Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? (41240 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 25, 2016
Guy it not serious issue at all, cos its obvious that the girl is still keeping in touch wit are boy friends nd remember she never brokeup wit any of them, and that means they re stil dating. mayb the other guy may be financially boyant than u re since u re stil in school.its simple if she is helpings u a lot at skul I wouldn't advice u to brakeup wit her. just play along and get what u want. u re yet to find ur true love. #lyrrex
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Youngpo413: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2016
Benita27:
So she has two pending relationships with two guys, one in Italy and one in Ghana...trust me, she tells those guys the same words she told you about loving you the most. grin cheesy

She's securing her future. grin

Touche!
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Youngpo413: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Yeye lova boi. You beta continue enjoying your free toto and d support she dey giv u dey go jeje. Dont go and be stvpid in love oh
lol exactly what I told him, Si il aime lui laisser faire attention.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Youngpo413: 11:31am On Dec 25, 2016
LorDBolton:

I think u should delete their numz off her phone(s)

Delete every pic of them from her SM to her phone

Destroy every pic of them in her crib(hard copies)

After doing that her reaction will determine whether or not u should break up with her
you are a bad guy, I swear, lol.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Ralphjoe(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
don4real:

You must be from Edo state. Benin to be precise
geez, how did you know that? thats the truth and the girl is also a bini girl.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by jacyne: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Well it's up to you looks like you are not ready to give up.
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
Op why Benin boy like u...u dey fall our hands mehhn... treat her same way she's treating u in case u are feeling guilty abt doing d real sh1t..which is straight dumping her.Just make her a side chic joor n stop attaching too much importance to a girl who's obviously using u...USE HER while u can before d real owners come!
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by bigfather(m): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ralphjoe:
I got to meet a girl through facebook, we talked and finally hooked up, i asked her out and she accepted, she told me about her two boyfriends that left her for greener pasture, one left for italy and the other one went to ghana, she never broke up with any of them.

So we started dating as we both are student in the same school and department. The whole relationship grew into deep love and affection between us, but she still talk on phone with her previous boyfriends, even when we are together, she will be engaged in a long conversation on phone with her previous boyfriend and also on whatsapp, it got to a stage that i saw a message she sent to her previous boyfriend in ghana that she love him so much, i got so angry with her and she begged me, & she confess that she still love him but she loves me the most and she would love to marry me, we settled the issue.

And now the boyfriend in ghana paid her a surprise visit yesterday when i was at her place and was about leaving, with this now, should i still continue dating her or not? bearing in mind that she is so supportive of me in school.

Move on bro ! Enter BRT lane straight !
Re: Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? by popefuse(m): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Later one idiot will be shouting men are wicked considered the fact dat someladies are the achietect of there misfortune. Shikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doggy Pose Pre-wedding Photos Of Igbo Man And His Fiancée / 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.