Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Finally Got A Girlfriend! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Got A Girlfriend! (5347 Views)

Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by MrCork: 3:42am On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:

dnt mind the boy..

are you lightskin? angry
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2016
sirusX:
Kenshinmunac ...You really need to slow down a bit and understand the situation.
Since all this might be new to you, you need to understand what you both want from the relationship *if it has been established*

I can see you want the relationship...does she feel the same way?

Also, it sounds like you don't stay in Owerri, but you rather came around cz of the Christmas break...so, is it gonna be a long distance relationship after the holidays?

Being in a relationship takes a whole lot, but i'm assuming you already know that

^^^^^
What I find troublesome are your words

You come off sounding like an opportunist. If she aint what you want let her know, else if you take things deeper and things don't work out...it may just be a reason for her to change her character and approach to people...cz from what you say, it seems she is a free-spirited person that's open to people.

As for the money part of everything from the 2k at the ATM queue to going dutch at the eatery, I can't give my opinion on that cz it all boils down to her views and opinion about people and life. If shez free and comfortable about it...no problem, but if shez sizing you up...you definitely have thrown curve balls.

She schools in oweri. Lives in delta...

As for the money part I asked her why and she said she just felt like Giving someone a gift that nothing much, she is good person, I'm not taking opportunity. The relationship is already established.

She is not a broke girl. Neither am I broke dude.

When we went out.she offered to pay the bills. I told her I can handle it she said she doesn't want to be a burden to me so I should "please" let her pay half.

Weiten you want make I do, you all just criticizing me. But the girl here they love she said she feels like she found her soul mate. Because the connect was instant. She giving a gift is no big deal she just wanted me to be happy and she gave green light, after all na iPhone I they use and she still see my doings so no reason am.
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:33am On Dec 28, 2016
chimalisco19:

No need of respecting him in the future let her respect him now.
:- tongue

Lol correct guy
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
congratulations smiley

Thanks dear, the way some people they beef me here I just they wonder if them be the girl when I gist, Bae no complain but them carry my matter for head lol. Smh
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2016
MrCork:

are you lightskin? angry
yels...any problem
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:
broke ass nigga. ..she gave u 2k and you collected??, u don fall ur hand finish, this will make her nt respect u in the future
seconded
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 8:41am On Dec 28, 2016
LadyPrecy:
seconded
grin
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by MrCork: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:

yels...any problem

I di't ask you for story....I ask if you lightskin...morrrrafokkkin YES or morrrrrrfokin NO? undecided

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Slimydude49(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2016
What's happening to niggas nowadays.. So you are rejoicing over some of us are tired of??. By the way when has acquiring a new bitch become an achievement?? Your post is so nauseating
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2016
Slimydude49:
What's happening to niggas nowadays.. So you are rejoicing over some of us are tired of??. By the way when has acquiring a new bitch become an achievement?? Your post is so nauseating

Bro it's not a must to comment.
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrCork:

I di't ask you for story....I ask if you lightskin...morrrrafokkkin YES or morrrrrrfokin NO? undecided
morrrrafokkkin yes...r u ok now
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by MrCork: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:

morrrrafokkkin yes...r u ok now

..how? ..Were? undecided
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrCork:

..how? ..Were? undecided
lolz...you are nt serious.
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrCork:

..how? ..Were? undecided
undecided
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by MrCork: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:

lolz...you are nt serious.

.prooooooovit...show me your booooooobsi? smiley
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
angry
MrCork:

.prooooooovit...show me your booooooobsi? smiley
excuse me I have nothing 2 prove to you...no offense
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by MrCork: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:
angry
excuse me I have nothing 2 prove to you...no offense

calm down wit yo sugarcane head like potato...am from penal London..I drive £28.000 (cash)range rover spot..I have moiney (pounds sterlin)...this usually mean you show respect when talk in to a london. ..if you light skin..you mirrrrrtafokin proooooovit or else.... angry
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrCork:

calm down wit yo sugarcane head like potato...am from penal London..I drive £28.000 (cash)range rover spot..I have moiney (pounds sterlin)...this usually mean you show respect when talk in to a london. ..if you light skin..you mirrrrrtafokin proooooovit or else.... angry
oga carry ur craze and go...
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by MrCork: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:

..call down sweet hat..stop actin like she goat..white women do not behave like that hear in London ..am respeccccctable London plAY on nairaland an hav nyansh only 17 babes so far...I get wharrrrrra want from chicks so you mussssss show respct...ok..anyways was your sweet name plus nomba?. smiley
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by MrCork: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:

^^^^atitude....am then she complian she can't find man on nairaland (((SHAME)) undecided
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrCork:

..call down sweet hat..stop actin like she goat..white women do not behave like that hear in London ..am respeccccctable London plAY on nairaland an hav nyansh only 17 babes so far...I get wharrrrrra want from chicks so you mussssss show respct...ok..anyways was your sweet name plus nomba?. smiley
lolz, do u actually expect me 2 fall for that?? c'mon, thats an insult to my personality.
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^atitude....am then she complian she can't find man on nairaland (((SHAME)) undecided
did I complain 2 u
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by MrCork: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:

lolz, do u actually expect me 2 fall for that?? c'mon, thats an insult to my personality.

..so why you tryyyyna impress me cozzzzzz am from London claim in you light skin??...
Proooooovit...show me/US yourrrrrr boooobsi...and hurrrrryup gaddddddemit
undecided
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by MrCork: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:

did I complain 2 u

...you no you want man an you no you want me cozzzzzzzz I drive £28000 range rover...I lie?....ladies don't lie..sadly you no lady (no ofense) undecided
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrCork:

..so why you tryyyyna impress me cozzzzzz am from London claim in you light skin??...
undecided
am light skin , no doubt...buh I am nt trying 2 impress you neither am I trying 2 prove anything 2 u, so go for look another light skinned gal cos am nt interested..
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by TashaGirl: 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrCork:

it's 2017 already!!! Change
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrCork:

...you no you want man an you no you want me cozzzzzzzz I drive £28000 range rover...I lie?....ladies don't lie..sadly you no lady (no ofense) undecided
ok, if u say so
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by luvguy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrCork:

undecided
u well so?
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by MrCork: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
TashaGirl:
it's 2017 already!!! Change

..CANT YOU SEE AM TALKIN TO A CHICK?....WILL YOU GET YHE STEPPPPPIN?? (((Goat))) angry
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by MrCork: 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:

ok, if u say so

..anywsys bakkkkkto the serious convp be four being rudely interrupted by a goat.

....so proof you light skin by show in me your boooooobsi picture
undecided
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by dacblogger: 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
lipsrsealed
MrCork:

..anywsys bakkkkkto the serious convp be four being rudely interrupted by a goat.

....so proof you light skin by show in me your boooooobsi picture
undecided
how will you know if it's really my booobsi pix, I can easily download any pix and send 2 u
Re: Finally Got A Girlfriend! by MrCork: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:
lipsrsealed
how will you know if it's really my booobsi pix, I can easily download any pix and send 2 u

..sweeeeery we ain't ask in you for life story....show me the gadddddem booooobsi gadddddemit..show me the full picture wit the booooobsi facin the camera .. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Annoying Questions Guys Have To Stop Asking Girls Right Away / My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation / How Women Control Men(by A Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.