Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,721 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Why Women Love Lies---true Story - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Love Lies---true Story (75514 Views)

SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] / Interesting Romantic Story (love ,lies ,sex $ Divorce Episode1) / 6 S*x Positions Women Love And Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Ikigia: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Welcome back
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by ricki: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
You drop a smallie and u come waka...........

kai
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
haba,,,,try nd understand
guy dey for tight corner
ricki:
You drop a smallie and u come waka...........

kai
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Davidhero(m): 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Atleast u don try update small...
Welldone.. Buh abeg no too stay long to update again.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nawa4naija is back! wb bro wink...i saw my mentions...ok make i start to dey follow dis tory
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by SunFlow(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nna nawa for nawa4naija grin grin. welcome wey bread
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by ricki: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2017
nawa4naija:
haba,,,,try nd understand
guy dey for tight corner

I dont mean to intrude o but wetin be de actual Yoruba Yoruba u dey face. Email me here will remove de email soon.

I know de answer now cheesy my guy don start work
Man must hustle i understand de tight corner
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2017
ma nigga tnx for ur concern
updates will drop today, 3 at least
its a promise
ricki:

I dont mean to intrude o but wetin be de actual Yoruba Yoruba u dey face. Email me here will remove de email soon.

I know de answer now cheesy my guy don start work
Man must hustle i understand de tight corner

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by ricki: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
nawa4naija:

ma nigga tnx for ur concern
updates will drop today, 3 at least
its a promise

u are welcome super nigga. how are de niggresses?
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Tuhndhay(m): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
Still i follow.....
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by explorer250(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
nawa4naija:
ma nigga tnx for ur concern updates will drop today, 3 at least its a promise
chairman, have you abandoned us?
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nah....I can't do that,,,,this is my home,,,just give me some more hours. 48 hrs atleast
explorer250:

chairman, have you abandoned us?

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by explorer250(m): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
nawa4naija:
Nah....I can't do that,,,,this is my home,,,just give me some more hours. 48 hrs atleast

nawa oh that time too long
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Outofnaija: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
Bros. please come and finish this story
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by MartinBond(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2017
It's fun while it lasted,bro whatever you are up to..
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by youngfocus(m): 12:13am On May 24, 2017
nawa oooo,I tink say update done dey wet I come waist my jet fuel come dis treat,nawafornaija nawafornaija nawafornaija nawafornaija nawafornaija nawafornaija nawafornaija nawafornaija nawafornaija nawafornaija nawafornaija nawafornaija nawafornaija nawafornaija nawafornaija nawafornaija nawafornaija nawafornaija
he many time I call?come gv us update b4 I unleash the dragon nw
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by KellyGatzz(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2017
Bro . . mention me in ya next update.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by MrMacinterchi1: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
All that was the end of the story of why women like lies. Nwanaija you did well thank you for your time.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
nawa4naija:
ma nigga tnx for ur concern updates will drop today, 3 at least its a promise
WHO WANTS ME TO FINISH THIS STORY?? COVID 19 HAS MADE LIFE SO BORING FOR ME

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by enm(m): 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Abeg come finish am
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Samolasoj(m): 1:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Pls come and finish the story o

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by NobleDeSage001: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Come and finish the story. It's very captivating. At least, you have much time to spare now due to covid - 19.
You are too good a story teller.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
hello y,all. am sorry I have kept u waiting for quite a long time story is loading.
pls show some love to my guy Mr Dandy by watching his new hit serving a living GodCB CYPHER with MR. Dandy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvK7PpRKvqQ Like- subscribe- comment � � �
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
Samolasoj:

I go come finish am but first show love to Mr Dandy living GodCB CYPHER with MR. Dandy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvK7PpRKvqQ
Like- subscribe- comment
� � �

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2021
Samolasoj:
Not to worry the story will be continued this sooner than you expect

Am back for good
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 2:28pm On May 18, 2022
For those of us who are still following this story and still remember the storyline, we are here to continue

The real reason why I was very excited that James was coming for a visit wasn’t just because I took him as my special OG but for the fact that my roommate already told Cyril who was our lodge mate that he was going to deal with me, as a Cultist which he claimed to be and portrayed himself as, but which he is not
The coming of James made me feel ecstatic because the fake cultist was about to meet the real one
And James already knows the whole story.
Within the space of 45 mins that James called me to send him address, he arrived the lodge to meet me in front of the lodge already waiting to receive him there. I collected his bag, took him to my room, dropped the bag and he said “ boy make we stroll”
As you already know, I toook him to the school beer parlor market known as SHANTAN, we started with a bottle each of cold origin beer. And as you would expect, all the while we were at the beer parlor, James was busy with “ Hello fine girl, excuse me “
In less than 30 mins he already had like 2 girls number.
That was the routine for the rest of the evenings
Meanwhile my King Kong room mate was not around around to meet his match all this while

Late in the evening after he had hosted me with lots of beer and pepper soup and had collected as many numbers as he wished . He said “ Boy let’s go, I need to rest, tomorrow is another day”

We went home quietly and my roommate was still not yet home, then I bolted the net and we both had a shower and slept off.

It was around 9 pm that a knock came on the door, I stood up to open and lo and behold it was my roomie with another girl that I haven’t even seen before, in fact the girl was the lowest of the class of babes that he used to roll with, that was when I actually got convinced that he only brings these girls just to torment me

But he didn’t know I had a surprise package for him, he saw a tall, huge and bulky guy lying on the bed while they entered inside the room, just while he was about to ask me “ who is this guy?” James stood up asked me if this was that my roommate?, the question scared him because I could see through his facial expressions that the question had him thinking maybe we had planned something against him, meanwhile remember that our Lodge-mate Cyril told him that I said I know people that know people

Guys stay tuned, it’s been years but I am BACK for real, just had to face some REAL life issues

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 2:40pm On May 18, 2022
Been through hell but am back

This story must finish

One long post everyday for one week let’s see what happens, another one coming this night

youngfocus

#kingbillionaire #lefulefu #cooljude #shugah #davep #blessedvisky #agrovick #codegenesis #jkarmstrong #harkinwarley #sunflow #omohjick #seunwedslinda #nonsreal #hismerhill #warrah #ikigia #caryordey #cetomike #gerrard59 Davidhero ricki #iamharkinwaley Doctorfitz jodeer

mods,,,,front page tinz biko
mynd44
bibijay.123
lalasticlala
cayordey
iamharkimwarley
sunflow
stellamaris
vivos
damibiz
sheenor
kingxway
davidhero
captainrahl[/quote]

Wey all my men

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 19, 2022
Following, go on comrade
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Slynation(m): 4:12am On May 20, 2022
I haven't stopped laughing at OP after reading through from the 1st to 15th page only to realize he came back to update the thread after 5 solid years...grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by stan4guy6(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2022
I swear
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by youngWilly: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
nawa4naija:
Been through hell but am back

This story must finish

One long post everyday for one week let’s see what happens, another one coming this night

youngfocus

#kingbillionaire #lefulefu #cooljude #shugah #davep #blessedvisky #agrovick #codegenesis #jkarmstrong #harkinwarley #sunflow #omohjick #seunwedslinda #nonsreal #hismerhill #warrah #ikigia #caryordey #cetomike #gerrard59 Davidhero ricki #iamharkinwaley Doctorfitz jodeer

mods,,,,front page tinz biko
mynd44
bibijay.123
lalasticlala
cayordey
iamharkimwarley
sunflow
stellamaris
vivos
damibiz
sheenor
kingxway
davidhero
captainrahl

Wey all my men
op abeg drop 1 episode abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady Works Out On A Man's Face At The Gym. See Reactions (Photos) / Elephant Plays With Young Lady's Backside / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.