Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. (17331 Views)

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? / Katie Price Shares UNCLAD Throwback Snap Taken Just Minutes Be4 She Gave Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by royalemperors: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
zarakay:

Hi royalemperors

saw your moniker for the first time and felt like saying hi, hope a crime hasn't been committed?
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by zarakay(f): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
royalemperors:

saw your moniker for the first time and felt like saying hi, hope a crime hasn't been committed?

No no
Not at all
thanks
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by royalemperors: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
zarakay:

No no Not at all thanks
Hmmmm, good to know that I am a free man.
How was your day? and your moniker, you re into cosmetics?
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by ogechooky: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by zarakay(f): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
royalemperors:

Hmmmm, good to know that I am a free man.

How was your day? and your moniker, you re into cosmetics?

it was fine
Am not into cosmetics smiley
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Benita27:
"Your encounter with a virgin", she was no virgin. grin
yeah she wasn't a virgin, she had it once before we met and she was so tight I almost believed she was never penetrated.

And she's only 20...see?
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
olasaad:
and this is what u will invest ur life on in 2017.....continue
pls chill...stop acting like a saint, no be man dey handle u? Or won't u be handled into 2017 too?

Pot calling kettle black
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=olawealth1000 post=52307532][/quote]you know what's up ojere grin

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by royalemperors: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
zarakay:

it was fine
Am not into cosmetics smiley

I actually went for a wild guess because of your moniker which carries 2 well known names of cosmetic companies, Zara (House of Zara) and Kay (Mary Kay).

Seems you aren't a newbie on nairaland, where have you been hiding all these while from the glimpse of my virgin but naked eyes?
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by zarakay(f): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
royalemperors:

I actually went for a wild guess because of your moniker which carries 2 well known names of cosmetic companies, Zara (House of Zara) and Kay (Mary Kay).

Seems you aren't a newbie on nairaland, where have you been hiding all these while from the glimpse of my virgin but naked eyes?

Don't mind my moniker (d Zara and d kay)
I haven't been hiding
it's a forum..so it's not possible to know everyone
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by royalemperors: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
zarakay:

I haven't been hiding

Yeah, it isn't possible to know everyone but atleast its near possible to have seen most monikers.

So where did you got the origin of your moniker from?
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by zarakay(f): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
royalemperors:

Yeah, it isn't possible to know everyone but atleast its near possible to have seen most monikers.

So where did you got the origin of your moniker from?

the first is my name
and d second is d first letter of my other name
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by royalemperors: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
zarakay:

the first is my name
and d second is d first letter of my other name

wow, what a combo, me like it.

The first, your name, sounds sexy, just like salad. lol

Which you would grant me the opportunity of seeing the pic behind this name, zara
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by zarakay(f): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
royalemperors:

wow, what a combo, me like it.

The first, your name, sounds sexy, just like salad. lol

Which you would grant me the opportunity of seeing the pic behind this name, zara

Lolz
Check my profile
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by tosyne2much(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
zarakay:

I haven't been hiding
Permit me to ask, are you from the north?
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by zarakay(f): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Permit me to ask, are you from the north?

Am not from d North smiley
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Nonsreal(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hmmm
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by somehowpenis(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
These two _fools deceiving each other here? Chronic silly online womanizers... _ass lickers

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by tosyne2much(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
zarakay:

Oookay
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
zarakay:

See sweet cup cake. kiss

I want to harvest u tongue
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
zarakay:

are u coming for the naira land beach party?
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by zarakay(f): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
SorftWerk:
are u coming for the naira land beach party?

I don't think so
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
zarakay:

I don't think so
if u aren't coming, then I aunt going either...

So will u come or?
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by zarakay(f): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
SorftWerk:
if u aren't coming, then I aunt going either...

So will u come or?

cheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
zarakay:

cheesy
yeah..I wanna meet you in particular...so what's your say?
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by zarakay(f): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

See sweet cup cake. kiss

I want to harvest u tongue

smiley
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by zarakay(f): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
SorftWerk:
yeah..I wanna meet you in particular...so what's your say?

M not coming
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
zarakay:

M not coming
gimme a reason...

Cogent one oo angry
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
zarakay:

smiley

Oya chay chom chin
Don't just smile grin
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by zarakay(f): 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
SorftWerk:
gimme a reason...

Cogent one oo angry

ve got some other engagement
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by zarakay(f): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Oya chay chom chin
Don't just smile grin

gat nuffin 2 sae
Re: My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
zarakay:

gat nuffin 2 sae

Mmm dat simply means "yes go on and harvest me" tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? / The Side Effect Of Blood Covenant / Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.