Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Finally Got A Girlfriend! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Got A Girlfriend! (5342 Views)

Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrCork:

..sweeeeery we ain't ask in you for life story....show me the gadddddem booooobsi gadddddemit..show me the full picture wit the booooobsi facin the camera .. smiley
ok, wait for it...
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by MrCork: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
TashaGirl:
it's 2017 already!!! Change

an next time am talk in to a lightskin chick an you interrrrrrrrrupt me...you will get 6month ban!!(ya under stand) angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by MrCork: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:

ok, wait for it...

yeaaaaa ..now you talking my language! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrCork:

yeaaaaa ..now you talking my language! cheesy
grin
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
Compliments of the season everyone

Straight to the koko

I was at oweri some days before the Xmas went to chill of out with my cousin bro at his crib in school, so that day we went out strolling in the evening so I had to go to the atm to recharge my line, so on getting there we met a small queue so I decided to join the queue, was getting late so suddenly a beautiful gorgeous pretty juicy Babe just came in, air was suddenly filled with her sexy perfume and she walked straight to the line and asked if I could help her withdraw as there was two guys before me to my turn I told her No I can't help you sorry.
In my mind I was like why me o, you they try me o, like that dbanj song lol
So she pleaded that she could give me money to buy recharge card from it if I help her that she wants to get things to eat before it's late and it's dangerous to move , I was like Hmmmm, okay, just be in my front.

So it got to my turn and I let her do her thing after wards she stood by the corner waiting for me to do mine, so I recharged and walked up to her she handed me 2k for card.

I say oboi (no be say u need the cash o but he come be like nollywoood for my eye) , I was perplexed instantly and like what for? She said she is grateful I let her withdraw so she could beat time and go home early because where she live with her gf is pretty rough during Christmas, I say ok o no problem.

So she turned and was about living when I said "my name is kenny" and she replied "I'm monalisa" i said nice to meet you, she said cool, I say let me get your number, I would like to be friends she said no Prob.

Na so I collect am o,

Chatted her on whatsapp, she was cool, asked her if we could hang out the next day she said that she would be going home that she schools in oweri but lives in Delta. I was surprised! So she said

She's delta igbo.

Fast forward I asked her out on Christmas day and she agreed.

So yesterday we went to shop rite, had fun, she paid the bills for the first food stuffs we both and I paid the rest cause she was out of money and crowd was too much for her to use ATM.

We spend 6k, we both paid half. It was really fun!

We didn't take much pictures though, she didn't let me post them here lol, she is shy.

Anyway this my good news o.

The girl is real lovely and nice and she is beautiful and oh my god she is chubby, no fat P. As in chubby when make sense, nice caramel skin!

I thank God years of being single is over.! cry smiley
i cant believe i read this shit cheesy
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Ishilove: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
TashaGirl:
it's 2017 already!!! Change
That ain't happening soon cheesy
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by buffalowings: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:
broke ass nigga. ..she gave u 2k and you collected??, u don fall ur hand finish, this will make her nt respect u in the future

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by TashaGirl: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ishilove:

That ain't happening soon cheesy
cry cry cry
Sad news cry
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by TashaGirl: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrCork:

..CANT YOU SEE AM TALKIN TO A CHICK?....WILL YOU GET YHE STEPPPPPIN?? (((Goat))) angry
but she said you should leave her alone angry shocked
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by TashaGirl: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrCork:

an next time am talk in to a chick an you interrrrrrrrrupt me...you will get 6month ban!!(ya under stand) angry
I will pray for you smiley
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by MrCork: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
TashaGirl:
but she said you should leave her alone angry shocked

..WHA THA FKKK?...did you hear her say that?..is your name dablogger?....you come outtter no we're like Dracula a s jump into my convo...sweet hat are you ok? undecided

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by MrCork: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
TashaGirl:
I will pray for you smiley

...to Jesus or ala? undecided

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by TashaGirl: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrCork:

..WHA THA FKKK?...did you hear her say that?..is your name dablogger?....you come outtter no we're like Dracula a s jump into my convo...sweet hat are you ok? undecided
sweet rat, you are high. Shes not light skin
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by MrCork: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
TashaGirl:
sweet rat, you are high. Shes not light skin

don't be angry that dacblogger is lighter than you...pretttttyer than you and most of all..has bigger light skin booooooooobsi pass you....don't be jelos ((((SHAME)))) undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by TashaGirl: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrCork:

don't be angry that dacblogger is lighter than you...pretttttyer than you and most of all..has bigger light skin booooooooobsi pass you....don't be jelos ((((SHAME)))) undecided
okay. Fine, I give up on you. Continue your search for light skin till you are 70 undecided
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by MrCork: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
TashaGirl:
okay. Fine, I give up on you. Continue your search for light skin till you are 70 undecided

...don't be jeloss...it's not too late thou. ..change your skin complexssssion and trusssssss me..men will chase you. Me incluuuded ((REAL TALK)) wink

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrCork:

...don't be jeloss...it's not too late thou. ..change your skin complexssssion and trusssssss me..men will chase you. Me incluuuded ((REAL TALK)) wink

Are you light skin? angry
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by TashaGirl: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2016
MrCork:

I'm married undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coolest Chris Updates On Big Brother Nigeria 2017 / . / Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.