Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) (47697 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Man In Public While He Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by austine4real(m): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2016
ok
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2016
Just to be in the news, mumu people will do anything, mschew.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by AngryNigerian(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2016
Agbgift:
Merry him o grin

Is it by fox to merry?
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by queenitee(f): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2016
Lol,he wants to merry her
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by gender123: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2016
If you need a group where you can receive genuine updates on ultimate cycler and understand how the system works. A place where your questions can be answered,

JOIN THIS GROUP

https:///Dg9njWmqcwaBmjl9hFOqUy
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Youngpo413: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
This perfectly explains my signature.
The general belief of the societyis not always the right way. Personality and nature differs a lot....
Very correct!
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2016
Congrats to theM.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2016
edudguy:
Merry
That is what happens when your marriage occurs in the Christmas season! Naxo!
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by eanki41: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2016
oya our ladies won't take this lightly
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by wtfCode: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2016
Merry Abi marry?
Una no go kee me 4 here
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by idupaul: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
O di egwu, merry me
If them like, let them start climbing mountains to propose
D lady z not even smiling self!
Meanwhile, Most of Our grandfather's never engaged in an official marriage proposal or put on rings, yet their marriages were long-lasting and bounded in love more than what we obtain these days. People breaking up, here and there like the way people are losing their jobs in this recess. So pathetic.

Its a lie your Grand Father was a polygamist jare grin grin
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by nwosu35: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2016
This marriage go get as e be....

All the same congrats, but u guys shld av added more life to it cus its a welcomed development.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by zeedof(m): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2016
grin angry sad shocked African can copy and turn things to their own style enh.

What do we call this one below?

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by McPerry(f): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2016
This one that shes no smiling, later na run she go run comot on her wedding day.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by DonCortino: 11:26am On Dec 22, 2016
Kenya abi? grin

Abeg NL ladies who will MERRY me? cheesy
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by LordIsaac(m): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2016
That's a woman who knows her place....she began with humility; it will see her through when the going gets tough.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2016
They look like two people acting church drama. It doesn't look like a real proposal.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2016
LordIsaac:
That's a woman who knows her place....she began with humility; it will see her through when the going gets tough.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by ThinkSmarter: 11:38am On Dec 22, 2016
idupaul:

Its a lie your Grand Father was a polygamist jare grin grin
And so what, Was Abraham ,Jacob, David and Solomon not a polygamist?? and they were still men after God's own heart.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Alphasoar(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2016
There is nothing new under the sun. or maybe whats new is 'merry' instead of 'marry'.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by mengho(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2016
Haba Mr man, so you can't kneel for just 5-10 minutes & propose to d lady
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by castrokins(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2016
Op, You Mean It Only Got People Confused? Nigerians Did Not REACT As We Are Used To?
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by babooshka: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2016
fellis:

Rubbish
serious rubbish. I'm gagging.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Medunah: 11:55am On Dec 22, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
O di egwu, merry me
If them like, let them start climbing mountains to propose
D lady z not even smiling self!
Meanwhile, Most of Our grandfather's never engaged in an official marriage proposal or put on rings, yet their marriages were long-lasting and bounded in love more than what we obtain these days. People breaking up, here and there like the way people are losing their jobs in this recess. So pathetic.
See, no one is forcing u to do it. If u do it, fine and if you don't, fine as well .., mountains won't move cos of that. That's ur own cup of tea

Just leave others alone to do whatever pleases them, hian.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by wacoj(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2016
It appears its the girl that proposed to the guy and he collected the ring to put in her finger.
But one thing is obvious: Both the girl and the boy are not very happy with the whole arrangement.

I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING....
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by holluville: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
I don't need a prophet to know this happened in kenya
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
merry christmas
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by emmaskyblue(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
During trado wedding the lady would be the one to kneel.

Even in the bible it is never man kneeling to propose.

It is just a borrowed Culture ( Aculturelization)

It is not about kneeling but love.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Sam4ky(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Why is it that the woman is not smiling
Maybe they force the man on her or she is angry because of MMM
Nevertheless she should please Merry him
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by ThinkSmarter: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

grin grin you be correct guy. Make i ask you, you be pastor?
...but wait o, our grandparents hold sango for hand take propose. When they think of divorce they remember their Sango oath then they tidy up quick quick.
grin
I am not a pastor.
my own grandfather both maternal n paternal didn't use sango or any god to propose.
What they did was that, they set up a "god of adultery" that afflicts a woman or her children with sickness that defers all medications when she indulges in adultery, until she confesses, then a ritual will be performed to appease the god, then she and her children will be healed without any medication.
Note: I am a Christian, I don't believe in the practice of paganism, I am just trying to highlight our grandfather's old culture/traditions, and it was real but it z no more practiced by higher percentage of the population due to wide acceptance of Christianity.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Prince16: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
Correct gye!!!

(Ephesians 5:22 KJV) Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

(Ephesians 5:23 KJV) For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

(Ephesians 5:25 KJV) Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

That is God's commandment...... anything apart from ds........u are O.Y.O

LordIsaac:
That's a woman who knows her place....she began with humility; it will see her through when the going gets tough .

emmaskyblue:
During trado wedding the lady would be the one to kneel.

Even in the bible it is never man kneeling to propose.

It is just a borrowed Culture ( Aculturelization)

It is not about kneeling but love.

-------------------------------------

Polyestar:

It's unconventional. The man kneels while the lady stands.

says who?
Someone sure is lying here: either u or God!

cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel / When you choose to be a fool for love. / ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.