Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Hustlers Tale (campus Life) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hustlers Tale (campus Life) (53555 Views)

Dirty Hustlers / Campus Life / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by YungTemy(m): 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
We Still dey waiting patiently o grin
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
YungTemy:
We Still dey waiting patiently o grin
Bros e go be evening o,e get training wey I dey do presently plus small side hustle,na night I go dey free.....thanks for stopping by

1 Like

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by YungTemy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ok boss
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Thanks to yungtemy for making me do this and to all those who cared even when I almost lost interest, special shoutout to you

So he called me and said the result was out, but he didn't see his own, i was like " guy na missing script na, go the lecturer office go sort am out since you were there when i submitted", he just grumbled and dropped the call, i just laughed like, see wetin mumu sense dey cause, next year make he go write am by himself.

We finished exams and resumed a new semester, since i could only do exam related hustle, it meant that during lecture period, brokeness na my middle name since i didn't have any other option because of my lack of skill set (blah blah), anyways, i was just chilling at home on a boring Saturday with basically nothing on my mind when Emma called me and asked if i knew about a certain awareness program they wanted to embark on for E- tranzact, which was made known to him by Bond (a classmate of ours who also lived in my street), that him and some other classmates of mine had done their registration for the job, collected the sim cards they will use and d job kick starts on Monday. The pay was 30k for 2 weeks.

My head just spark, like, see beta opportunity wey pass me by, i begin Para for Emma like, "guy why you no give me dis info on time, even ik wey b bond roommate sef just dull me", Emma then said i should go see bond to find out if he can include my name or if it was too late. I sharply wore shorts and shirt, went to his hostel with red eye, and when he opened his door, i went on the offensive immediately,

Me: Bond u Bleep up o

Bond: Guy wetin I do na

Me: So job come out, u just dull me, later now, na u go dey ask me for handout and make i assist you for exam

Bond: Guy no be so, i bin think say you no go dey interested for that kin level

Me: Mtcheeewwww you call me say this kin level dey and i tell you no? Shebi you call kizo, Emma, ik, okoye, even Becky (my bestie), you call all of them but sideline me, god dey oooo

Bond: Ken abeg no vex, i know say i Bleep up, but i wan go see the supervisor tomorrow afternoon, your mind dey d level?

Me: Guy ofcourse na, anywhere money dey, count me in, legal o, illegal o, any which way na way

Bond: Hahahahahaha, Ken Ken, you too like money, no wahala, you go follow me go tomorrow, he dey one hotel for town, i go reason with am and i believe say e go gree

Me: No wahala, if e no gree, i go chop from your 30k sha o...

Bond: Guy no reason that one o, i don plan that money down

Me: Better begin fast and pray now o, cos I mean am

Sunday came, by 3pm, we took bike to an hotel in eke awka area in awka town, met the man, and after some nervous moments, he asked if i was ready for the job because he wants serious minded people who are hardworking and i replied in affirmative. He brought out a new sim, which was already registered and told me i will be using the sim for the job and asked bond to explain what the job entails.

I was ecstatic because in my mind, 12 working days equals to 30k, chai see confirm dough, i was half listening as bond explained what we are supposed to do and how we will do it.

Got home, called Emma and thanked him for looking out for me, he was happy that I was joining the train and we will all run the job together. Monday morning bright and early, we were to converge in the hotel which was the take off point, meet with the other people who are part of the team, get our customized t shirts and start fully, me and my guys were all smiles and back slapping because of the 30k we were gonna be paid but alas, nothing ever works out the way we envision and that particular hustle turned out to be the WORST ( OR 2ND WORSE) i ever indulged in.....

Next episode would detail the job description and my first one week doing it.

3 Likes

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ashbee, yungtemy, creeza, Leigh, xaviercasmir, jnichole

Sorry its short, my head dey bang so, na sleep sure pass

We got to the hotel, Monday morning, feeling fly and happy. Met the other group of people who were going to partake in the awareness program and we were given two buses, customized with the service we were promoting.

The service called POCKETMONI is an innovation of E tranzact, which is a mobile wallet, a wallet that can be operated by a cell phone, through which you can pay bills, buy airtime, send money to other bank accounts amongst other services as well. It was designed in such a way that even without an internet enabled phone, you can open, maintain and use the service. With an internet enabled phone, the app is either sent to you through a Symbian phone, or u download it online. Most of the people we met wanted the first choice, so they will see what it looks like and how to operate it, we the agents also accepted that choice because it saved us time. For phones without internet, you just dial a certain code and after series of messages, u are registered and can use the service.

The SIM given to us contained N5,000 in the E-wallet, which we are supposed to use to show registered and interested clients how the service actually work and they have to pay for the amount they want us to send from our POCKETMONI account to theirs in cash.

Our actual job was to meet people from different works of life, traders, hoteliers, students, etc and tell them about the service, sell the idea of the ease and fast mode of operation and close the deal by registering them. The clincher is when you can get them to request for transfer of funds from you, but it was not compulsory.

After the necessary introduction and appointment of team leaders, we had two teams of 12 people each, and a team leader, coincidentally my team leader was Bond and my team comprised of my friends, and some other people who later became friends as well. That first day, we proceeded to the popular eke awka market, and suffice to say, it was fun and interesting. I learnt how to talk to people, approach method, got funny responses from different people and genuine interest as well, all in all, it was an above average first day performance and i was looking forward to subsequent days and ofcourse the 30k, without minding the sun and the fact that i was gonna miss 2 whole weeks of lecture

Did my second day and subsequent days go as planned?

1 Like

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by YungTemy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
NEXT UPDATE grin
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 7:29am On Jan 19, 2017
YungTemy:
NEXT UPDATE grin
Hahaha,na evening things bros
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by jnichole(m): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Gabbyraze:
Ashbee, yungtemy, creeza, Leigh, xaviercasmir, jnichole

Sorry its short, my head dey bang so, na sleep sure pass

We got to the hotel, Monday morning, feeling fly and happy. Met the other group of people who were going to partake in the awareness program and we were given two buses, customized with the service we were promoting.

The service called POCKETMONI is an innovation of E tranzact, which is a mobile wallet, a wallet that can be operated by a cell phone, through which you can pay bills, buy airtime, send money to other bank accounts amongst other services as well. It was designed in such a way that even without an internet enabled phone, you can open, maintain and use the service. With an internet enabled phone, the app is either sent to you through a Symbian phone, or u download it online. Most of the people we met wanted the first choice, so they will see what it looks like and how to operate it, we the agents also accepted that choice because it saved us time. For phones without internet, you just dial a certain code and after series of messages, u are registered and can use the service.

The SIM given to us contained N5,000 in the E-wallet, which we are supposed to use to show registered and interested clients how the service actually work and they have to pay for the amount they want us to send from our POCKETMONI account to theirs in cash.

Our actual job was to meet people from different works of life, traders, hoteliers, students, etc and tell them about the service, sell the idea of the ease and fast mode of operation and close the deal by registering them. The clincher is when you can get them to request for transfer of funds from you, but it was not compulsory.

After the necessary introduction and appointment of team leaders, we had two teams of 12 people each, and a team leader, coincidentally my team leader was Bond and my team comprised of my friends, and some other people who later became friends as well. That first day, we proceeded to the popular eke awka market, and suffice to say, it was fun and interesting. I learnt how to talk to people, approach method, got funny responses from different people and genuine interest as well, all in all, it was an above average first day performance and i was looking forward to subsequent days and ofcourse the 30k, without minding the sun and the fact that i was gonna miss 2 whole weeks of lecture

Did my second day and subsequent days go as planned?
thanks for the mention i dey your back
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 7:30am On Jan 20, 2017
YungTemy, jnichole, creeza, Leigh, xaviercasmir, larabae13

After the first day, i was became used to the job. On the second day, the bus came to meet us at unizik junction, from there we proceeded to oko poly, in oko, a town in anambra state. That was the first time i went to that part of the state. We got to the school by 11am, dropped by the roadside and started our job, after talking to people around, we proceeded to enter to school and we found out they have a strong security presence, so we had to seek their approval before doing anything so as to avoid stories that touch. I met alot of people, guys and girls alike, most were receptive and warm, others were frustrating, some actually told me we were fake and wanted to collect their money....like wtf??

I met a girl who really impressed me, from her spoken English to her attitude, we had a long and good chat, she told me about the school, herself, her family and i thoroughly enjoyed myself, at the long run, my day at okopoly was a tiring yet fulfilling one. We left the school by 5pm, got to awka around 6 or so, i tiredly trekked home to take my bathe and relax, na the 30k just dey resonate for my mind as i dey waka.

Got home, as i was about to shower, i got a call from a past client ( exam things), a mat course he paid 5k sorting fee for, the result came out and he got an F, so the guy called me to rant and Para, like he needs a refund, blah blah, that he has security connects so if me and chizzy wan chop him money, we no go succeed, i just sighed and calmly told him like, "guy runs no get refund, u sef know say na 50 50 level", he vehemently rebuked me and said that if not for the respect he has for me, i would have been in police cell...bros with the headache, cracked voice (from talking all day) and tiredness, i just told him to give me a few days to speak with chizzy, he agreed and said we better find his money for him. I went to shower, made eba to eat and drafted a long SMS to chizzy, explaining the current situation to him and telling him that, lets refund the guys money, not because we ain't legit or we are scared but because 'he who leaves a fight, lives to fight at a later date',.......

For most part of the week, we were going to different parts of anambra state, trekking in the hot sun, using our mouths,cracking our brain to answer some intelligent questions people threw at us, and ofcourse, our return trip was always wild with my crazy friends yabbing and teasing each other vulgarly, most times, i just chill with my earpiece, and reminisce about the days stress, plus ofcourse the money.

We went to anambra state university igbariam, it was the first time i was visiting the school, i had heard alot about the school and i was excited to finally visit, even if na work visit. We got there by 3pm, the security refused to let us drive in, so we had to park outside the gate and meet the students in the open space where they pass to their bus park. Mehn, most of the students i met were nothing to write home about, bland dress sense, horrible English, ugly assed babes and low level of understanding. I have never been soooo frustrated in my life, just imagine, you meet a girl and have the following conversation

Me: Hello

Girl: Hi

Me: My name is Ken, I work with E tranzact and would like to tell you about our service

Girl: Ok, *she stands and pays attention*

Me: Ok, pocketmoni is the kind of service that will help you make transactions easy, once u credit it, you can transfer money to any bank in any part of Nigeria, you can buy and send airtime, you can pay any bill online....all this from the comfort of your home, whether you use big phone or Nokia torchlite, its easy to use and understand, all you need to do is register for free, which I will do for you now and credit it at your own convenience and viola, you are good to go

Girl: *smiles like a mumu*,so with this my kpalasa techno, I can do it

Me: Yes na,*gives her the flier* and *engage in another long epistle of the different codes for the different transactions*

Girl: Wow, its good o, hope they will not remove my credit sha

Me: Nooo, its just N10, small money, for registration and after that, its free

Girl: Ahhhh, I thought everything is free

Me: Yea,you wont pay me a dime

Girl: Ok, please o, I don't understand something

Me: What's that

Girl: How can i use my kpalasa techno to send money to bank, its not possible

Me: I told you, you fund your pocketmoni account and use your phone to control it

Girl: Account kwa, I have bank account o, I don't have money to open another one biko

Me: *sighs* *patiently launches another long epistle like I earlier did*

Girl: Nna this process is long o, phone to control account in Nigeria, *laughs like a dunce *

Me: It's not as difficult as you see it o

Girl: Biko am hungry, lemme go home, I will think about it, shebi you people will come back

Me: *chai thunder go fire this girl o", smiles....no wahala

Imagine having same conversation with over 10 different people, plus the ones that don't even grasp the use of simple English, mehn i almost had an aneurysm, it was the most frustrating day coupled with the fact that the sun that day was out with a vengeance.....

Next episode: My supervisor and his suspicious movement

4 Likes

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by YungTemy(m): 9:19am On Jan 20, 2017
The moment when you're offering a quality service to a customer who has to clue about the easy opportunity giving to them. Lol. Illiteracy na bad tin o. And they be students o.
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by larabae13(f): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lol ehya sorry ehn grin the gal no understand wetin u dey talk
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
YungTemy:
The moment when you're offering a quality service to a customer who has to clue about the easy opportunity giving to them. Lol. Illiteracy na bad tin o. And they be students o.
Bros that's d most frustrating thing ever, e remain small make I slap her sef.....thanks
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
larabae13:
Lol ehya sorry ehn grin the gal no understand wetin u dey talk
She for no let me talk na,d energy wey I take talk,I for use am do better thing
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by xaviercasmir(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
oko babes dey form oo abeg my brother no try reach there cus dey will chop ur money.
abt Ansu students u gave an exact info abt dem.
but u sure say dat una surpervisor no go chop una money?
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
xaviercasmir:
oko babes dey form oo abeg my brother no try reach there cus dey will chop ur money.
abt Ansu students u gave an exact info abt dem.
but u sure say dat una surpervisor no go chop una money?
Oko babes dey ok,ansu na dead.... Dey observe tori dey go
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by jnichole(m): 6:41am On Jan 21, 2017
Gabbyraze:

Oko babes dey ok,ansu na dead.... Dey observe tori dey go
more oil to your brain Abeg na you biko
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2017
jnichole:
more oil to your brain Abeg na you biko
Confirm guy...would drop more stuffs ds weekend
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Happy weekend guys

The first time i met our supervisor, it was the previous Sunday, day before the job actually started. Lets call him Mr Henry.

Mr Henry is dark, from Edo state, with average height and slim build. First thing i noticed, he smokes alot, then his eyes was never steady, always moved from place to place, he was restless too. I just felt a bit uncomfortable with his general demeanor but i shrugged it off, like, it don't matter since its a temporary job.

At the beginning of every workday, if we meet him, he reels out instructions to the respective team leaders and comments on the previous day's data, if it was good, if it was average, if the data's have been verified, etc etc. He follows us sometimes to the location, he has a great personality, cracks jokes, teases us. But if you are used to been around illegal people, you will have learnt how to recognise the signs of illegality, you will know if a person is as straightforward as they claim, and my antennae told me Mr Henry is as crafty as crafty can be.

I told my friends about my suspicion and they affirmed but said since he wasn't the main boss, the only thing he can do is skim a few thousand off our dough. On the 6th workday, he took us to an IT company in udoka estate, we met the manager and staffs, the manager was gracious enough to grant us audience, he told us about the seriousness of the job, how they want to expand the awareness to other parts of the east, the importance of making a positive impact in anambra state and ofcourse, we don't have any reason to be afraid if we are going to be remunerated or not. It gave us respite and improved our countenance towards d job.

We proceeded to ifite gate to create awareness, went to each hostel, met students, shares fliers, it was a grueling experience to say the least. Walked like never before, down down ifite, almost to the catholic hostel (cant remember the name), this walk took almost 2 hrs, I was dirty, dusty and tired, all in a bid to make a major impact.

On our way back, we decided to tell Mr Henry we wanted half payment, quarter even, the reason been that, we have spent alot to and fro the hotel he lodged in and its only fair we get something to keep the motivation. We told Mr Henry and surprisingly he promised to tell his superiors in Lagos and would give us a feedback the next day, i was shocked and thought, "maybe you are wrong about him"

Remember the line we use for the job has 5k on the it, not airtime but the pocketmoni account associated with that line and if you can manage to get a customer who is willing to test his/her account to know how it really works, then you will have to transfer whatever amount the customer desires to his/her real bank account and the person will give you the same amount in cash which you have to remit to your team leader who in turn will give the supervisor.

We met Mr henry, on a bright Wednesday morning, he said our destination is Onitsha and since the town is big, we will go there two or three times. We proceeded that morning, with the mindset that at the end of the day, we will get part payment of our remuneration. Most guys had spent their skul fees with the mindset of replacing it with the payment we were due to receive in a few days.

A journey that started well, someway somehow ended crazily and well.....

Next episode is a tell it all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by xaviercasmir(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by jnichole(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gabbyraze:

Confirm guy...would drop more stuffs ds weekend
the name of the catholic hostel is YOUTH VILLAGE
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by YungTemy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Getting more interesting, bros gabbyraze abeg quick drop the bomb
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 7:46am On Jan 22, 2017
jnichole:
the name of the catholic hostel is YOUTH VILLAGE
Yea mehn,tanx...its been years this particular experience took place,big up's
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 7:47am On Jan 22, 2017
YungTemy:
Getting more interesting, bros gabbyraze abeg quick drop the bomb
Curiosity killed the cat.....patience my friend, I dey with you
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by jnichole(m): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2017
Gabbyraze:

Yea mehn,tanx...its been years this particular experience took place,big up's
happy sunday Abeg i want ask you something
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
jnichole:
happy sunday Abeg i want ask you something
Yea go ahead,am all ears
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by jnichole(m): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Gabbyraze:

Yea go ahead,am all ears
i was given physiology in place of nursing i put in in pre science hw possible and easy is it to switch?secondly do physiology students move to nnewi after year one?
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by jnichole(m): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Gabbyraze:
Yea go ahead,am all ears
but Abeg sharp sharp come update
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
jnichole:
i was given physiology in place of nursing i put in in pre science hw possible and easy is it to switch?secondly do physiology students move to nnewi after year one?
Yea physiology students move to nnewi after yr 1 and d possibility of switching might be a bit difficult, I left unizik about 3 yrs ago,so can't tell if they have relaxed on their protocols...fyi physiology is a dope course too
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
jnichole:
but Abeg sharp sharp come update
Will update soon,then another in the evening...thanks
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Yungtemy jnichole, creeza, Leigh, veekid, larabae13(we on FrontPage baby)

As a group of young men and women, there is the tendency of interpersonal relationships and attraction between them, so it happened that we the guys were been friendly with the babes, trying to chose who we can have something to do with after the job since most of us were students of unizik.

Mr Henry wasn't an exemption to this rule and we suspecting he was already hitting it (if you know what I mean), even though we didn't envy him, we always asked the babe for information.

On our first trip to Onitsha, we got to the hotel as usual, met with him, after dishing out the necessary instructions and praising us for the wonderful job we had done so far, he said he had some business to do in Onitsha, which meant he was going with us. We were happy because this means we can squeeze him for small change to buy some chewables while on the field, we proceeded to the bus and left for Onitsha.

He dropped by the roadside while we proceeded to our point of business to start for the day. On getting there, we split into groups of two's and three's and began in earnest, moving from shop to shop, talking to people, and generally making our presence felt. It was an hard day, the sun was really pissed and shone with fury, our customized shirts were soaked, our feet dusty and our movement a lethargic one.

Emma met a well learned man who put a call through to his friend (a bank worker), to confirm the authenticity of the service, the friend replied in affirmative and the man asked Emma to transfer the whole 5k to his bank account and in less than two mins, he got a credit alert and he was really impressed with the service, its fastness and simplicity was a big surprise, of course this means that the man gave Emma 5k in cash. Emma was ecstatic and literarily bounced on his feet, talking off our ears about his marketing acumen and how he's the first to achieve that feat.

Onitsha is quite big and mehn, the walking around wasn't funny at all, my groups last point of call was a tutorial centre where we met young guys and girls, and we were able to get a few registered before an interruption by members of the NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE, ahhhh, immediately i sighted their truck which contained about 6 heavily armed men, guy i sharply told my people,"omo c police o,seems gbege don happen here earlier,make we shift b4 dem carry us join", ofcourse na, without wasting time, we moved away and observed 4 guys been harassed and dragged into the police van, oboi for my mind, i was like "work don finish today be that", quickly went to our bus to chill and wait for others before moving out.

Usually work closes by 4 but in a bid to cover as much area as possible, we usually leave by 5pm, Mr Henry had promised to meet us before 5.30, so we had to wait for him in our tired state for an extra 30mins, 5.30, we didn't see him, 5.45, we didn't see him, our team leader tried calling, he didn't pick, omo we told the driver to move because its would take at least 45 mins to get to awka and the drivers were still going to abagana that night which is an extra 30 mins from awka, so imagine the stress.

We had gone past nteje when Mr Henry called Bond, to enquire our current location, he started screaming invectives and hurling insults through the phone because we didn't wait for him like he instructed us to, i was like, "this man mumu o, so na by this time (6.30), we go comot for onitsha", when the call ended, Bond relayed the conversation to us and said Mr Henry has terminated our appointment, lol...imagine o, we all started laughing because we felt he was upset we didn't wait for him and was just been reactive, we concluded that Emma shouldn't give Bond the 5k, instead we will use it as a bargaining chip the next day after he might have cooled off.

What will the next day bring, peace or war?

The last thing we expected happened though, find out in the next update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by jnichole(m): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Gabbyraze:

Yea physiology students move to nnewi after yr 1 and d possibility of switching might be a bit difficult, I left unizik about 3 yrs ago,so can't tell if they have relaxed on their protocols...fyi physiology is a dope course too
thanks i will give it a try.nursing is what i have passion for
Re: Hustlers Tale (campus Life) by Gabbyraze(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
jnichole:
thanks i will give it a try.nursing is what i have passion for
Nursing is generic while physiology is specific...
Already updated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Tale Of Love (18+) / The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year / Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.