Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? (41239 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ezeego1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:
Right now, she and her mother are begging me to come and visit her on xmas day tommorrow, i don't want to go coz i don't want a situation whereby the boy and i will meet. i make up excuses and the mother still insists i come see them tommorrow, am going to really dissappoint them big time.

You get luck say I no dey house.

Mumu you dey Bleep person daughter for her papa house. Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by HAD3S(m): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
tripplephi:
wow wow wow... YOU CAME, YOU SAW and YOU WERE CONQUERED. grin grin grin

Pls read your post again... the bottom line here is YOU ARE THE BROKEST DUDE SHE HAS BEEN WITH..... the other two guys GOT more cash than you, and have more swag to a point that your girl is NOT DISTRACTED BY YOU but rather BY them....

You are a DEPUTY BOYFRIEND. chai

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha:::::::: Guy U bad gan..... I raise nyash for U

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
kelzgie:

No read o...dey find woman up and down...na beta CO dey wait u ....
bro, am an excellent student, chasing woman as u call it does not affect my grades at all and she is also bright academically, iron sharpeneth iron.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by agrovick(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
justicejay:
Are there loyal bitch?
I prefer to call them Queens rather than biatch...
You do know we guys are not loyal as well, it cuts across both genders.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by sibepoc(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
She loves you, but if you want her to make you her priority, u have to try to be successful like those guys. Try to be independent without her help and if possible help her financially, this u can do when u thru with school. Don't drop her.. Cos she's spent more time with u, so she definitely loves u more than them. Take it or leave it. Just try to be financially buoyant enough and u will completely win her heart. She will completely block them off her life cos of u.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ezeego1:

You get luck say I no dey house.

Mumu you dey Bleep person daughter for her papa house. Smh!
lolzzz bro no be me first start am o, she do am once with this ghana guy, na e make me get that mind to do her, she tell me abt all her sex encounter with them. she dey Bleep dis guy sef 4 outside when people don sleep. me i do her twice her papap hux.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
sibepoc:
She loves you, but if you want her to make you her priority, u have to try to be successful like those guys. Try to be independent without her help and if possible help her financially, this u can do when u thru with school. Don't drop her.. Cos she's spent more time with u, so she definitely loves u more than them. Take it or leave it. Just try to be financially buoyant enough and u will completely win her heart. She will completely block them off her life cos of u.
yap, she told me that herself, the thing is both of us are still in school.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Yusuf54: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
I will advice u not to put ur whole body in ur relationship with her n dont put all ur eggs in one basket.U might be an option B or C to her ..JUST be smart
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Yusuf54: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
I will advice u not to put ur whole body in ur relationship with her n dont put all ur eggs in one basket.U might be an option B or C to her ..JUST be smart I will advice u not to put ur whole body in ur relationship with her n dont put all ur eggs in one basket.U might be an option B or C to her ..JUST be smart I will advice u not to put ur whole body in ur relationship with her n dont put all ur eggs in one basket.U might be an option B or C to her ..JUST be smart
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by wazobiang: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
No stay there. Wait for the handwriting on the wall. Na for your head. You see heartless girl wey dey use you as spare you still dey ask us. Ok until she use and dump you.

Kai! And this kin girl go sabi offload somebody violently.

Anyway, you can as well use her for sehx. And that is if you have entered that place before.

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Nedsnow(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Whytelyon:

She's got you, she's got the Italian, she's got the Ghanaian grin likewise she's got the french man, and she's also got a Mongolian, and a Chinese as well, you are the Nigerian based boyfriend, the chain goes on and on,and never finishes, cos all she thinks you want as end line is the pussi grin. That's only what she can offer, dating some LovePeddler and mistaking her for gf. Bitch doesn't know what she wants.

Nigga, end this bullshit of a dreamworld you mistake for a relationship and move on. There so many girls out there you can give your love to. No go day do asshole crap cos you want to please some girl,she ain't worth it fam. Besides you still in school, when you make money, and be a better man,she'd come back begging you, as she day now she no know wetin she want. Just free am.

Goodluck.

I love this grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by mengho(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Love is blind, op carry go, no mind nairalanders. afterall if you can read what you posted again you will have the answer to ur own question unless ofcourse you need some convincing.

I hope I have successfully confused you

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:
bro you just hit the nail on the head, i had that same thought too. the thing is that i have my reason for not ending the relationship now coz i do get alots of benefits from her in school financially, we virtually stay together in school, we'll be graduating next year, i think after that, i cut her off from my life. the most painful part is that i love her

She will dump you immediately she graduates, then you won't be useful to her anymore.

You think you're gaining something from her financially, don't worry, by the time she punctures your heart and you will find it difficult to love another lady again, then you will understand the koko.

Someone called you deputy boyfriend, Bros, the truth is that you're not the deputy boyfriend, the guy in Italy is the boyfriend, the one in Ghana is the deputy and you're boyfriend Eliza.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Jerryojozy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hahahaha OP e be like say ur brain na petrol full am. That babe de use you, chop kpeku and move on.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
see dz guy,, see dz just boy,,negodu,, oga ade, if u don't man up,, you would be manned down ,, voverseas boyfriend's ,mumu op
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by karkinase(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mehn, Op dat shit U are in right now suck...I've been dere n its one painful experience... D girl is jst using U to while away time n keep up her emotions ...she sees nothing serious abt d whole relationship...funny enof, campus relationships r always of dis nature ...it always end in a sad story. Op stay n enjoy,@ least for d free cash n kind she offers, bt make sure U use ur head not ur heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by creepsyme(f): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:
I got to meet a girl through facebook, we talked and finally hooked up, i asked her out and she accepted, she told me about her two boyfriends that left her for greener pasture, one left for italy and the other one went to ghana, she never broke up with any of them.

So we started dating as we both are student in the same school and department. The whole relationship grew into deep love and affection between us, but she still talk on phone with her previous boyfriends, even when we are together, she will be engaged in a long conversation on phone with her previous boyfriend and also on whatsapp, it got to a stage that i saw a message she sent to her previous boyfriend in ghana that she love him so much, i got so angry with her and she begged me, & she confess that she still love him but she loves me the most and she would love to marry me, we settled the issue.

And now the boyfriend in ghana paid her a. surprise visit yesterday when i was at her place and was about leaving, with this now, should i still continue dating her or not? bearing in mind that she is so supportive of me in school.
why willl u leave her? u too get like 2 distant or close relationship as plan b, meanwhile dont take her seriously anymor just keep her for F..u..cckk...inn.. purpose and make sure u protect urself.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
For the records, am not dependent on her, what happened was that both of us were broke, and we both planned to go out this december, so she decided to ask this ghana dude money for us but the guy has a surprise for her, both of them are not financially okay too, infact the one in italy is still in refugee camp, he has nt sent her anything before, only this ghana boy has been able to send he 50ghc thrice and he is nt financially stable yet.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
baba u are an assistant boyfriend, the earlier u realize it the greater your chances of survival when she breaks ur heart. ex d babe asap and focus on ur books biko

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by creepsyme(f): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
So she has two pending relationships with two guys, one in Italy and one in Ghana...trust me, she tells those guys the same words she told you about loving you the most. grin cheesy

She's securing her future. grin
securing her future by deceit, faulty foundation.....

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by kelzgie: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:
bro, am an excellent student, chasing woman as u call it does not affect my grades at all and she is also bright academically, iron sharpeneth iron.
NaSo ..I hail yur brightness.. #
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by vicben27(m): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
one woman is supose to b for one man! but we often experiment all tru b4 any serious relationship dat wil lead to marriage dis testin different di'cks / katy kat leaves mst ladies n even guyz mentaly/sexualy confused! even wen u get to meet knw pple one is often stock in d past soul tie to freak who dosnt give a Bleep
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
creepsyme:
why willl u leave her? u too get like 2 distant or close relationship as plan b, meanwhile dont take her seriously anymor just keep her for F..u..cckk...inn.. purpose and make sure u protect urself.
omg! i can't believe a girl is advicing me like this, u are a rape gem.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
creepsyme:
omg! i can't believe a girl is advicing me like this, u are a rare gem.

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
So she has two pending relationships with two guys, one in Italy and one in Ghana...trust me, she tells those guys the same words she told you about loving you the most. grin cheesy

She's securing her future. grin

Lol@bolded.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by NkayTiana(f): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Can God heal a broken heart?
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
NkayTiana:
yes, i believe there is nothing God cannot do.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
I made a covenant on my destiny never to be an option to anyone in my entire life span.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by wintersnow(m): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
NkayTiana:

You're so pretty
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Marius26(m): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Engineermbugame(m): 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ralphjoe:
bro thanks for that, the most important thing in my life now is to make it and not woman issues, i am an orphan so i have to work towards achieving something in life. But if i later found a girl that will love me for me, why not, but for now it's not a priority.
ur a man of wisdom
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Missmossy(f): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
Eyah. Shit happens grin For her to tell you though guess she isn't making it a secretive thing that they communicate.

It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée / 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.