Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (92599 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
dalaman:

So 4everGod3 has some fraud related allegtions against him? grin.

he has a history on NL yh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Deicide: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
lepasharon:

4everGod3 is not new and has been on nairaland for a long time. Although he may seem new to the religious section, I beleive he came to start a new e- life here on the religious section.
He has previously had scamming allegations against him and if you were here on NL around 2012 you might remember the Wunmi allen saga. He was her protege and helped her get away
He was called by Jesus grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
lepasharon:

he has a history on NL yh

I knew something was wrong with the guy. He's a clownish liar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Ranchhoddas: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is so much slander over a simple typographical error.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by notjonbellion(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
lol
You didn't see what the christians did today
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
They aren't ruling out the possibility of a typographical error(of course anybody can make mistake). What they were actually agitating for was his unwillingness to admit that it was a typographic error. Rather, he resorted to accusing Hahn of doctoring his post. Thanks to nature that Hahn screenshot his post.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Ranchhoddas: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
An2elect2:
grin Still comes down to "Who is a Christian?" How do you know he is a christian? smiley

You are a poor judge of religion and its adherents. You dont think so? smiley

And according to you, people who believe in exactly what you believe are the only true Christians right?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
otemanuduno:
They aren't ruling out the possibility of a typographical error(of course anybody can make mistake). What they were actually agitating for was his unwillingness to admit that it was a typographic error. Rather, he resorted to accusing Hahn of doctoring his post. Thanks to nature that Hahn screenshot his post.

It wasnt Hahn alone that screenshot his post. Somebody else did as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Ranchhoddas: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
otemanuduno:
From what I saw, his 'unwillingness' was because he did not know. If it were you, what would you have thought?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Ranchhoddas: 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
notjonbellion:
lol
You didn't see what the christians did today
I did, and I much as I think is was very silly, would could blame them. Mark threw a party everyone came to party
Seun's thread echoed my thoughts on the matter. I agree with the things he said.
Season's Greetings.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
From what I saw, his 'unwillingness' was because he did not know. If it were you, what would you have thought?

You don't get it. He went back and edited the post then claimed I doctored it

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Deicide: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
hahn:

That is 4evergod for you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
hahn:

That's the problem. I heard he has a history on nairaland including allegations of fraud against him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
An2elect2:
Look how mean your heart is. Its this mean and can't give you rest sad

I remember how my wicked and hard heart made me treat the bible, some years back. Still recall how it made me hate and keep it very far from me. I dreaded it, i wouldnt even own it.

I preferrred my bulletin and rosary

Didn't you read my comment. I said it helps me. I love the bible cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Ranchhoddas: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
hahn:

I don't believe this is what happened. I believe he said it before editing.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Hahn did he edit it before saying it?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

See wetin we dey talk

You "believe" and you were not there. Have you ever thought to consider that is what indeed happened he would have said so? Check the time he laid the allegation and the time I created this thread

I created the thread @ 3:27pm

And he made that comment @ 2:53pm. Check the op to see the screenshot of his comment and check for yourself when I created the thread

This means that I saw his allegation and created this thread at least 20 mins after his allegation of me doctoring his comment

I think theists just do not understand investigative processes and that is why they are easily deceived because they are arrogantly confident in their blind ignorant beliefs

See the lame excuse you are putting up. You try sha. Keep it up

undecided
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
dalaman:

Yes

hahn:

See wetin we dey talk

You "believe" and you were not there. Have you ever thought to consider that is what indeed happened he would have said so? Check the time he laid the allegation and the time I created this thread

And he made that comment @ 2:53pm. Check the op to see the screenshot of his comment and check for yourself when I created the thread

This means that I saw his allegation and created this thread at least 20 mins after his allegation of me doctoring his comment

I think theists just do not understand investigative processes and that is why they are easily deceived because they are arrogantly confident in their blind ignorant beliefs

undecided

dalaman, check the timing yourself
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

otem, I am impressed. This your weed has useful effects too cheesy

dalaman, na the koko be this

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
hahn:

Jehovah and Jesus already denied you by claiming that only the Israelites are the chosen ones. Madam, are you an Israelite? undecided

If She is a true Christian, She is an Israelite. How? you won't understand until you are a Christian.

You like to know? then throw away your rebellion and embrace Christ

Every true Christian is an Israelite spiritualy.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Ranchhoddas: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
dalaman:

You self reason am na.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
davtosh:

If She is a true Christian, She is an Israelite. How? you won't understand until you are a Christian.

Spiritual = Delusional

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
davtosh:

Do you have an Israeli international passport?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
hahn:

Chai, see holy spirit inspired sentence

He has not cursed you , he only scolded you and it's allowed.
When Jesus saw stupidity in the lives of ppl selling and buying in the Temple He scolded them and over turned their tables and chased them and their stupidity out of the Synagogue.
It is allowed bro.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You self reason am na.

He edited it before accusing him. He's a fraud.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
hahn:

Spiritual passport na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Ranchhoddas: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
hahn:

See wetin we dey talk

undecided
Why would someone edit his post and accuse you of doctoring it when he can simply say it was a typographical error.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by otemanuduno: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
hahn:

otem, I am impressed. This your weed has useful effects too cheesy

dalaman, na the koko be this
If only I know how to smoke at all...Well Hahn, come rain come sun, you be my man wink Your brain dey there. You're part of those who are making life so so interesting. Imagine what life would look like if all of us are gathered together praising a supposed Almighty God who makes us worship him through coercion and threats undecided.

I'm glad that all brains aren't lost in my country.

Doctufos:

BONGO 14: 9-12
9. That is the behaviour of knowledge, for as the number of the finder of knowledge doubled upon the earth, so shall the amount of knowledge double in the same size.
10. And if the homos of a kingdom set themselves apart to seek knowledge, then the knowledge in the kingdom shall increase according to the same proportion.
11. Then shall the greatness of a kingdom be determined by the number of knowledgable people in them. For a kingdom which has twenty homos full of knowledge out of a thousand homos of the land is greater than another which has about two people full of knowledge out of ten thousand homos of the land.
12. For a kingdom is not great because of the number of homos in it, but by the number of wise homos in it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
hahn:

When you read take your time to allow what you read assimilate before commenting.

I said Spiritual Israelites. and I said you can't understand until u are a Christian. If you want to really understand. the door is widely open.

For your information many Israelites are not even partakers in the Spiritual citizenship of Israel.

U will never understand until you drop your arrogancy and rebellion. grin
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Ranchhoddas: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
To what end? What would be achieved by this accusation?
dalaman:

He edited it before accusing him. He's a fraud.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Deicide: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
davtosh:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Why would someone edit his post and accuse you of doctoring it when he can simply say it was a typographical error.

Good muthafucking question undecided

4evergod3 come and defend yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.