Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Who Would Be Interested In Dating? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would Be Interested In Dating? (10455 Views)

How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me / What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? / Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by kmkenneth: 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2009
let me be the person to date, i want every lady to date and see whether you know how to date some one you may think that its easy
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by sexyZee(f): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2009
lookin wink
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by edoyad(m): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2009
I'm interested in dating all girls on NL except those three. angry I hate those with every marrow in my bones and all the sinews in my body. I'll post their names if they and expose their base intellect in due time.
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2009
edoyad:

I'm interested in dating all girls on NL except those three. angry I hate those with every marrow in my bones and all the sinews in my body. I'll post their names if they and expose their base intellect in due time.

um, this is your PERSONAL PROBLEM so keep it to yourself unless the girls in question are begging you to date them. In that case, hate away and expose to your satisfaction.

Otherwise, I think you should be banned for incendiary speech and cyber bullying.

I didnt see any girl asking you to date her on this thread. Correct me if I'm wrong.

see a shrink while you're at it too.
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by edoyad(m): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2009
angry OTAPIAPIA the third space is still vacant, if you're a candidate for the spot just utter one more word missy angry
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2009
candidate for which spot?

grandiose delusion seems to be your forte! angry

nonsense angry

how can someone just jump out of nowhere with that kind of daft post angry

who is begging you to date them? Reveal the person let me descend on her angry
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by edoyad(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2009
@tpia, it appears to me these periods of lucidity you tend to have come with a mild form of amnesia.
Do you remember our engagement RING encounter ? Please pumpkin just give me hope that it still lingers in your head somewhere ? embarassed
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2009
edoyad:

@tpia, it appears to me these periods of lucidity you tend to have come with a mild form of amnesia.
Do you remember our engagement RING encounter ? Please pumpkin just give me hope that it still lingers in your head somewhere ? embarassed

remember what i just said about grandiose delusions?

explain yourself further.
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by edoyad(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2009
That was supposed to be a joke. You were fuming and i thought i could dowse the unnecessary flame with it.

The engagement Ring is from a thread you know nothing of. Would you like to read it though ? wink It's an insight into my life
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2009
sure- post a link.
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by TheSeeker(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2009
And what's going on here? angry
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by edoyad(m): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2009
Sorry i browse with ma phone so can't do that but if you monitor the message index you'll soon see, "why do women laugh when they see of naked ?"
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 24, 2009
edoyad:

Sorry i browse with ma phone so can't do that but if you monitor the message index you'll soon see, "why do women laugh when they see of naked ?"

the thread seems like a Indecency flick. couldnt go beyond the first few posts.

In any case, i cant help you because i have the same problem. Who'd have thunk it. abi na because of me you opened that thread? Them tell you my story? angry

People can go blind or be horrorstruck if they see me in my birthday suit.

as I dey window shop for Victoria''s secret dot com (or any lingerie shop), na pretence oh.

People who see me in the buff, tend to swear off women for life and enter the monastery.
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by TheSeeker(m): 12:30am On Nov 24, 2009
tpia.:

the thread seems like a Indecency flick. couldnt go beyond the first few posts.

In any case, i cant help you because i have the same problem. Who'd have thunk it. abi na because of me you opened that thread? Them tell you my story? angry

People can go blind or be horrorstruck if they see me in my birthday suit.

as I dey window shop for Victoria''s secret dot com (or any lingerie shop), na pretence oh.

People who see me in the buff, tend to swear off women for life and enter the monastery.
Only if beauty means nothing except on the inside.
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

Only if beauty means nothing except on the inside.

dont have that either.
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by TheSeeker(m): 12:36am On Nov 24, 2009
tpia.:

dont have that either.
I think the real question should be what you can offer and what you're all about, not really what you look like.
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by edoyad(m): 12:38am On Nov 24, 2009
Tpia please tell me you're kidding wink . Cos mine as you'd have noticed was just for laughs grin grin
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by platinumnk(f): 12:39am On Nov 24, 2009
tpia.:

dont have that either.

dont  say that, i like u tpia kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by Pweety4me(f): 12:39am On Nov 24, 2009
CrazyMan:

Make up your mind dear wink
How do u know wat's on my mind?  tongue
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 24, 2009
platinumnk:

dont say that, i like u tpia kiss kiss kiss

awww you're so sweet wink

edoyad:

Tpia please tell me you're kidding wink . Cos mine as you'd have noticed was just for laughs grin grin

mine wasnt oh shocked shocked I didnt read the whole thread however.

anyways, i'm working on this inner and outer beauty of a thing but havent been successful so far.

e no easy shocked
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by CrazyMan(m): 12:45am On Nov 24, 2009
What a lovely atmosphere we have here today.
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by Pweety4me(f): 12:49am On Nov 24, 2009
^Joka!
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by TheSeeker(m): 12:55am On Nov 24, 2009
tpia.:

awww you're so sweet wink

mine wasnt oh shocked shocked I didnt read the whole thread however.

anyways, i'm working on this inner and outer beauty of a thing but havent been successful so far.

e no easy shocked

Keep working on it, you'll get a lead soon
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by edoyad(m): 12:55am On Nov 24, 2009
@ tpia if you're not the sexy chick you claiming not to be how come i'm getting a hard on ? wink
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 24, 2009
^^ abeg dont corrupt me as I'm reading my bible. besides my exes are on NL. So is the guy I'm currently eyeing

wetin be hard on? Must be some type of wood as far as i know.

Could also be this guy:

http://www.fatherhardonmedia.org/
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by edoyad(m): 1:31am On Nov 24, 2009
grin grin

na wood o my sister, but It's the kind of wood with a heart- though women claim that to be lie. They say it has no heart.
But isn't it supposed to be the ultimate test of a woman's sex appeal ? Her ability to make wood. Now you my dear have done so through the internet without visuals or sound, and were not even intending to do so grin
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by platinumnk(f): 1:33am On Nov 24, 2009
eyodad and tpia- I claim bridesmaid cheesy
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 24, 2009
edoyad:

grin grin

na wood o my sister, but It's the kind of wood with a heart- though women claim that to be lie. They say it has no heart.
But isn't it supposed to be the ultimate test of a woman's sex appeal ? Her ability to make wood. Now you my dear have done so through the internet without visuals or sound, and were not even intending to do so grin

I have some deeper lifer mentors.

dont let them throw me out of church oh.

berra face a like mind.
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by nethacker(m): 9:01am On Nov 24, 2009
platinumnk:

eyodad and tpia- I claim bridesmaid cheesy
and Theseeker will claim best man for u and I grin grin grin
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by smooooooth: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2009
where is that lonely NLer, patwhizkid, i am in a good mood today, so i may just do her a favour, and marry her. anyone seen her?
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by OMG190: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2009
whos interested in dating moi~ grin grin grin
Re: Who Would Be Interested In Dating? by na2day2(m): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2009
Pweety4me:

You seem 2 know a lot about his thoughts & feelings. . .
Taken from wat? cool tongue

i thot u were already taken by ME! cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says / Big Busty Lady In Bra And Pant Dance Step Beside A Pool Got People Laughing / When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.