Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? (3135 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
These are the same girls that would tell you that "there is more to love than sex", but when it comes to cheating, they all get their pink panties in a twist.

Sticking our dīck somewhere else doesn't/shouldn't change the way we feel for our significant other. We've all got our demons.

Sandy, you watch too much Disney® movies. Being in love ain't black and white.
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by gsainttrinity(m): 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nma27:
Is it possible not to be sexually compatible with someone you love? If so, what's the solution

I don't know if sexual compatibility or not but the girl I have ever honestly loved, it was like a taboo to think of her in a sexual way. I think love and sex are mutually exclusive.

To be sexually compatible with one you love, you must consciously develop that lust that usually accompany sex.

you must view them in a sexual way... dare to engage them in your sexual exploration and also their sexual desire.

I think only a few people ever truly experience true love.
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Sarang(f): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Impossible. You'd never hurt someone you truly love

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Sarang(f): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
sweetjude:
not true i love my queen alot , i am a man its my nature to roam about

Nah you don't love her. You just feel like you do. Fidelity comes naturally as love. Be it men and women and it comes with fear of the creator.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nma27:
Is it possible not to be sexually compatible with someone you love? If so, what's the solution
It is very possible. In such case, if you both can not work it out, getting help from counsellors will really help
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
It is very possible. In such case, if you both can not work it out, getting help from counsellors will really help
You are right... Communication really matters
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nma27:
You are right... Communication really matters
But I believe it could be worked out without even without seeing any counsellor.
First, you have to communicate. Discuss it. It's very good to always review your sexxx escapades. Discuss if there's any problem. This will help figure what and where there problem is. Remember, a problem known is not only half but almost solved
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by adegoke4sure: 4:55am On Dec 23, 2016
###

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by mykel25(m): 6:21am On Dec 23, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Hmmm... I still find dat hard to believe

buh that's true.... I love someone who is not ready for sex n erotic talk... n these things I need to do... so has flings that satisfies that
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by dntaskme(m): 12:49am On Dec 24, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Yes. Very possible. Cheating or being faithful has nothing to do with love.
People cheat for many reason. Not because they don't love their partner but because of some certain demands they can't say no to

Which is pls explain in full details cos I don't tink yr partner u have been wit 4 some months/years will never ask from u wat u never have unless u two ain't into each other very well. Cheating has every tin to do in any relationship cos dat is unwanted grass wic u hv to take care of. Now being faithful to yr partner dat is LOVE same time showing her u are contented wit her alone. So dis tins dat seems nt too important in relationship seems to b very much important too & we should look into it properly 4 strong & lasting friendship/relationship. I try ba cheesycheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:23am On Dec 24, 2016
dntaskme:

Which is pls explain in full details cos I don't tink yr partner u have been wit 4 some months/years will never ask from u wat u never have unless u two ain't into each other very well. Cheating has every tin to do in any relationship cos dat is unwanted grass wic u hv to take care of. Now being faithful to yr partner dat is LOVE same time showing her u are contented wit her alone. So dis tins dat seems nt too important in relationship seems to b very much important too & we should look into it properly 4 strong & lasting friendship/relationship. I try ba cheesycheesy
you try but you no do well cheesy cheesy
I love my bae but I don't mind hitting another hoee
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by LoveDecay(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by escapefromusa(f): 8:57am On Dec 24, 2016
Look at it this way.....

Relationship A

Cheating is inevitable above ... neither party have agreed on what love means in relationship A, the boundries, the requirements and the goals of the relationship ... in summary no matter what the like to believe .. there just fu|ckking.

Relationship B
Girl B, definition of love = 1 + 1 = 2
Boy B, definition of love = 1 + 1 = 2

Cheating is less likely than it is in Relationship A. Here, both parties have communicated and have a well defined relationship, the boundries, requirements and goals are well clear. this lot is not only fu|ckking, they are building a support system which is important in a healthy relationship, and this spills out in life, work , ambition , achievement .. and perhaps one or two mini me's grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2016
it is possible if one does not understand what integrity means
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by dntaskme(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
you try but you no do well cheesy cheesy I love my bae but I don't mind hitting another hoee
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed dats too bad how den are u to look @ her face & say u LOVE her
Re: Is It Possible To Cheat On Someone You Claim To Love? by dntaskme(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sandydayziz:
I don't think cheating is a mistake you make when you truly love someone..

The urge to cheat comes from the fact that you enjoy being free nd not committed to a relationship but selfishly want one...

Wanting he or she waiting for u at home while u're off with strangers...

When u believe that being with another person will give you something that's missing in ur relationship... I don't tink so

So to me... No i don't think it's not possible to cheat on someone you love!

What do you think??

Cheating is in kind of a spirit YES there are time we cheat (d two parties) bt depending on hw effort u put to that to stop CHEATIÑG bt I got a question how does 1 cheat to his/her partner?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Birthday S*x Part 2 / Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! / Boy Seen Walking Barefooted After Giving Up His Slippers To A Girl In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.