Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) (47725 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / South African Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Public, He Said... / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Man In Public While He Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by ThinkSmarter: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Medunah:

See, no one is forcing u to do it. If u do it, fine and if you don't, fine as well .., mountains won't move cos of that. That's ur own cup of tea

Just leave others alone to do whatever pleases them, hian.
What a hell z dis mehn!
Why re u taking it personal, huh?
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Vic74real: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
This must be in Kenya where weird things happen. The man must be a bully. He is like telling the girl.. oya, kneel down quick. Let me propose to you before I change my mind. I've so much to do...
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Polyestar(m): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
why do you find it wrong for the lady to kneel while the man stands? where did you get that from?
It's unconventional. The man kneels while the lady stands.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by tundeotunba(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Yes, I will gladly merry U
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Polyestar(m): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
sinaj:
I will accept it when u done running after those girls in ur street *rolls eyes*
Sweetie, haven't I told you I'm a changed man and have stopped chasing girls upandan
Your own case is different. Na marry I wan marry you.

Cc
Monsurufatai
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Abeos(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Merry me
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Agbgift(f): 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Is it by fox to merry?
It is by force o o: can't u see he facial expression?
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by sisisioge: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Na over respect for the guy jor...Na her lordship tinz.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Polyestar:

Sweetie, haven't I told you I'm a changed man and have stopped chasing girls upandan
Your own case is different. Na marry I wan marry you.

Cc
Monsurufatai

cheesy
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Duru009(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
This cannot be in Nigeria oooooo......
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Polyestar(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
Prince16:

says who?
Someone sure is lying here: either u or God!

cry cry cry
Hold on! Leave those bible stories...you're not more Christian than I am!

You're making a marriage proposal to a girl for the FIRST TIME and you still expect her to kneel?
When you're giving the lady your ring, it's almost like begging her, not telling her, to marry you. And you don't expect someone you're begging to kneel for you.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Almand: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
ogtavia:
I think I am entitled to my OWN opinion..
You keep your opinion about someone else next to your if you don't want to be questioned about it
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Paretomaster(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
when am ready, na to use catapult shoot the ring, if she want marry, make she go find am.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by AngelsAndStars(m): 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Polyestar:

It's unconventional. The man kneels while the lady stands.
who made is so?
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Prince16: 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Polyestar:

Hold on! Leave those bible stories...you're not more Christian than I am!

sorry o......what manner of "christian" will label God's word/commandments "bible stories". Had u claimed to be a Muslim or pagan or atheist I would not have budged, but a " fellow Christian" labelling God's word as bible stories?? soooo smh!!!

You're making a marriage proposal to a girl for the FIRST TIME and you still expect her to kneel?
When you're giving the lady your ring, it's almost like begging her, not telling her, to marry you. And you don't expect someone you're begging to kneel for you.
Then when you take her to d village 4 traditional wedding doesn't she kneel?
Why doesn't d man kneel ?
#confusion
God's word (d same DT u label "bible stories" says "wife SUBMIT 2 ur husband" ....same with d Islamic religion . Even African/traditional religion affirms DT d man is d head of d woman!
But u say ''NO! NA OYIBO CULTURE (sic) DEY HUNGRY ME"
I shake my head 4 u!

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by kingsfield(m): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
O di egwu, merry me
If them like, let them start climbing mountains to propose
D lady z not even smiling self!
Meanwhile, Most of Our grandfather's never engaged in an official marriage proposal or put on rings, yet their marriages were long-lasting and bounded in love more than what we obtain these days. People breaking up, here and there like the way people are losing their jobs in this recess. So pathetic.
O maka na ihe niile nu na fast forward.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Polyestar(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
Prince16:

sorry o......what manner of "christian" will label God's word/commandments "bible stories". Had u claimed to be a Muslim or pagan or atheist I would not have budged, but a " fellow Christian" labelling God's word as bible stories?? soooo smh!!!

Then when you take her to d village 4 traditional wedding doesn't she kneel?
Why doesn't d man kneel ?
#confusion
God's word (d same DT u label "bible stories" says "wife SUBMIT 2 ur husband" ....same with d Islamic religion . Even African/traditional religion affirms DT d man is d head of d woman!
But u say ''NO! NA OYIBO CULTURE (sic) DEY HUNGRY ME"
I shake my head 4 u!

Bros, I don't why you're still dragging this matter even when it's clear you're wrong.

The norm for making marriage proposal anywhere starts with the couple dating for some time to get to know each other, before courting. And the English word used in this context is "asking" because you're making the request and she has the right to say No! Until then, you have no right or authority over the lady because she's not yours.
But she can start kissing your feet a worshiping you the moment she accepts your proposal - I don't care!
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Prince16: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
Polyestar:

Bros, I don't why you're still dragging this matter even when it's clear you're wrong.

The norm for making marriage proposal anywhere starts with the couple dating for some time to get to know each other, before courting. And the English word used in this context is "asking" because you're making the request and she has the right to say No! Until then, you have no right or authority over the lady because she's not yours.
But she can start kissing your feet a worshiping you the moment she accepts your proposal - I don't care!

grin grin Gye, u haff 2 care o!
That simple/"armless" action (or so it seems is where d 'gbege' starts.

A man Kneeling down to his woman symbolises dt she is d lord and he will do her bidding once they get married. After marriage d mugu will now realise dt he's d head of d house and tries to 'enforce' ds toga leaving d girl confused and bitter cos he had made her to believe b4 now dt she was d lord!

caution: "the meat u don't eat, u don't divide with our teeth";
" what u won't tolerate in the afternoon, u don't condone in d morning "
"a container needn't be a 100% poison for it to be harmful. 5% (rat) poison makes d remaining 95% poisonous!
A word is enuff 4 da wyse!
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by SexySapphire(f): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
I think the man is the Pastor of the church which I presume to be the venue of the "merry" proposal. So it will be branded rude and unethical if the pastor goes on his knee to propose to the lady.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Polyestar(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
SexySapphire:
I think the man is the Pastor of the church which I presume to be the venue of the "merry" proposal. So it will be branded rude and unethical if the pastor goes on his knee to propose to the lady.
Why would it be branded 'rude and unethical'?
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by hardbody: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Polyestar:
Everything about this engagement is weird and hilarious.

Merry instead of marry.

Lady kneeling while man stands. Where does that happen

Both of them are not looking happy.

Poor setting, poor camera shot, poor everything...just poor!

BTW, Sinaj, when are you going to accept my ring

You want her to Merry you?
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by toprealman: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
When pastor propose to that new convert in the church, this is what you get....spiritual affair, no time for affection.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Prince16: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
SexySapphire:

grin grin u wish!
Checkout d pastor who knelt down right right in front of d church:

jonhemma11:
Yesterday was a joyous moment for a Nigerian lady Ashley as her boyfriend knelt down and proposed to her immediately after church in Port Harcourt.Ashley took to social media to share the news and wrote....

'So this happened yesterday, Pst Lanre said our year will end on a high and moments later this happened right in front of church shyness almost killed me (excuse my oversized jacket) Buh am marrying my best friend Thank you Jesus for this day, was more overwhelming than I ever imagined'.

Congrats to her.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend_19.html?m=1

https://www.nairaland.com/3527730/man-kneels-down-propose-girlfriend

#Orishirishi~tinz grin grin

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nice pix
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
This perfectly explains my signature.
Your siggy is on point.
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
O di egwu, merry me
If them like, let them start climbing mountains to propose
D lady z not even smiling self!
Meanwhile, Most of Our grandfather's never engaged in an official marriage proposal or put on rings, yet their marriages were long-lasting and bounded in love more than what we obtain these days. People breaking up, here and there like the way people are losing their jobs in this recess. So pathetic.

It is enactment of deep Igbo values. The woman must be subservient to the family at all times while the man provides under all circumstances even if his wife is richer. It cannot change. Proudly Igbo!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by mayryehbee(f): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
SolexxBarry:
Lol funny set of lovers,u must merry me before I wish u a merry Xmas
lolssssss
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by noziz(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2016
see how the girl be like ATUTUPOYOYO sef!!!!! no wonder she kneel down make the guy propose to her rather than the other way round....
Re: Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) by Damfostopper(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2016
this can only happen in Kenya or Zimbabwe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.