Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? (41231 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:
bro i so much love this girl, the day the whole thing became crystal clear to me was the day i checked her whatsapp me where she confess to still love the guy, that was the day my love reduced for her drastically. right now i still love her but i don't want to be broken hearted.
She might truly love you but still keep up the charade with the other guys just to get things from them... But she needs to give you that respect. Form breakup and observe her reaction.

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Blueeyedboi(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Dude forget that story about her spending money on you..I know you cooked that one up to justify not leaving her cos from the look of things you're the one that's actually love struck..heck that's why you opened this thread in the first place..she answers her boyfriend's call right in your face..each time that happens you end up heart broken...all she does to pacify you is to rub your head and you wag your tail like a loyal puppy and everybarry is happy all of a sudden like nothing happened..smh

7 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by yusluvad(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
So she has two pending relationships with two guys, one in Italy and one in Ghana...trust me, she tells those guys the same words she told you about loving you the most. grin cheesy

She's securing her future. grin
Wow. . . Happy Xmas. . .
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Blueeyedboi(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
I can't imagine a full grown man bragging about a lady spending money on him...pvssy niggers everywhere..#pukes

7 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nma27:
Assistant boyfriend, that's what u are dear. I seriously detest people playing with one's emotions. Anyway, you'll still love again.
thank you dear, i appreciate ur advice
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by einsteine(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Op, just one question, are you lashing her? smiley
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:
thank you dear, i appreciate ur advice
Aii
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Blueeyedboi:
Dude forget that story about her spending money on you..I know you cooked that one up to justify not leaving her cos from the look of things you're the one that's actually love struck..heck that's why you opened this thread in the first place..she answers her boyfriend's call right in your face..each time that happens you end up heart broken...all she does to pacify you is to rub your head and you wag your tail like a loyal puppy and everybarry is happy all of a sudden like nothing happened..smh
jeeez. how did u know these? you are a prophet. that is exactly how it happens bro. God am amazed right now. the only part that is not true is her not giving me money, she do give me money, she also buys me clothes.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by bist: 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
@op, I just feel that you already got your mind made up, you just want us here on nairaland to validate your thoughts.

Beside I know for sure that inside your skull rest a brain, so use it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
einsteine:
Op, just one question, are you lashing her? smiley
bro i do lash her like mad, we virtually stay 2geda in school, infact i lashed her at her parent house wednesday and thursday.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Appliedmaths(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:
I got to meet a girl through facebook, we talked and finally hooked up, i asked her out and she accepted, she told me about her two boyfriends that left her for greener pasture, one left for italy and the other one went to ghana, she never broke up with any of them.

So we started dating as we both are student in the same school and department. The whole relationship grew into deep love and affection between us, but she still talk on phone with her previous boyfriends, even when we are together, she will be engaged in a long conversation on phone with her previous boyfriend and also on whatsapp, it got to a stage that i saw a message she sent to her previous boyfriend in ghana that she love him so much, i got so angry with her and she begged me, & she confess that she still love him but she loves me the most and she would love to marry me, we settled the issue.

And now the boyfriend in ghana paid her a surprise visit yesterday when i was at her place and was about leaving, with this now, should i still continue dating her or not? bearing in mind that she is so supportive of me in school.

Bro! Rule number one, thses girls aint ever Loyal. You still use that word "Girlfriend" seriously? Even the Wife ww go marry sef we don cross our Mind. A woman is only yours for that split moment she's with you. cool
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by justicejay(m): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
agrovick:
Ma niccur, you are sitting on a goldmine and yet you wanna throw it way? She already told you there are 2 ninjas and yet you are forming lover boy.

Chop kpekus and find for yourself a loyal chick.
Are there loyal biitch?

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by AlphaStyles(m): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
End it o,thats my advice.u cant serve 2 masters at the same time.either u or the other guy.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by mikidon(m): 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
stupid boy .go tommorow and bang that bitch.she thinks shes smart outsmart her so that she go know where she dey.accept all her help but e nur mean say u go marry am
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
mikidon:
stupid boy .go tommorow and bang that bitch.she thinks shes smart outsmart her so that she go know where she dey.accept all her help but e nur mean say u go marry am
my bro thanks alot, ur advice is well taken
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by ChukaLupin(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:
I got to meet a girl through facebook, we talked and finally hooked up, i asked her out and she accepted, she told me about her two boyfriends that left her for greener pasture, one left for italy and the other one went to ghana, she never broke up with any of them.

So we started dating as we both are student in the same school and department. The whole relationship grew into deep love and affection between us, but she still talk on phone with her previous boyfriends, even when we are together, she will be engaged in a long conversation on phone with her previous boyfriend and also on whatsapp, it got to a stage that i saw a message she sent to her previous boyfriend in ghana that she love him so much, i got so angry with her and she begged me, & she confess that she still love him but she loves me the most and she would love to marry me, we settled the issue.

And now the boyfriend in ghana paid her a surprise visit yesterday when i was at her place and was about leaving, with this now, should i still continue dating her or not? bearing in mind that she is so supportive of me in school.

ehn continue nau. She'll end up being a sugar moda cheesy
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Blueeyedboi(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:
jeeez. how did u know these? you are a prophet. that is exactly how it happens bro. God am amazed right now.
..You need to get your acts together and take control of things...she shouldn't be picking your bills..that's a sign of weakness...that's why she treats you like 5hit...you lose your honour and respect the moment a woman starts paying your bills..get that into your head...do you think she'll pick your call if she's with the ghana guy?...if you think so then I'm sorry cos I dunno of any doctor that can help...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by misterjosh(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
You can still keep her as a smashing buddy, but that relationship is going nowhere

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by cee001(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Jesus wept
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by bamisepeters(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
I am not sure this Op needs advice, his response to replies has shown he just want others to have the impression that he is there too. Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Blueeyedboi(m): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
mikidon:
...Who told you she wants to marry him in the first place??....no woman wants a liability as a husband...she's just using him for her convenience...the moment the ghana dude shows up she'll fling him outta the door so fast he'll be wondering what hit him..

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by ChukaLupin(m): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
cee001:
Jesus wept
john 11:35 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
tripplephi:
wow wow wow... YOU CAME, YOU SAW and YOU WERE CONQUERED. grin grin grin

Pls read your post again... the bottom line here is YOU ARE THE BROKEST DUDE SHE HAS BEEN WITH..... the other two guys GOT more cash than you, and have more swag to a point that your girl is NOT DISTRACTED BY YOU but rather BY them....

You are a DEPUTY BOYFRIEND. chai

Brah, even my freezer ain't this cold undecided
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by JayZeus(f): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Everyone is sharing advice, like the lady is at fault, dude is at fault, she told u the truth, she loved u, gave u her body, with what u just explained, n she is even helping u financially, dude be grateful and Happy, u two are both using each other, it only pains u cuz of ur Ego.. u can't eat ur cake and have it... she's a keeper.. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Blueeyedboi:
..You need to get your acts together and take control of things...she shouldn't be picking your bills..that's a sign of weakness...that's why she treats you like 5hit...you lose your honour and respect the moment a woman starts paying your bills..get that into your head...do you think she'll pick your call if she's with the ghana guy?...if you think so then I'm sorry cos I dunno of any doctor that can help...
bro it's not as if she is the only one that does the spending, we do joint spending, we i have money i spend it for us, when she has, same thing but the thing is that she do have money more than i do. as for her not picking my calls when the ghana guy is there, i dnt care, she calls me alot, like every 1 hour of the day. infact as i was typing this, i just received her call
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by emmaadigun(m): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:

you better get back to your drawing board and secure ur own Future than securing a lady that makes you, don't want to be alone. You are just satisfying her wants and she pays you for your services. The money she gives you, have you ask yourself were it comes from. Young man, save for your future b4 walking out on her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by kelzgie: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:

No read o...dey find woman up and down...na beta CO dey wait u ....

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by DozieInc(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
@Ralph Joe.
You're in an unhealthy relationship, she is just just keeping you for plan B, if I were you I would walk away and never look back cos it's not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by kzubyar(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:

So we started dating as we both are student in the same school and department. The whole relationship grew into deep love and affection between us, but she still talk on aphone with her previous boyfriends, even when we are together, she will be engaged in a long conversation on phone with her previous boyfriend and also on whatsapp, it got to a stage that i saw a message she sent to her previous boyfriend in ghana that she love him so much, i got so angry with her and she begged me, & she confess that she still love him but she loves me the most and she would love to marry me, we settled the issue.

Attachment boy friend

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
bamisepeters:
I am not sure this Op needs advice, his response to replies has shown he just want others to have the impression that he is there too. Goodluck.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by freezyprinzy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:
Right now, she and her mother are begging me to come and visit her on xmas day tommorrow, i don't want to go coz i don't want a situation whereby the boy and i will meet. i make up excuses and the mother still insists i come see them tommorrow, am going to really dissappoint them big time.
baba go naw it is nothing sha go and hear d talk way dem wan talk no let dem suspect anything you self dy do lyk dundee
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by bezimo(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Some folks would say she is playing home and away match.lol

I rebuke that dumb spirit of muguness from you, better starting looking for another girl, because you are in state of "awaiting discharge".

She has the gut to call an ex in your presence, your mugginess deserve award.
Mugu man of the year.hahaha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward / "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. / Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.