Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Finally Got A Girlfriend! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Got A Girlfriend! (5343 Views)

Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
BluntMadmoiselle:

"air was suddenly filled with her sexy perfume". shocked shocked ....Op....I'm short of words

Lol I was rushing, you understand what I meant na

The scent of her perfume filled the air.

You understand now abi
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Bluezy13(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
BluntMadmoiselle:

Very very very
You can't blame her, her boyfriend does the spending.
The stupid dacblogger actually came after me in this thread:
Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Doing This(photo)?
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bluezy13:

lolz..immature guys everywhere.
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bluezy13:

Wait, she wrote it that way shocked shocked
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Bluezy13(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
dacblogger:

Congratulations... You are the only female Oaf amongst the immature guys.
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
dacblogger:
And u refer to yourself as a mature lady
*sighs*
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Bluezy13(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
BluntMadmoiselle:

Wait, she wrote it that way shocked shocked
Nay, check out the comments in the thread
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by iykekelvins(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
The excitement in your post tho.
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by FreeSpirited: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
Your new bae must be naturally nice or she just read about giving guys the green light when she wants to be approached.....I appreciate those gals esp. if she's cute
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oh lawd!
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
Compliments of the season everyone

Straight to the koko

I was at oweri some days before the Xmas went to chill of out with my cousin bro at his crib in school, so that day we went out strolling in the evening so I had to go to the atm to recharge my line, so on getting there we met a small queue so I decided to join the queue, was getting late so suddenly a beautiful gorgeous pretty juicy Babe just came in, air was suddenly filled with her sexy perfume and she walked straight to the line and asked if I could help her withdraw as there was two guys before me to my turn I told her No I can't help you sorry.
In my mind I was like why me o, you they try me o, like that dbanj song lol
So she pleaded that she could give me money to buy recharge card from it if I help her that she wants to get things to eat before it's late and it's dangerous to move , I was like Hmmmm, okay, just be in my front.

So it got to my turn and I let her do her thing after wards she stood by the corner waiting for me to do mine, so I recharged and walked up to her she handed me 2k for card.

I say oboi (no be say u need the cash o but he come be like nollywoood for my eye) , I was perplexed instantly and like what for? She said she is grateful I let her withdraw so she could beat time and go home early because where she live with her gf is pretty rough during Christmas, I say ok o no problem.

So she turned and was about living when I said "my name is kenny" and she replied "I'm monalisa" i said nice to meet you, she said cool, I say let me get your number, I would like to be friends she said no Prob.

Na so I collect am o,

Chatted her on whatsapp, she was cool, asked her if we could hang out the next day she said that she would be going home that she schools in oweri but lives in Delta. I was surprised! So she said

She's delta igbo.

Fast forward I asked her out on Christmas day and she agreed.

So yesterday we went to shop rite, had fun, she paid the bills for the first food stuffs we both and I paid the rest cause she was out of money and crowd was too much for her to use ATM.

We spend 6k, we both paid half. It was really fun!

We didn't take much pictures though, she didn't let me post them here lol, she is shy.

Anyway this my good news o.

The girl is real lovely and nice and she is beautiful and oh my god she is chubby, no fat P. As in chubby when make sense, nice caramel skin!

I thank God years of being single is over.! cry smiley
Wait ooo, a lady gave you 2k for allowing her use d ATM and u collected and still had the audacity to post it here? Okay, so u feel she's a good person because she went dutch with you? You are already calling her ur gf sef shocked. Anyway, wish u d best o

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by adex15: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nma27:
Wait ooo, a lady gave you 2k for allowing her use d ATM and u collected and still had the audacity to post it here? Okay, so u feel she's a good person because she went dutch with you? You are already calling her ur gf sef shocked. Anyway, wish u d best o

What's wrong if a lady gives a guy money? ", what you saying is like" wait o you collected pay from a lady you worked for" so just because she is a lady it's wrong? But it's okay for a girl to collect abi? I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes that would love to be.

So weiten come bad here This is 21st century, woman. Wake up.

Said I had audacity to post it here., funny. Na WA. People thinking.
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

What's wrong if a lady gives a guy money? ", what you saying is like" wait o you collected pay from a lady you worked for" so just because she is a lady it's wrong? But it's okay for a girl to collect abi? I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes that would love to be.

So weiten come bad here This is 21st century, woman. Wake up.

Said I had audacity to post it here., funny. Na WA. People thinking.
Ok fine. You asked her to b ur gf that same day and she agreed? Anyway, I'm happy for ya. Try and b sincere and no sneaking around aii
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by MrCork: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
Compliments of the season everyone

Straight to the koko

I was at oweri some days before the Xmas went to chill of out with my cousin bro at his crib in school, so that day we went out strolling in the evening so I had to go to the atm to recharge my line, so on getting there we met a small queue so I decided to join the queue, was getting late so suddenly a beautiful gorgeous pretty juicy Babe just came in, air was suddenly filled with her sexy perfume and she walked straight to the line and asked if I could help her withdraw as there was two guys before me to my turn I told her No I can't help you sorry.
In my mind I was like why me o, you they try me o, like that dbanj song lol
So she pleaded that she could give me money to buy recharge card from it if I help her that she wants to get things to eat before it's late and it's dangerous to move , I was like Hmmmm, okay, just be in my front.

So it got to my turn and I let her do her thing after wards she stood by the corner waiting for me to do mine, so I recharged and walked up to her she handed me 2k for card.

I say oboi (no be say u need the cash o but he come be like nollywoood for my eye) , I was perplexed instantly and like what for? She said she is grateful I let her withdraw so she could beat time and go home early because where she live with her gf is pretty rough during Christmas, I say ok o no problem.

So she turned and was about living when I said "my name is kenny" and she replied "I'm monalisa" i said nice to meet you, she said cool, I say let me get your number, I would like to be friends she said no Prob.

Na so I collect am o,

Chatted her on whatsapp, she was cool, asked her if we could hang out the next day she said that she would be going home that she schools in oweri but lives in Delta. I was surprised! So she said

She's delta igbo.

Fast forward I asked her out on Christmas day and she agreed.

So yesterday we went to shop rite, had fun, she paid the bills for the first food stuffs we both and I paid the rest cause she was out of money and crowd was too much for her to use ATM.

We spend 6k, we both paid half. It was really fun!

We didn't take much pictures though, she didn't let me post them here lol, she is shy.

Anyway this my good news o.

The girl is real lovely and nice and she is beautiful and oh my god she is chubby, no fat P. As in chubby when make sense, nice caramel skin!

I thank God years of being single is over.! cry smiley

how much did you pay ? angry

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrCork:

how much did you pay ? angry

Is she light skin? angry
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by MrCork: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Is she light skin? angry

..how much did she charge? smiley

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrCork:

..how much did she charge? smiley

Are you light skin? angry
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nice that you now have a girlfriend, considering you were swearing and cursing out in your former thread about how unlucky you are with the female folks.
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Nonsreal(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
dacblogger:
broke ass nigga. ..she gave u 2k and you collected??, u don fall ur hand finish, this will make her nt respect u in the future
you just say what is on my mind, the guy don fall his hand. In her mind now she will be saying we are not on the same league

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
radiokilla:
Nice that you now have a girlfriend, considering you were swearing and cursing out in your former thread about how unlucky you are with the female folks.

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nonsreal:
you just say what is on my mind, the guy don fall his hand. In her mind now she will be saying we are not on the same league

Mumu you they her mind ni, they there they fool yourself.
Sml boi when no get sense.
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Nonsreal(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Mumu you they her mind ni, they there they fool yourself.
Sml boi when no get sense.
lolz, but i just tell you the fact na, y you self go collect 2k from a girl that u just meet? U no get sense nii? What did you expect her to think of you?...nw i see how this recession is rly affecting you

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by vicstar(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
dacblogger:
broke ass nigga. ..she gave u 2k and you collected??, u don fall ur hand finish, this will make her nt respect u in the future

• I thought as much, but u never can tell
though it was a wrong move •°•
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nonsreal:
thats wah I tried telling him and it turned insult.
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
vicstar:

• I thought as much, but u never can tell though it was a wrong move •°•
dnt mind the boy..
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Nonsreal(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
dacblogger:

thats wah I tried telling him and it turned insult.
live the guy jare na hardship dey worry am
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Monalisa185(f): 12:40am On Dec 28, 2016
adex15:

Congrats Monalisa..in few months,Nl will be flooded with pre wedding pictures of monalisa and kenny..das gud jawee

lol, please who's Kenny?
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by sirusX(m): 1:21am On Dec 28, 2016
Kenshinmunac ...You really need to slow down a bit and understand the situation.
Since all this might be new to you, you need to understand what you both want from the relationship *if it has been established*

I can see you want the relationship...does she feel the same way?

Also, it sounds like you don't stay in Owerri, but you rather came around cz of the Christmas break...so, is it gonna be a long distance relationship after the holidays?

Being in a relationship takes a whole lot, but i'm assuming you already know that

Weiten concern me if she gush for me or not. I no send sef.
Cause me no carry my two leg go look for Babe o. I least expected Babe and Babe carry leg come. As I see am na I take.
I am enjoying the moment while it last. If it leads to something late on, I am ready
^^^^^
What I find troublesome are your words

You come off sounding like an opportunist. If she aint what you want let her know, else if you take things deeper and things don't work out...it may just be a reason for her to change her character and approach to people...cz from what you say, it seems she is a free-spirited person that's open to people.

As for the money part of everything from the 2k at the ATM queue to going dutch at the eatery, I can't give my opinion on that cz it all boils down to her views and opinion about people and life. If shez free and comfortable about it...no problem, but if shez sizing you up...you definitely have thrown curve balls.

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by chimalisco19(m): 1:45am On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:

No need of respecting him in the future let her respect him now.
:- tongue
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 28, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Weiten concern me if she gush for me or not. I no send sef.

Cause me no carry my two leg go look for Babe o. I least expected Babe and Babe carry leg come. As I see am na I take.

I am enjoying the moment while it last. If it leads to something late on, I am ready cheesy
congratulations smiley
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 28, 2016
sirusX:
Kenshinmunac ...You really need to slow down a bit and understand the situation.
Since all this might be new to you, you need to understand what you both want from the relationship *if it has been established*

I can see you want the relationship...does she feel the same way?

Also, it sounds like you don't stay in Owerri, but you rather came around cz of the Christmas break...so, is it gonna be a long distance relationship after the holidays?

Being in a relationship takes a whole lot, but i'm assuming you already know that

^^^^^
What I find troublesome are your words

You come off sounding like an opportunist. If she aint what you want let her know, else if you take things deeper and things don't work out...it may just be a reason for her to change her character and approach to people...cz from what you say, it seems she is a free-spirited person that's open to people.

As for the money part of everything from the 2k at the ATM queue to going dutch at the eatery, I can't give my opinion on that cz it all boils down to her views and opinion about people and life. If shez free and comfortable about it...no problem, but if shez sizing you up...you definitely have thrown curve balls.

Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k / Leaked S€x Tape Of Imsu Student With Lecturer Goes Viral - Watch Video / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68