Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? (33739 Views)

How To Know If You Are Truly Born Again. / When Was Jesus Truly Born? / Chop Off Your Hand?! Was Jesus Serious? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hairyrapunzel:

We worship Jesus Christ not Christmas day. I worship Jesus everyday. Even on the Christmas day we still worship Him.
Heb 1:6 And when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says, "AND LET ALL THE ANGELS OF GOD WORSHIP HIM."
Philippians 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
Matthew 14:33 And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, "You are certainly God's Son!
Matthew 2:2Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we saw His star in the east and have come to worship

Although there is no verse in the Bible that tells us to celebrate Jesus' birth, the gospel account of Luke informs us that an angel of the Lord, no less, announced the joyful news to the shepherds. "Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying 'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favour rests.' "
If an angel of the Lord and the heavenly host saw fit to sing songs of praise to God on that momentous occasion, then so should we!
Jesus is the ONLY reason for the season, and even though he wasn't born on 25 December, we should all give thanks to God for sending us his Son to redeem sinful humanity.

We celebrate Christmas, new year, wedding anniversary, bridal shower, baby shower all have pagan origin. But you decide not to celebrate Christmas but celebrate others with pagan origin who is cherry picking?

Where in the bible did God or Jesus tell us not to celebrate Jesus birthday? If God or Jesus had a problem with it he would have put it down in the bible except you are saying jehovah is not all knowing or he can't even tell the future?

Don't say pure christian teachings it is your watchtower teaching because it is not mentioned in the bible.
You are the apostate you are doing and teaching what the bible did not mention.

Pot calling kettle black. Hypocrites. Which of your quotations are not from bibles printed BY companies of sympathizing protestant and Pentecostal churches scattered around the world and used by fellow sympathizers and the ignorant in poor Africa. Where in the watchtower were you praised for celebrating "wedding anniversary, bridal shower, baby shower" because they all have pagan origin or for not having pagan origin?

Also if you are sure that there is '(no)where in the bible (where) God or Jesus tell us not to celebrate Jesus birthday' then why don't you give kudos to those who are attempting not to go beyond what is written! But no, men have always suggested to God what is the best way to worship God. Stubborn Men and Women.

We should all give thanks to God for sending us his Son to redeem sinful humanity by OBEDIENCE first before stubbornly suggesting to God that you want to copy "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jesus!"

Other Christians will say you can’t go wrong sticking with what the Bible says and by following the example of Jesus Christ Himself and the apostles and early Church. They never kept Christmas or anything like it. They knew what the Scriptures said about trying to use other religions’ practices to worship and honor God.

While Christians can remember the birth of Jesus NO ONE SHOULD GO BEYOND THAT WHICH HAS BEEN WRITTEN
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
what to celebrate and what not to celebrate is an ongoing topic-for-discussion by believers and pastors around the world.
SEE Why Christians Absolutely Should Not Celebrate Halloween @

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/52738-why-christians-absolutely-should-not-celebrate-halloween
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Hairyrapunzel: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
themall:

Pot calling kettle black. Hypocrites. Which of your quotations are not from bibles printed BY companies of sympathizing protestant and Pentecostal churches scattered around the world and used by fellow sympathizers and the ignorant in poor Africa. Where in the watchtower were you praised for celebrating "wedding anniversary, bridal shower, baby shower" because they all have pagan origin or for not having pagan origin?

Also if you are sure that there is '(no)where in the bible (where) God or Jesus tell us not to celebrate Jesus birthday' then why don't you give kudos to those who are attempting not to go beyond what is written! But no, men have always suggested to God what is the best way to worship God. Stubborn Men and Women.

We should all give thanks to God for sending us his Son to redeem sinful humanity by OBEDIENCE first before stubbornly suggesting to God that you want to copy "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jesus!"

Other Christians will say you can’t go wrong sticking with what the Bible says and by following the example of Jesus Christ Himself and the apostles and early Church. They never kept Christmas or anything like it. They knew what the Scriptures said about trying to use other religions’ practices to worship and honor God.

While Christians can remember the birth of Jesus NO ONE SHOULD GO BEYOND THAT WHICH HAS BEEN WRITTEN

Who made you a judge? Col 2 vs 16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
And who is the Hypocrite here? judging me on what I celebrate when you celebrate things with pagan origin too.
What is pagan about celebrating Jesus birth?
Mind you, you are going beyond what was mentioned in the bible because you are doing what was never mentioned in the bible so y should I give you kudos?
The bible I use how is it your business?
And those bibles are not edited. Their words don't change over time so I am very certain about their content.

If people before used their 25th to celebrate their pagan god and I use mine to celebrate the birth of my Savior Jesus christ how e take concern me on the last day I will answer for my self they will answer for themselves

It still doesn't change the fact that your jehovah is not omniscient and cannot tell the future. So jehovah forgot to put some things down in the bible or he failed to inspire bible writers
If you decide not to celebrate Christmas cos of its pagan origin and you celebrate others with pagan origin you are the Hypocrite here.
You are doing what was never mentioned in the bible and I too am doing what was never mentioned in the bible we are both thesame. Don't give excuse for celebrating things with pagan origins. We all partake in celebrations with pagan origins.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Who made you a judge? Col 2 vs 16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
And who is the Hypocrite here? judging me on what I celebrate when you celebrate things with pagan origin too.
What is pagan about celebrating Jesus birth?
Mind you, you are going beyond what was mentioned in the bible because you are doing what was never mentioned in the bible so y should I give you kudos?
The bible I use how is it your business?
And those bibles are not edited. Their words don't change over time so I am very certain about their content.

If people before used their 25th to celebrate their pagan god and I use mine to celebrate the birth of my Savior Jesus christ how e take concern me on the last day I will answer for my self they will answer for themselves

It still doesn't change the fact that your jehovah is not omniscient and cannot tell the future. So jehovah forgot to put some things down in the bible or he failed to inspire bible writers
If you decide not to celebrate Christmas cos of its pagan origin and you celebrate others with pagan origin you are the Hypocrite here.
You are doing what was never mentioned in the bible and I too am doing what was never mentioned in the bible we are both thesame. Don't give excuse for celebrating things with pagan origins. We all partake in celebrations with pagan origins.

See what disregarding the scriptures is turning you into! A philosopher! A true christian is a judge. You have to be able to judge between right and wrong. let's stop OVER-INTERPRETING the letters of the God's word.
All true Christians should not be found copying pagan ideas, customs, orientations and traditions. Tell me am wrong.

Tell me again also that I am a jeovahs witness grin grin grin grin grin I see hatred and ignorance has forced many nigerian Pentecostals and protestants into myopic outlooks.

FYI, Easter has pagan origins too, yet we must remember that we only should obey Jesus commands that we must regularly remember his last supper. Some say they want it done yearly some of us does it weekly of some say "just regularly" but at least it's jesus that instructed it and pagans only try to imitate the true Christians.
Christians must never let it be the other way round, pagans must always be struggling to imitate Christians.
Please tell me am wrong again sad sad sad
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Hairyrapunzel: 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
themall:

See what disregarding the scriptures is turning you into! A philosopher! A true christian is a judge. You have to be able to judge between right and wrong. let's stop OVER-INTERPRETING the letters of the God's word.
All true Christians should not be found copying pagan ideas, customs, orientations and traditions. Tell me am wrong.

Tell me again also that I am a jeovahs witness grin grin grin grin grin I see hatred and ignorance has forced many nigerian Pentecostals and protestants into myopic outlooks.

FYI, Easter has pagan origins too, yet we must remember that we only should obey Jesus commands that we must regularly remember his last supper. Some say they want it done yearly some of us does it weekly of some say "just regularly" but at least it's jesus that instructed it and pagans only try to imitate the true Christians.
Christians must never let it be the other way round, pagans must always be struggling to imitate Christians.

I agree with you all true religions should not be seeing copying pagan ideas customs orientations and traditions like Christmas, easter, birthdays, wedding anniversaries, wedding rings, baby showers, bridal showers, use of suits and wedding gowns, graduation parties etc if anyone does any of this that religion is not a true christian religion.

If your religion does any of this you don't belong to a true christian religion. Or your jehovah cherry picks the kind of pagan things he wants you to do?
And mind you, it is only jehovahs witnesses that will criticises other christian religions that they engage in celebrations with pagan origins.
Remove the log in your eye before removing the spec in other people's eyes
Those celebrations mean something to christians FYI they don't worship idols

Who has hatred for your religion?
A true christian should not judge other people you should know the difference between right and wrong.
Matthew 7:1-5 judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

John 7:24 Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”

Luke 6:37 “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

Matthew 7:1 “Judge not, that you be not judged.

James 4:11-12 Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Romans 14:4 Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand.
I thought you belong to the true religion and you are saying you should judge are you doing what the bible really teaches?

DON'T BE ASHAMED OF YOUR RELIGION
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Hairyrapunzel: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
themall:

copying pagan ideas customs orientations and traditions like Christmas, easter, birthdays, wedding anniversaries, wedding rings, baby showers, bridal showers, use of suits and wedding gowns, graduation parties etc if anyone does any of this that religion is not a true christian religion.

If your religion does any of this you don't belong to a true christian religion. Or your jehovah cherry picks the kind of pagan things he wants you to do?
And mind you, it is only jehovahs witnesses that will criticises other christian religions that they engage in celebrations with pagan origins.
Remove the log in your eye before removing the spec in other people's eyes
Those celebrations mean something to christians FYI they don't worship idols

A true christian should not judge other people you should know the difference between right and wrong.
Matthew 7:1-5 judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

John 7:24 Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”

Luke 6:37 “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

Matthew 7:1 “Judge not, that you be not judged.

James 4:11-12 Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Romans 14:4 Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand.
I thought you belong to the true religion and you are saying you should judge are you doing what the bible really teaches?

DON'T BE ASHAMED OF YOUR RELIGION
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Hairyrapunzel: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
themall:

I don't disregard the scriptures it is called CRITICAL THINKING even the bible says so
Acts 17 vs 10 - 12, 10 As soon as it was night, the believers sent Paul and Silas away to Berea. On arriving there, they went to the Jewish synagogue. 11 Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. 12 As a result, many of them believed, as did also a number of prominent Greek women and many Greek men.

They examined the scriptures to see if what was being preached was true. If I go to the bible and I don't see what you are preaching about there in will question your doctrine.

1 thessalonians 5 vs 19- 21. Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not treat prophecies with contempt 21 but test them all; hold on to what is good, 22 reject every kind of evil.

It is not Philosophy it is called LOGIC. your claims should not be based on fallacies eg

Argument from silence: you shouldn't make a conclusion from a non statements bible did not say anything about birthdays or Christmas or easter so don't make a conclusion that God doesn't like them because of pagan origins

Cherry picking: act of pointing at individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position, while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position. You want us to believe Christmas birthdays and easter is bad because of pagan origins and not being told to celebrate it in the bible but yet you leave out wedding anniversary, bridal showers, baby showers, graduation parties, wedding rings, ties, piñatas etc as these have pagan origins too and were never mentioned in the bible

Association fallacy : arguing that because two things share (or are implied to share) some property, they are the same. You saying that Dec 25th was used to worship pagan idols then Dec 25th used to celebrate Jesus birth now mean thesame thing

Is it wrong to remember ressurection? Easter is about remembrance of ressurection for me. About the last supper most christians all over partake in it? Do you partake or observe the last supper? If you observe and not partake ( eat bread and drink wine) aren't you going against bible teaching?
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by igv2: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
isn't Jesus is born on 25th December but is because of the season they now choose 25 to celebrate his birthday.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 02, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

I don't disregard the scriptures it is called CRITICAL THINKING even the bible says so
Acts 17 vs 10 - 12, 10 As soon as it was night, the believers sent Paul and Silas away to Berea. On arriving there, they went to the Jewish synagogue. 11 Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. 12 As a result, many of them believed, as did also a number of prominent Greek women and many Greek men.

They examined the scriptures to see if what was being preached was true. If I go to the bible and I don't see what you are preaching about there in will question your doctrine.

1 thessalonians 5 vs 19- 21. Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not treat prophecies with contempt 21 but test them all; hold on to what is good, 22 reject every kind of evil.

It is not Philosophy it is called LOGIC. your claims should not be based on fallacies eg

Argument from silence: you shouldn't make a conclusion from a non statements bible did not say anything about birthdays or Christmas or easter so don't make a conclusion that God doesn't like them because of pagan origins

Cherry picking: act of pointing at individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position, while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position. You want us to believe Christmas birthdays and easter is bad because of pagan origins and not being told to celebrate it in the bible but yet you leave out wedding anniversary, bridal showers, baby showers, graduation parties, wedding rings, ties, piñatas etc as these have pagan origins too and were never mentioned in the bible

Association fallacy : arguing that because two things share (or are implied to share) some property, they are the same. You saying that Dec 25th was used to worship pagan idols then Dec 25th used to celebrate Jesus birth now mean thesame thing

Is it wrong to remember ressurection? Easter is about remembrance of ressurection for me. About the last supper most christians all over partake in it? Do you partake or observe the last supper? If you observe and not partake ( eat bread and drink wine) aren't you going against bible teaching?

CRITICAL THINKING = Human Philosophy. Philosophy is called LOGIC in a thousand ways. Instead you should embrace the knowledge of God, because when properly applied it is called Godly WISDOM. Don't you agree this is far better than your philosophy and Logic?

That's why you can not have a balanced scriptural argument without coming out with elementary diploma level philosophy:
1. Argument from silence
2. Cherry picking
3. Association fallacy. Those are some of the premises on which human philosophy examines every argument and you have just fallen right in. They are usually empty premises when it comes to the christian way of life and I often warn every of my advanced student not to be sucked in!

But you're right that "claims should not be based on fallacies" but silence is SILENCE. It is a necessary but insufficient premise. That means silence is 'do not go beyond what has been written' Hence, the best thing to conclude, using your own thinking is that:

'nowhere are Christians sure that God has now approved of Christmas festival after the apostles and early catholic church failed to celebrate Jesus' birthday' Is that not a better thought?

If you observe and not partake (eat bread and drink wine) aren't you going against bible teaching?.
I think bitterness and resentment is turning many into paranoia. How is it against bible teaching to observe the last supper celebrated by a group when you know that your interpretation of "last supper" from your own Pentecostal bible is different from that of other churches, catholic, Anglican, baptist, JW, Deeper life etc? WHO IS NOW IN THE JUDGEMENT SEAT?

And BTW, marriage anniversaries, ties, bridal showers, SINGING WITH SWAGGER in the church are all not a command in the bible and CANNOT be said to be an OBLIGATED part of our worship to God! So why are you worried. bridal showers should not be allowed in the church or engaged in by Christians except for he weak, or ignorant or for those whose conscience permit it.

But wedding anniversaries has at least wedding blessing from God, but to presumptuously say that the practice of wedding anniversaries has its root among Pagan worshipers is an exercise in Revisionism.

If Jesus can declare beer in a wedding and every drank and drank and drank why can't individuals observe their anniversaries. But whether it is so or not, it is NOT a church obligation worship requirement.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 02, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:
I agree with you all true religions should not be seeing copying pagan ideas customs orientations and traditions like Christmas, easter, birthdays, wedding anniversaries, wedding rings, baby showers, bridal showers, use of suits and wedding gowns, graduation parties etc if anyone does any of this that religion is not a true christian religion. If your religion does any of this you don't belong to a true christian religion. Or your jehovah cherry picks the kind of pagan things he wants you to do? And mind you, it is only jehovahs witnesses that will criticises other christian religions that they engage in celebrations with pagan origins. Remove the log in your eye before removing the spec in other people's eyes. Those celebrations mean something to christians FYI they don't worship idols

Matthew 7:1-5 judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. John 7:24 Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.” Luke 6:37 “Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; Matthew 7:1 “Judge not, that you be not judged. James 4:11-12 Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor? Romans 14:4 Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand.
I thought you belong to the true religion and you are saying you should judge are you doing what the bible really teaches? DON'T BE ASHAMED OF YOUR RELIGION

1. DON'T BE ASHAMED OF YOUR RELIGION grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Why are you worried? grin grin grin grin grin What I know is that any one who can not mention the name of his church is ashamed of his church. So is any who can not come out to identify himself with his church...

2. And mind you, it is only jehovahs witnesses that will criticises other christian religions that they engage in celebrations with pagan origins L A I R
(a) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_Paganism
(b) https://www.ucg.org/vertical-thought/paganism-in-christianity
(c) http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/holidays2.htm

LLLLLLLAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIRRRRRRR
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:07am On Jan 02, 2017
themall:

1. DON'T BE ASHAMED OF YOUR RELIGION grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Why are you worried? grin grin grin grin grin What I know is that any one who can not mention the name of his church is ashamed of his church. So is any who can not come out to identify himself with his church...

2. And mind you, it is only jehovahs witnesses that will criticises other christian religions that they engage in celebrations with pagan origins L A I R
(a) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_Paganism
(b) https://www.ucg.org/vertical-thought/paganism-in-christianity
(c) http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/holidays2.htm

LLLLLLLAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIRRRRRRR
Y attack the arguer instead of the argument it doesn't change the fact that your God cherry picks and he is not all knowing.
And you too are a liar because your beliefs are built on fallacies not logic.
You can't even take part in an argument without being emotional.

What lie did I tell?
I am not even seeing any point you are trying to make giving me links to prove what?

Abusive fallacy: a subtype of "ad hominem" when it turns into verbal abuse of the opponent rather than arguing about the originally proposed argument. I will still celebrate my Jesus and be filled with joy and gladness in my heart.

I will still celebrate my Christmas birthday and easter. What is pagan in celebration of christ birth? what is pagan in celebration of life God gave you? What is pagan in celebration of the ressurection of christ?

It doesn't change the fact that your religion thrives on fallacies
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2017
themall:

CRITICAL THINKING = Human Philosophy. Philosophy is called LOGIC in a thousand ways. Instead you should embrace the knowledge of God, because when properly applied it is called Godly WISDOM. Don't you agree this is far better than your philosophy and Logic?

That's why you can not have a balanced scriptural argument without coming out with elementary diploma level philosophy:
1. Argument from silence
2. Cherry picking
3. Association fallacy. Those are some of the premises on which human philosophy examines every argument and you have just fallen right in. They are usually empty premises when it comes to the christian way of life and I often warn every of my advanced student not to be sucked in!

But you're right that "claims should not be based on fallacies" but silence is SILENCE. It is a necessary but insufficient premise. That means silence is 'do not go beyond what has been written' Hence, the best thing to conclude, using your own thinking is that:

'nowhere are Christians sure that God has now approved of Christmas festival after the apostles and early catholic church failed to celebrate Jesus' birthday' Is that not a better thought?

If you observe and not partake (eat bread and drink wine) aren't you going against bible teaching?.
I think bitterness and resentment is turning many into paranoia. How is it against bible teaching to observe the last supper celebrated by a group when you know that your interpretation of "last supper" from your own Pentecostal bible is different from that of other churches, catholic, Anglican, baptist, JW, Deeper life etc? WHO IS NOW IN THE JUDGEMENT SEAT?

And BTW, marriage anniversaries, ties, bridal showers, SINGING WITH SWAGGER in the church are all not a command in the bible and CANNOT be said to be an OBLIGATED part of our worship to God! So why are you worried. bridal showers should not be allowed in the church or engaged in by Christians except for he weak, or ignorant or for those whose conscience permit it.

But wedding anniversaries has at least wedding blessing from God, but to presumptuously say that the practice of wedding anniversaries has its root among Pagan worshipers is an exercise in Revisionism.

If Jesus can declare beer in a wedding and every drank and drank and drank why can't individuals observe their anniversaries. But whether it is so or not, it is NOT a church obligation worship requirement.

Wedding is different from wedding anniversary whether you like it or not and wedding anniversary is of pagan origin.it doesn't change the fact that you celebrate things with pagan origin and your day to day activity is filled with things from pagan origin
Don't you think if Jesus can declare beer in a marriage he won't have a problem with celebration of birthdays, Christmas and easter?

So you're still saying your God chooses the kind of celebration with pagan origins he wants you to do? Your God sounds bias, and he sounds like a non loving God to me.

Don't give excuse for celebrating your pagan celebrations
Did God not give life? If he did he will have no problems with birthday, did God not send His only Son? If he did He will have no problem with celebration of Jesus birth. Was the bible prophecy of Jesus ressurection not fulfilled? If it was God will have no problem with us celebrating it.

Silence is silence. Don't say God hates something when he never said so
You say God oked weddings so he should ok a celebration with pagan origins right? Did God not ok life, Jesus birth and ressurection? Then he should be ok too with their celebrations. If he can ok your own why do you think he cant ok our own or do you think you are special? Your god has to be a partial person.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:42am On Jan 02, 2017
themall:

1. Argument from silence
2. Cherry picking

CRITICAL THINKING: The National Council for Excellence in Critical Thinking[3] defines critical thinking as the "intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action."

HUMAN PHILOSOPHY: it is the study of human nature. Philosophy in classical Greece is the ultimate origin of the western conception of the nature of a thing. According to Aristotle, the philosophical study of human nature itself originated with Socrates, who turned philosophy from study of the heavens to study of the human things.

LOGIC: A science that deals with the principles and criteria of validity of inference and demonstration: the science of the formal principles of reasoning

PLEASE BIKO KNOW MEANING OF THINGS BEFORE YOU PUT THEM ONLINE OR GET A TERTIARY EDUCATION. DON'T SPREAD FALSE KNOWLEDGE.
You shouldn't deceive people with false Godly wisdom or knowledge. People have the write to think and the bible tells us to beware of false prophets.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by shaneroberts26: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jesus was born in August 21, 7 B.C.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

CRITICAL THINKING: The National Council for Excellence in Critical Thinking[3] defines critical thinking as the "intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action."
HUMAN PHILOSOPHY: it is the study of human nature. Philosophy in classical Greece is the ultimate origin of the western conception of the nature of a thing. According to Aristotle, the philosophical study of human nature itself originated with Socrates, who turned philosophy from study of the heavens to study of the human things.
LOGIC: A science that deals with the principles and criteria of validity of inference and demonstration: the science of the formal principles of reasoning
PLEASE BIKO KNOW MEANING OF THINGS BEFORE YOU PUT THEM ONLINE OR GET A TERTIARY EDUCATION. DON'T SPREAD FALSE KNOWLEDGE.
You shouldn't deceive people with false Godly wisdom or knowledge. People have the write to think and the bible tells us to beware of false prophets.

OR GET A TERTIARY EDUCATION. DON'T SPREAD FALSE KNOWLEDGE grin grin grin grin Oooooh Noigeorians! I should get a tertiary education!!! I appreciate your frustrations. I know you also agree with me that half-education is worse than iliteracy. Kindly accept that Human philosophy, Logic, critical thinking, higher thinking have produced many relativities and debates and skeptisicm which have no SUPERIORITY over Godly wisdom in my own faith....Join me

I don't know what making you go resentful but, If you decide to go and settle with your former JW, BIKO come and tell of the experience. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 03, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:
Wedding is different from wedding anniversary whether you like it or not and wedding anniversary is of pagan origin.it doesn't change the fact that you celebrate things with pagan origin and your day to day activity is filled with things from pagan origin
Don't you think if Jesus can declare beer in a marriage he won't have a problem with celebration of birthdays, Christmas and easter?

So you're still saying your God chooses the kind of celebration with pagan origins he wants you to do? Your God sounds bias, and he sounds like a non loving God to me.

Don't give excuse for celebrating your pagan celebrations
Did God not give life? If he did he will have no problems with birthday, did God not send His only Son? If he did He will have no problem with celebration of Jesus birth. Was the bible prophecy of Jesus ressurection not fulfilled? If it was God will have no problem with us celebrating it.

Silence is silence. Don't say God hates something when he never said so
You say God oked weddings so he should ok a celebration with pagan origins right? Did God not ok life, Jesus birth and ressurection? Then he should be ok too with their celebrations. If he can ok your own why do you think he cant ok our own or do you think you are special? Your god has to be a partial person.

[size=14pt]The answer is A very big NO and NEVER. Jesus will never support PAGAN worship under any guise. Something is wrong and bad with your warped thinking. No wonder many athiset and other religious sect are laughing at so-called christians.[/size]

Many warped thinking am seeing here. It's like am talking to a waana-be theologian! How can the fact that God okayed life, birth and resurrection be a reason for his being happy with birthday celebrations, easter bunnies as a form of worshping God? Maybe christains should celebrate sexual intercourse as a way of worshpping God of procreation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Christains like you who attach worshipful status to any of those things such as anniversaries, and ties and other of the things you mention will definitely not understand the distinctions.

Please you can make contact with:

Africa Centre for Theological Studies (ACTS)
Address: No. 3 Ike Asogwa Street, off Faramobi Ajike Street, Anthony,
Lagos
Phone: 0803 334 3922

Rhema Bible Training Centre
Address: 10, Mediterranean Close Maitama, Abuja
Phone: +234 08076 576 163

Gospel Apostolic Church Bible College
Address:46/48 Ayodele Okeowo Street
Soluyi Gbagada, Lagos
Phone: +234-1774-6572
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 03, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Y attack the arguer instead of the argument it doesn't change the fact that your God cherry picks and he is not all knowing.
And you too are a liar because your beliefs are built on fallacies not logic.
You can't even take part in an argument without being emotional.
What lie did I tell?
I am not even seeing any point you are trying to make giving me links to prove what?
Abusive fallacy: a subtype of "ad hominem" when it turns into verbal abuse of the opponent rather than arguing about the originally proposed argument. I will still celebrate my Jesus and be filled with joy and gladness in my heart.
I will still celebrate my Christmas birthday and easter. What is pagan in celebration of christ birth? what is pagan in celebration of life God gave you? What is pagan in celebration of the ressurection of christ?
It doesn't change the fact that your religion thrives on fallacies
No one can reason beyound his/her knowledge! You can repeat your DOA arguements severally, dosen't change the fact that christmas has no blessing from Jesus and has a pagan origin, whether emotional or not, whether your verbal abuse ticket or not, whether your philosophical "Abusive fallacy" "ad hominem igodomigodo" I won't teach my children to engage in God Dishonouring Festivities for Worship as it happened to the golden calf.
Please have the last word and kontinue the worshipful birthday whether Jesus says so or NOT
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2017
themall:

[size=14pt]The answer is A very big NO and NEVER. Jesus will never support PAGAN worship under any guise. Something is wrong and bad with your warped thinking. No wonder many athiset and other religious sect are laughing at so-called christians.[/size]

Many warped thinking am seeing here. It's like am talking to a waana-be theologian! How can the fact that God okayed life, birth and resurrection be a reason for his being happy with birthday celebrations, easter bunnies as a form of worshping God? Maybe christains should celebrate sexual intercourse as a way of worshpping God of procreation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Christains like you who attach worshipful status to any of those things such as anniversaries, and ties and other of the things you mention will definitely not understand the distinctions.

Lagos

Soluyi Gbagada, Lagos

I never said easter bunnies I said easter don't change my words stop misquoting me. I will celebrate life that God gave to me I will celebrate Jesus birth and His ressurection. I will serve God all my life.
What is Godly wisdom first of all? So it means any tom dick and Harry that comes to preach what he or she knows you take it hook line and sinker? That means you don't know what Godly wisdom is in the first place.
God ok ed examining people's words about scriptures and checking the scriptures
And don't misquote people it is very bad. That people celebrate Christmas doesn't mean they worship the devil, that they celebrate birthdays doesn't mean they worship idols and please don't associate easter to easter bunnies because some people don't know what easter bunnies are.
If your perception of certain things Is a way it doesn't mean other people view it same way

You are a word twister and you misquote people is that how your religion is? You misquote and twist people's words to get followers or to make people agree with your beliefs?
When did I say birthday celebrations and easter bunnies are part of worship. It shows you are speaking from what you've been told
You have not seen and I don't think you have even been to a church you are talking from ignorance.
Celebration of Jesus birth is an event we mark and we worship Jesus everyday.

It still doesn't change the fact that wedding anniversary is pagan in origin.
Who has attached Christmas, birthday or easter to worship status?
Christmas is celebration to mark Jesus birth. Easter is a celebration to mark his ressurection, birthdays are anniversaries to mark ones birth
You have not talked about holy Thursday and good Friday?
Who has said anything about worshiping the day.
Christians worship Jesus every day those days are just events get the right sources.
You wear ties to church don't you? Ties are pagan in origin so y wear it to church?
JESUS IS WORSHIPPED EVERY DAY. HE IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:00am On Jan 03, 2017
themall:

Lagos

Soluyi Gbagada, Lagos

Don't you think if Jesus can declare beer in a marriage he won't have a problem with celebration of birthdays, Christmas and easter?[/size]
So you are now Jesus abi? Jesus will support wedding anniversary that is pagan in origin and will not support birthdays Christmas and easter because they are pagan in origin abi?
Mind you birthdays are social events like wedding anniversaries they are not tied to church activities. Don't speak from ignorance.
So you are now taking the place of Jesus Christ abi? Jesus warned us about false prophets. Celebration of Jesus birth and ressurection. Is there anything wrong to be happy on those days.
How can the fact that God oked marriage as being the reason for celebration of wedding anniversaries that have pagan origin?
PLEASE BIKO WHAT IS PAGAN CELEBRATING THE BIRTH OF JESUS AND HIS RESSURECTION?
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Don't you think if Jesus can declare beer in a marriage he won't have a problem with celebration of birthdays, Christmas and easter?[/size]
So you are now Jesus abi? Jesus will support wedding anniversary that is pagan in origin and will not support birthdays Christmas and easter because they are pagan in origin abi?
Mind you birthdays are social events like wedding anniversaries they are not tied to church activities. Don't speak from ignorance.
So you are now taking the place of Jesus Christ abi? Jesus warned us about false prophets. Celebration of Jesus birth and ressurection. Is there anything wrong to be happy on those days.
How can the fact that God oked marriage as being the reason for celebration of wedding anniversaries that have pagan origin?

1. Jesus will support wedding anniversary that is pagan in origin and will not support birthdays Christmas and easter because they are pagan in origin abi?

Please from where did you hear this new argument of yours?!

2. Mind you birthdays are social events like wedding anniversaries they are not tied to church activities. How old are you and which history book have you been reading? sad sad sad sad

The birthday of the Virgin Mary is celebrated September 8.
St. John the Baptist's birthday is celebrated.
The birthday of Jesus, Christmas, is celebrated December 25

Let me help U as I use to help my parishioners:

Some pagans use to have wild revelry and orgies at weddings and funerals. This does not prevent Christians from having weddings and funeral services, and it shouldn’t prevent us from having birthday parties that reflect right values.

3. How can the fact that God oked marriage as being the reason for celebration of wedding anniversaries that have pagan origin?

All this while, I must have been talking to .........
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

I never said easter bunnies I said easter don't change my words stop misquoting me. I will celebrate life that God gave to me I will celebrate Jesus birth and His ressurection. I will serve God all my life.
What is Godly wisdom first of all? So it means any tom dick and Harry that comes to preach what he or she knows you take it hook line and sinker? That means you don't know what Godly wisdom is in the first place.
God ok ed examining people's words about scriptures and checking the scriptures
And don't misquote people it is very bad. That people celebrate Christmas doesn't mean they worship the devil, that they celebrate birthdays doesn't mean they worship idols and please don't associate easter to easter bunnies because some people don't know what easter bunnies are.
If your perception of certain things Is a way it doesn't mean other people view it same way

You are a word twister and you misquote people is that how your religion is? You misquote and twist people's words to get followers or to make people agree with your beliefs?
When did I say birthday celebrations and easter bunnies are part of worship. It shows you are speaking from what you've been told
You have not seen and I don't think you have even been to a church you are talking from ignorance.
Celebration of Jesus birth is an event we mark and we worship Jesus everyday.

It still doesn't change the fact that wedding anniversary is pagan in origin.
Who has attached Christmas, birthday or easter to worship status?
Christmas is celebration to mark Jesus birth. Easter is a celebration to mark his ressurection, birthdays are anniversaries to mark ones birth
You have not talked about holy Thursday and good Friday?
Who has said anything about worshiping the day.
Christians worship Jesus every day those days are just events get the right sources.
You wear ties to church don't you? Ties are pagan in origin so y wear it to church?
JESUS IS WORSHIPPED EVERY DAY. HE IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR.

So it means any tom dick and Harry that comes to preach what he or she knows you take it hook line and sinker? That means you don't know what Godly wisdom is in the first place. I am guessing you are not one of TOM, DICK & HARRY. To be sincere, and am really inquisitive here can you name five (5) other "people" groups that are TOM, DICK and HARRY?

Correction:
Almighty God IS WORSHIPPED EVERY DAY through Jesus Christ OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Hairyrapunzel: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
themall:

1. Jesus will support wedding anniversary that is pagan in origin and will not support birthdays Christmas and easter because they are pagan in origin abi?

Please from where did you hear this new argument of yours?!

2. Mind you birthdays are social events like wedding anniversaries they are not tied to church activities. How old are you and which history book have you been reading? sad sad sad sad

The birthday of the Virgin Mary is celebrated September 8.
St. John the Baptist's birthday is celebrated.
The birthday of Jesus, Christmas, is celebrated December 25

Let me help U as I use to help my parishioners:

Some pagans use to have wild revelry and orgies at weddings and funerals. This does not prevent Christians from having weddings and funeral services, and it shouldn’t prevent us from having birthday parties that reflect right values.

3. How can the fact that God oked marriage as being the reason for celebration of wedding anniversaries that have pagan origin?

All this while, I must have been talking to .........

You still haven't answered my question WHAT IS PAGAN CELEBRATING THE BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST AND HIS RESSURECTION?

JESUS IS TO BE WORSHIPPED

Matthew 2:11 As soon as the Magi laid eyes on the infant Christ, “they bowed down and worshiped Him”

“So they took branches of palm trees and went out to meet him, crying out, ‘Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord, even the King of Israel!’” (Matthew 21:9; John 12:13)

those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, ‘Truly you are the Son of God’” (Matthew 14:33)

(Matthew 21:1; Mark 16:1; Luke 24:10) were on their way to tell the disciples of the resurrection when Jesus met them on their way. When they realized it was He, they “came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him” (Matthew 28:9).

Thomas said to him, ‘My Lord and my God!’” (John 20:28)

Jesus never told those worshiping Him to stop. Mere men and even angels who were being worshiped wrongly by others told people to stop (Acts 10:25–26; Revelation 19:9–10).
I will worship Jesus Christ.

Worship is not solely about bowing to Jesus, throwing palm branches at His feet, or singing and shouting about our love for Him. It is about knowing Him, communing with Him, serving Him, and trusting in Him and worship can be don anywhere not just inside a church.

The church marks Jesus birth because it is Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. it is Jesus not just any human being that is why the church celebrates it abi we should be doing it in the market?

A day at least in every year to mark our saviour was born. We don't say that is the exact date it is a date chosen. If there is another date chosen we will still celebrate it.

SO WHAT IS PAGAN ABOUT CELEBRATING JESUS BIRTH AND RESSURECTION?
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

You still haven't answered my question WHAT IS PAGAN CELEBRATING THE BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST AND HIS RESSURECTION?

Matthew 2:11 As soon as the Magi laid eyes on the infant Christ, “they bowed down and worshiped Him”

“So they took branches of palm trees and went out to meet him, crying out, ‘Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord, even the King of Israel!’” (Matthew 21:9; John 12:13)

those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, ‘Truly you are the Son of God’” (Matthew 14:33)

(Matthew 21:1; Mark 16:1; Luke 24:10) were on their way to tell the disciples of the resurrection when Jesus met them on their way. When they realized it was He, they “came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him” (Matthew 28:9).

Jesus never told those worshiping Him to stop. Mere men and even angels who were being worshiped wrongly by others told people to stop (Acts 10:25–26; Revelation 19:9–10).

Worship is not solely about bowing to Jesus, throwing palm branches at His feet, or singing and shouting about our love for Him. It is about knowing Him, communing with Him, serving Him, and trusting in Him and worship can be don anywhere not just inside a church.

The church marks Jesus birth because it is Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour. it is Jesus not just any human being that is why the church celebrates it abi we should be doing it in the market?

A day at least in every year to mark our saviour was born. We don't say that is the exact date it is a date chosen. If there is another date chosen we will still celebrate it.

SO WHAT IS CHRISTIAN ABOUT CELEBRATING JESUS BIRTH AND RESURRECTION?
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
themall:

It is celebration of the birth and ressurection of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
A yearly reminder that bible prophecies are fulfilled.
As christians we celebrate him everyday and mark the events

RESSURECTION QUOTES FROM THE BIBLE
“The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name.” (Luke 24:46-47)

2. “He was delivered up for our trespasses and raised for our justification.” (Romans 4:25)
3. “Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day.” (1 Corinthians 15:3-5)

4. “According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” (1 Peter 1:3)
5. “For as by a man came death, by a man has come the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ shall all be made alive.” (1 Corinthians 15:21-22)

6. “For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his.” (Romans 6:5)
7. “We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him.” (Romans 6:9)

8. “…that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death…” (Philippians 3:10)
9. “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?” (John 11:25-26)

10. “…just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.” (Romans 6:4)
11. “If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.” (Romans 8:11)

12. “Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised— who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.” (Romans 8:34)
13. “If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9)

14. “For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol, or let your holy one see corruption.” (Psalm 16:10)
15. “He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces.” (Isaiah 25:cool

16. “But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; on him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and by his stripes we are healed.” (Isaiah 53:5)
17. “As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last He will take His stand on the earth.” (Job 19:25)

18. “God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power.” (1 Corinthians 6:14)
19. “…who through him are believers in God, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.” (1 Peter 1:21)

20. “If Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile and you are still in your sins.” (1 Corinthians 15:17)

I WILL CELEBRATE HIS RESSURECTION BECAUSE:

We live and die; Christ died and lived!” (John Stott)

“The resurrection of Jesus changes the face of death for all His people. Death is no longer a prison, but a passage into God’s presence. Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there.” (Clarence W. Hall)

. “The primary source of the appeal of Christianity is Jesus – His incarnation, His life, His crucifixion, and His resurrection.” (K. Latourette)
It is christian to know that Jesus came Hee died and He rose again and I am happy and I will celebrate and mark these events

SO YOU HAVE NOT STILL ANSWERED MY QUESTION
WHAT IS PAGAN IN CELEBRATING JESUS BIRTH AND RESURRECTION?
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

It is celebration of the birth and ressurection of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
A yearly reminder that bible prophecies are fulfilled.
As christians we celebrate him everyday and mark the events

RESSURECTION QUOTES FROM THE BIBLE
“The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name.” (Luke 24:46-47)

2. “He was delivered up for our trespasses and raised for our justification.” (Romans 4:25)
3. “Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day.” (1 Corinthians 15:3-5)

4. “According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” (1 Peter 1:3)
5. “For as by a man came death, by a man has come the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ shall all be made alive.” (1 Corinthians 15:21-22)

6. “For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his.” (Romans 6:5)
7. “We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him.” (Romans 6:9)

8. “…that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death…” (Philippians 3:10)
9. “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?” (John 11:25-26)

10. “…just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.” (Romans 6:4)
11. “If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.” (Romans 8:11)

12. “Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised— who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.” (Romans 8:34)
13. “If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9)

14. “For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol, or let your holy one see corruption.” (Psalm 16:10)
15. “He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces.” (Isaiah 25:cool

16. “But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; on him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and by his stripes we are healed.” (Isaiah 53:5)
17. “As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last He will take His stand on the earth.” (Job 19:25)

18. “God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power.” (1 Corinthians 6:14)
19. “…who through him are believers in God, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.” (1 Peter 1:21)

20. “If Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile and you are still in your sins.” (1 Corinthians 15:17)

I WILL CELEBRATE HIS RESSURECTION BECAUSE:

We live and die; Christ died and lived!” (John Stott)

“The resurrection of Jesus changes the face of death for all His people. Death is no longer a prison, but a passage into God’s presence. Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there.” (Clarence W. Hall)

. “The primary source of the appeal of Christianity is Jesus – His incarnation, His life, His crucifixion, and His resurrection.” (K. Latourette)
It is christian to know that Jesus came Hee died and He rose again and I am happy and I will celebrate and mark these events

SO YOU HAVE NOT STILL ANSWERED MY QUESTION
WHAT IS PAGAN IN CELEBRATING JESUS BIRTH AND RESURRECTION?

I DID NOT ASK YOU WHAT IS CHRISTIAN ABOUT JESUS BIRTH AND RESURRECTION? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
@Hairyrapunzel: Yes you're right, Easter is the worship and "celebration of the birth and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"

It is NOT the celebration of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (which we do by following his steps closely, preaching him and obeying him) and we do not need a pagan or worldly tradition as "A yearly reminder that bible prophecies are fulfilled" and yes "As Christians we celebrate him everyday and mark the events" that he instructs us to mark

Don't you agree wink wink
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
themall:
@Hairyrapunzel: Yes you're right, Easter is the worship and "celebration of the birth and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"

It is NOT the celebration of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (which we do by following his steps closely, preaching him and obeying him) and we do not need a pagan or worldly tradition as "A yearly reminder that bible prophecies are fulfilled" and yes "As Christians we celebrate him everyday and mark the events" that he instructs us to mark

When you achieve good things you celebrate don't you?
So y won't you celebrate His birth and resurrection?
It reminds me of the heavenly hope I have so y won't I celebrate it by marking thes events
SO you are now saying that happiness and celebration on a day that marks Jesus death and ressurection is now pagan abi?

It is never written down anywhere in the bible that we shouldn't celebrate the birth or ressurection of Jesus Christ. It is your own explanation not the bible words

Luke 22:19 And when He had taken some bread and given thanks, He broke it and gave it to them, saying, "This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me."

1 Corinthians 11:26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until He comes.

1 Corinthians 10:21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons.

1 Corinthians 11:20 Therefore when you meet together, it is not to eat the Lord's Supper,

1 Corinthians 11:23-25 For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus in the night in which He was betrayed took bread; and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, "This is My body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of Me." In the same way He took the cup also after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

Matthew 26:26-28 While they were eating, Jesus took some bread, and after a blessing, He broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, "Take, eat; this is My body." And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you; for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.

Mark 14:22-24 While they were eating, He took some bread, and after a blessing He broke it, and gave it to them, and said, "Take it; this is My body." And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, and they all drank from it. And He said to them, "This is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many.

Luke 22:17-20 And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He said, "Take this and share it among yourselves; for I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine from now on until the kingdom of God comes." And when He had taken some bread and given thanks, He broke it and gave it to them, saying, "This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me." read more.

1 Corinthians 11:21 for in your eating each one takes his own supper first; and one is hungry and another is drunk.

John 20:26 After eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors having been shut, and stood in their midst and said, "Peace be with you."

Matthew 26:26 While they were eating, Jesus took some bread, and after a blessing, He broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, "Take, eat; this is My body."

Mark 14:22 While they were eating, He took some bread, and after a blessing He broke it, and gave it to them, and said, "Take it; this is My body."

Luke 24:30 When He had reclined at the table with them, He took the bread and blessed it, and breaking it, He began giving it to them.

John 6:11 Jesus then took the loaves, and having given thanks, He distributed to those who were seated; likewise also of the fish as much as they wanted.

1 Corinthians 11:25 In the same way He took the cup also after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

Matthew 26:27-28 And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you; for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.

Mark 14:23-24 And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, and they all drank from it. And He said to them, "This is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many.

Luke 22:20 And in the same way He took the cup after they had eaten, saying, "This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in My blood.

1 Corinthians 5:7-8 Clean out the old leaven so that you may be a new lump, just as you are in fact unleavened. For Christ our Passover also has been sacrificed. Therefore let us celebrate the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

John 11:50 nor do you take into account that it is expedient for you that one man die for the people, and that the whole nation not perish."

John 13:1 Now before the Feast of the Passover, Jesus knowing that His hour had come that He would depart out of this world to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end.

Matthew 26:26-27 While they were eating, Jesus took some bread, and after a blessing, He broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, "Take, eat; this is My body." And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you;

Mark 14:22-23 While they were eating, He took some bread, and after a blessing He broke it, and gave it to them, and said, "Take it; this is My body." And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, and they all drank from it.

1 Corinthians 11:20-21 Therefore when you meet together, it is not to eat the Lord's Supper, for in your eating each one takes his own supper first; and one is hungry and another is drunk.

Mark 14:25 Truly I say to you, I will never again drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God."

Luke 22:16 for I say to you, I shall never again eat it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God."

1 Corinthians 16:22 If anyone does not love the Lord, he is to be accursed Maranatha.

1 Corinthians 11:27-32 Therefore whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner, shall be guilty of the body and the blood of the Lord. But a man must examine himself, and in so doing he is to eat of the bread and drink of the cup. For he who eats and drinks, eats and drinks judgment to himself if he does not judge the body rightly. read more.

1 Corinthians 11:23 For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus in the night in which He was betrayed took bread;

1 Corinthians 11:28 But a man must examine himself, and in so doing he is to eat of the bread and drink of the cup.

FROM THE ABOVE DID JESUS SAY WE SHOULD REMEMBER HIM OR REMEMBER JUST HIS DEATH?
DID HE SAY WE SHOULD DO IT YEARLY?
DID HE SAY WE SHOULD EAT AND DRINK FROM IT OR NOT?
DID JESUS SAY WE SHOULD REMEMBER HIM YEARLY?

ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE DOING WHAT THE BIBLE TOLD YOU TO DO?
DO YOU KNOW WE HAVE HOLY THURSDAY AND GOOD FRIDAY TOO? I am suprised you are not saying these are worldly events too

I am proud to be a christian I have the heavenly hope because Jesus was born He died, He was buried and He resurrected. These events are important achievements it calls for big celebration on my own part. I will be happy whether you like it or not. Any date I choose as far as it is for the Lord Jesus I will celebrate it.
2 cor3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

If it was pagan worldly tradition to celebrate Jesus birth and His ressurection. So the Pagans worshiped Jesus Christ right?
So the idol they were worshipping was Jesus Christ right?
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Hairyrapunzel: 7:30am On Jan 04, 2017
themall:

The Gregorian calendar, which names days of the week and months of the year after ancient gods and goddesses, and think nothing of it. Why? Because such "grossly pagan trappings" have long since lost their significance. Who cares if pagans worshipped trees centuries ago; that the Spring Equinox was once a time of fertility rights, and that some people were put to death on their birthdays.
STOP USING GREGORIAN CALENDER TO FIX YOUR CHURCH EVENTS.

There is no command to meet on Sundays but we do out of our freedom to worship.
DON'T MEET ON SUNDAYS

Jesus in John 10 vs 22 walked into the feast of dedication. The Jews were commanded to celebrate 3 feasts feasts of tabernacles, weeks and feast of unleavened bread. If Jesus had a problem with celebration he would have not entered there. And God would have punished them because that was a feast he didn't tell them to observe

Who set the precedent for our response to His birth? Luke 2:8-14 said it was the inhabitants of Heaven, the angels! Jehovah definitely approved of celebrating the birth of Christ.
Opposition only came from the kingdom of Satan. We read, Jesus' birth is characterized by "the glory of the Lord" and "great joy! " For who? 'All people!" A multitude of heavenly host" was joyous with celebration and praise! Do you suppose the shepherds said, "what were all those angels are excited and happy about"? They joined Heaven and celebrated the birth of Christ, they were excited! Herod didn’t celebrate His birth because the promise of God was born, he wanted him dead. (He asked The wise men who came to bring him gifts and worship him to report back so he might do 'fake' worship of him Mt.2:9-11)

Sometimes it is urged that to take a pagan festival and try to “Christianize” . However, God Himself did exactly that in the Old Testament. Historical evidence shows conclusively that some of the feasts given to Israel by God through Moses were originally pagan agricultural festivals, which were filled with idolatrous imagery and practices and What God did, in effect, was to establish feasts which would replace the pagan festivals without adopting any of the idolatry or immorality associated with them. It would appear, then, that in principle there is nothing wrong with doing so in the case of Christmas.

The Bible does not forbid either explicitly or by implication from some moral principle, it is permissible to the Christian, as long as it is edifying (Rom. 13:10; 14:1-23; 1 Cor. 6:12; 10:23; Col. 2:20-23; etc.). Therefore, since the Bible does not forbid birthdays, and they do not violate any biblical principle, there is no biblical basis for rejecting birthdays. For the same reason, there is no biblical reason to reject entirely the idea of celebrating Jesus’ birthday.

If December 25 was the date of a pagan festival does not prove that Christmas is a pagan festival. Instead, it proves that Christmas was established as a rival celebration to the pagan festival.
That is, what Christians did was to say, “Rather than celebrate in immorality the birth of Mithra, a false god who was never really born and who cannot save you, let us celebrate in joyful righteousness the birth of Jesus, the true God incarnate who is the Savior of the world.”

DO NOT BLAME CHRISTIANS FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S OVER-INDULGENCE IN FOOD AND DRINKS OR FOR THEIR GREEDY COMMERCIALIZATION OF A DAY CHRISTIANS HOLY SACRED. STOP JUDGING.
Romans 14 vs 5 - 6 One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind. 6 Whoever regards one day as special does so to the Lord. Whoever eats meat does so to the Lord, for they give thanks to God; and whoever abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God.

Christmas represents the time when God delivered on his promises given multiple times over many centuries in the Old Testament. It is not a sin to celebrate the incarnation of Jesus Christ on the 25th of December each year. His entrance into the world was an occasion of great rejoicing and celebration, because it signaled a new and central phase in God's plan of redemption. Mary and Elizabeth praised God in anticipation of His birth (Luke 1:39-55). At His birth the angelic army of God sang for joy (Luke 2:8-14). The shepherds to whom the angels had appeared made the news of Christ's birth widely known (Luke 2:17). Simeon and Anna, who had both anticipated the coming of the Messiah, blessed God and gave thanks when they saw the Christ child (Luke 2:25-38).

But when the time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under law, to redeem those under law, that we might
receive the full rights of sons. (Galatians 4:4-5)

Christmas is not a pagan holiday, it is just that simple. Examine the word “Christmas.” The first syllable is Christ and we know that Christ is Greek for anointed one or messiah. Jesus Christ is not pagan. The second half of the word is “mas” derived from Old English word for “mass” which is literally derived from Latin “missa.” The etymology or meaning behind the word missa is the idea of dismissal or being sent or even a mission. When we look at the word Christmas in the literal sense, it means Christ sent. I believe that is how we as Christians should understand it, as Jesus Christ’s first coming or being sent into this world. There is no
Biblical law or principle that says we should or should not celebrate that Jesus came into this world as an infant

The fact that Christmas is celebrated on what has been, at various periods in history, a pagan holiday is irrelevant. That something was said to have had pagan origins does not mean that thing is or still is pagan. Jesus is not an idol or pagan in origin. Therefore celebration of Jesus Christ birth or ressurection is not pagan. As far as Christ is the center of these celebrations nothing else matters

It still doesn't change the fact that your jehovah cherry picks. So he says don't celebrate Christmas and easter because they have pagan origin and traditions and because it is concerned with Jesus christ but you can celebrate wedding anniversary which is pagan in origin and traditions but does not concern Jesus Christ. Your jehovah is really bias sha.

I know you are programmed to think that people outside your religion are worldly people, worldly people are pagans and worldly people celebrate Christmas and birthdays so Christmas and birthdays are pagan.

Your religion even celebrated Christmas for 60 years your founding fathers even gave out and received gifts on christmas day before they stopped celebrating hope you are aware?

PLEASE SHOW ME A PASSAGE IN THE BIBLE WHICH SAYS WE SHOULD NOT CELEBRATE JESUS BIRTH BECAUSE IT HAS PAGAN ORIGIN OR TRADITION?

SHOW ME A PASSAGE IN WHICH GOD SAID HE WOULD PUNISH ANY BODY WHO CELEBRATES JESUS BIRTH

SHOW ME A PASSAGE THAT GOD SAYS HE WILL PUNISH US IF WE CELEBRATE AN EVENT IN CHURCH ON A DAY THAT WAS USED FOR WORSHIP OF IDOLS BY PEOPLE WE DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author=Hairyrapunzel post=52512951][/quote]

PLEASE SHOW ME A PASSAGE IN THE BIBLE WHICH SAYS WE SHOULD NOT CELEBRATE Jesus BIRTH BECAUSE IT HAS PAGAN ORIGIN OR TRADITION?
SHOW ME A PASSAGE IN WHICH GOD SAID HE WOULD PUNISH ANY BODY WHO CELEBRATES Jesus BIRTH
SHOW ME A PASSAGE THAT GOD SAYS HE WILL PUNISH US IF WE CELEBRATE AN EVENT IN CHURCH ON A DAY THAT WAS USED FOR WORSHIP OF IDOLS BY PEOPLE WE DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT

GO AND LOOK FOR WHERE GOD SAYS "HE WOULD PUNISH ANY BODY WHO CELEBRATES Jesus BIRTH" YOURSELF IF THAT IS YOUR NEW WORRIES! angry
I am not interested in your punishment because because Jesus will do it himself in the future and your frustrations will do it presently.

Christmas is demonic says Pastor Olukoya what do you say?!

ALL I'M ASKING IS SHOW US A COMMANDMENT FROM OUR LORD AND SAVIOR SAYING "THIS IS HOW YOU SHOULD CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY OR CHRISTMAS IN ODA TO WORSHIP ME"
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

1. Worship is not solely about bowing to Jesus, throwing palm branches at His feet, or singing and shouting about our love for Him. It is about knowing Him, communing with Him, serving Him, and trusting in Him and worship can be don anywhere not just inside a church.

Worship is NOT solely about knowing Him, communing with Him, serving Him, and trusting in Him. It is about our faith in him as the CREATOR of everything in heavens and on earth. It is about TOTAL SUBMISSION to do the ALMIGHTY's will, acknowledging our SAVIOR Jesus Christ as the mediator.

Worship the creator NOT creation!

2. Jesus never told those worshiping Him to stop. Mere men and even angels who were being worshiped wrongly by others told people to stop (Acts 10:25–26; Revelation 19:9–10).

Jesus never ENCOURAGED those worshiping Him to CONTINUE, NEITHER did he encourage the to worship angels as you have rightly quoted grin grin (as I see it above Revelation 19:9–10). Yes he taught them that, he (JESUS), was their lord and master and that he is one with his heavenly father. He encouraged them to worship his FATHER.

No wonder Pastor Olukoya says Christmas is demonic. It must be some demonic logic of stubborn-worship going on here...
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2017
themall:

PLEASE SHOW ME A PASSAGE IN THE BIBLE WHICH SAYS WE SHOULD NOT CELEBRATE Jesus BIRTH BECAUSE IT HAS PAGAN ORIGIN OR TRADITION?
SHOW ME A PASSAGE IN WHICH GOD SAID HE WOULD PUNISH ANY BODY WHO CELEBRATES Jesus BIRTH

GO AND LOOK FOR WHERE GOD SAYS "HE WOULD PUNISH ANY BODY WHO CELEBRATES Jesus BIRTH" YOURSELF IF THAT IS YOUR NEW WORRIES! angry
I am not interested in your punishment because because Jesus will do it himself in the future and your frustrations will do it presently.

Christmas is demonic says Pastor Olukoya what do you say?!

ALL I'M ASKING IS SHOW US A COMMANDMENT FROM OUR LORD AND SAVIOR SAYING "THIS IS HOW YOU SHOULD CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY OR CHRISTMAS IN ODA TO WORSHIP ME"

YOU SEE YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE AN ANSWER AND I KNOW YOU NEVER READ MY COMMENTS I SAY THERE IS NO BIBLICAL COMMAND TO CELEBRATE OR NOT CELEBRATE
SO STOP SAYING WHAT IS NOT IN THE BIBLE
DON'T MISQUOTE OLUKOYA
STOP SPREADING LIES
He said Christmas has demonic origins not Christmas is demonic that something has demonic origins does it mean the thing is demonic?
Wedding anniversaries have demonic origins too
SO SINCE THERE ARE NO BIBLICAL PASSAGES SAYING WE SHOULD NOT CELEBRATE JESUS BIRTH I WILL CELEBRATE IT.
The Bible you use is it not pagans that arranged it? ( Romans catholics are considered pagans by you people) the bible arrangement is pagan in origin so don't use the bible the way it is arranged

HOW WILL I EXPLAIN IT TO YOU THAT CHRISTIANS DON'T CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS TO WORSHIP JESUS. THEY WORSHIP JESUS EVERY DAY CHRISTMAS IS LIKE ANY OTHER DAY WHAT WE MARK ON CHRISTMAS IS JESUS BIRTH

I DON'T THINK YOU EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF WORSHIP

YOU HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HOLY THURSDAY AND GOOD FRIDAY. SO AT LEAST THEY DO SOMETHING RIGHT

I ASKED BEFORE DID JESUS SAY WE SHOULD EAT BREAD AND DRINK WINE OR WATCH IT PASS US?
DID JESUS SAY WE SHOULD REMEMBER HIM ONLY ONCE IN A YEAR?
DID JESUS SAY WE SHOULD REMEMBER HIM OR JUST HIS DEATH?
Please I need bible passages

YOU HAVE BEEN AVOIDING THESE QUESTIONs
IT SHOWS YOU DON'T EVEN FOLLOW BIBLE PRINCIPLES ON THE THINGS YOU AND YOUR CHURCH PRACTICE

I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT A MFM MEMBER
SINCE THERE IS NO BIBLICAL PASSAGE TO HINDER MY CELEBRATING JESUS BIRTH AND RESSURECTION CHRISTIANS WILL CONTINUE
AND SINCE YOU ARE NOT GOD DON'T PASS ANY JUDGEMENT PRACTICE YOUR BELIEF AND LEAVING PEOPLE TO PRACTICE THEIR OWN. EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS SO AND YOU ARE STILL GOING AGAINST BIBLE PRINCIPLES

DO WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS YOU SHOULD DO
Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:
The Gregorian calendar, which names days of the week and months of the year after ancient gods and goddesses, and think nothing of it. Why? Because such "grossly pagan trappings" have long since lost their significance. Who cares if pagans worshipped trees centuries ago; that the Spring Equinox was once a time of fertility rights, and that some people were put to death on their birthdays. STOP USING GREGORIAN CALENDER TO FIX YOUR CHURCH EVENTS.

I believe all what you've said about "such "grossly pagan trappings" have long since lost their significance" are what you've just heard from Jesus 1n 2016!

If pagan ceremonies & customs are mixed in with Christian ceremonies & customs I think they are unacceptable and detestable.
They are unclean things and not even to be touched. (2 Cor. 6:17)

In the worship of God: "Be careful to do everything I have said to you. Do not invoke the names of other gods; do not let them be heard on your lips." - Exodus 23:13, NIVSB.

And I've heared all this a dozen times "After all, aren't there many things which originated, or are associated with paganism - pharmacies, calendars, etc.?" angry angry angry

LUKE & PAUL
When Luke wrote in Acts mentioning the Areopagus ('Ares Hill' - Ares is the Greek god of war; 'Mars' is the Latin god of war), he didn't feel the need to change its already established name to something no one would recognize.
Also, Paul actually went to this place devoted to a pagan god and preached. And Paul accepted the Areopagite, Dionysius (Greek name for 'god of wine') and had him join him - Acts 17:19-34.

Luke and Paul certainly did not become participants in something associated with pagan origins.

So these necessary things are not a celebration of pagan gods. But it would be wrong to incorporate anything used for pagan worship, into our worship or related activities.

Holidays, for example, are "Holy Days" and are a part of "worship", by their very name.

While we today have no practical option but to use things like the Gregorian calendar (which uses the names of pagan Roman gods), we do have a choice whether or not to participate in customs which were originally devoted to honoring these gods. And according to Scripture, we should take advantage of that choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 303
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.