GH or PH?
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by xxgig(m): 2:55am On Dec 19, 2016
once upon a time, we take from them through "yahoo" now I guess they are just have there pound of flesh

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by dapsonlou(m): 3:04am On Dec 19, 2016
So A guy that can't speak a lick of English wrote an open letter to Nigerian journalists lol. This guy have nothing to do with MMM out side of Russia Since he was released from Jail for causing Poor Russian citizens their life savings

1 Like

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:10am On Dec 19, 2016
candidbabe:
I think I will invest triple of what I did on November when it comes back on January. My money will never be dormant in Nigerian bank.

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:19am On Dec 19, 2016
Floridax:

Chineke Allah!

lekwe ego! shocked

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:26am On Dec 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

my ex used all her money cause of greed(money you no work for) to play MMM, and not up to 2 weeks it crashed come see joy for my heart. I am the happiest man on earth grin
u're due 4 deliverance...

oya collect!

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by handsomety(m): 3:28am On Dec 19, 2016
cynhamscakes:

You are an idiot for talking nonsense. What did i say that is bad? Thunder fire you there 10million times. Is it ny force to like it? I said i don't like ponzi schemes go and hug transformer. Onye ala like you.
e pain her.....lol....
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by nicebaba: 3:28am On Dec 19, 2016
candidbabe:
I think I will invest triple of what I did on November when it comes back on January. My money will never be dormant in Nigerian bank.

I think you better invest in enlightening your brain

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by muyiwaojo1(m): 3:44am On Dec 19, 2016
I still don't get it. Why d hatred? OK, so what happens if eventually MMM comes back and continues to Pay? What are u going to DO

babakb:
I say MMM has failed, the bastard is just giving u fools false hope, mmm will never come back, your money is gone.

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by handsomety(m): 3:47am On Dec 19, 2016
cynhamscakes:

You are an idiot for talking nonsense. What did i say that is bad? Thunder fire you there 10million times. Is it ny force to like it? I said i don't like ponzi schemes go and hug transformer. Onye ala like you.
calm down babe..what have you got in your head huh? I will invite you when MMM resume in January coz of celebration from participants.. you will bake MMM big solid cake.. how much be your money .?

4 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by rosalieene(f): 3:47am On Dec 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

shame on you, the evil you wish your fellow man will go back to you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by rosalieene(f): 3:56am On Dec 19, 2016
3Dimension:
Whoever believes that Sergei wrote this letter is not different from those that believe helping others can give you instant 30%.
I don't know if I should call you a fool
You just don't want to see MMM participants happy, you really want their money to be gone but God pass you. if you really know Hw it works, you won't spill that trash you wrote up there. That message appeared on every participant's PO yesterday...so since the system is programmed from Russia, do you think its a Nigerian that put up that message? Stop been pained by the news and leave MMM alone... mind your fvckinq business.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by muyiwaojo1(m): 3:57am On Dec 19, 2016
Do u know the penalty for impersonation? Don't u think that if someone was impersonating this MMM guy truly, he wouldn't have come out to d public and say he's been impersonated and he doesn't know anything about MMM Nigeria
And u think in this modern age, writing in another language is a big deal? Have u heard of Google translate?
Look, you guys should just leave the scheme alone. If u hate it so much, just don't participate. Simple...

dapsonlou:
So A guy that can't speak a lick of English wrote an open letter to Nigerian journalists lol. This guy have nothing to do with MMM out side of Russia Since he was released from Jail for causing Poor Russian citizens their life savings

4 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Femich18(m): 4:03am On Dec 19, 2016
Classic90:
People mocking MMM are the people that task you for small small change each time you get paid on MMM o.
Sincerely just like one of my chat friend. He begged me for 20k to open his MMM account for over 2months... now that freezing took place he went to his FB account and started publishing what he knows nothing about. He was very happy that we couldn't withdraw for December... why should you be happy out of someone bitterness
..His types are numerous in this country and this country can't move forward with that kinda character..
MMM will be back by January and the haters ll all be put to shame

4 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by rosalieene(f): 4:09am On Dec 19, 2016
MAKABBEY:
if all of the mmm participants still get little sense remain, they will know that sergel or segun will not write that crap, don't you see the tone of the message? don't you see the mood of the writer? it is one of the moderators that wrote it..... Sergel has brain to write crap more that this.
you are the senseless one here
mmm hater!!! that message appeared on all participant's PO yesterday!
Goan die if you are pained by the update

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by rosalieene(f): 4:13am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by rosalieene(f): 4:14am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Aystarz: 4:32am On Dec 19, 2016
mhiztaNexy:
grin
I swear na one black ass guider write this letter oo. Sergey Mavrodi wouldn't write this way.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 19, 2016
braynchris:

Is it paying

I don't know as I am not a participant. People just like to carry matter for head.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Aystarz: 4:44am On Dec 19, 2016
mengho:

And you think ponzi schemes are the best location to store your money. wow what a smart idea, your parents must be proud of you for being an outstanding genius.

I Am now absolutely sure I can succeed as a professional 419 dude in dis country, plenty of gullible people to defraud cheesy

Of course. This is a fantastically corrupt country and as such is a perfect hub for financial crimes. Nigerians are arguably the worst collection of people in the world, just look around you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.