Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. (4254 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Alhkerimu(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
If She Doesn't Kiss You Before Sex, Forget It She Is A Runs Girl no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by RONAN(m): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Seconded!

2 Likes

Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Alhkerimu(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
RONAN:
Seconded!
You are welcom
Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
Confused souls smiley

3 Likes

Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Alhkerimu:
Do u think everyone is actually into kissing?

3 Likes

Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Alhkerimu(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
The poster above me for your information. Your 3month ingestion has expire you need to see your doctor urgently
Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by ELShehzad: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
Alondra:
Confused souls smiley
do U have an E-private Jet?? De way U dey carry speed enta any thread ehn, I bow 4 dah Old babalawo wey do de jazz 4 U

1 Like

Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Alhkerimu(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nma27:
Do u think everyone is actually into kissing?
Yes ofcourse

1 Like

Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
ELShehzad:
do U have an E-private Jet?? De way U carry speed enta any thread ehn, I bow 4 dah Old babalawo wey do de jazz 4 U
Communication is achieved when your audience gets your message... Sir are you soliloquizing? smiley

4 Likes

Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Alhkerimu(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
ELShehzad:
do U have an E-private Jet?? De way U dey carry speed enta any thread ehn, I bow 4 dah Old babalawo wey do de jazz 4 U
Thank God i'm not the only one observing her
Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by ELShehzad: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Alondra:
Communication is achieved when your audience gets your message... Sir are you soliloquizing? smiley
I rather nt answer ur Q else this thread go enta 10 pages jes Me and U... I luv ur moniker tho, it sounds sexy
Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Alhkerimu(m): 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Alondra:
Thank you hon. commissioner for effective communication nairaland
Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by ednut1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Runs gals dey kiss, na ashi no dey kiss. How do i knw self. Well person tell me

7 Likes

Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
ELShehzad:
I rather nt answer ur Q else this thread go enta 10 pages jes Me and U... I luv ur moniker tho, it sounds sexy
10 pages? I've got important things to do. Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Alhkerimu(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Alondra:
You better tell us those fuckior important things
Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by ELShehzad: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Alondra:
okay I concur
Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Elmojiid(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
gbam u are on point joor, u nail it ashi no dey kis.

1 Like

Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:

How can you have sex without sex? are you saying you can have sex with your husband for years without kissing? somethings are not just right.
True
Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
ednut1:
Runs gals dey kiss, na ashi no dey kiss. How do i knw self. Well person tell me
Do they kiss their boyfriends?yes.
Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Elmojiid:
gbam u are on point joor, u nail it ashi no dey kis.
I don kiss ashi before.But the hoe lips dry like roasted corn.Too much smoking.

1 Like

Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Alhkerimu(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
Lalasticala pls put this for frontage for our people to differenciate between gud am runs girl lady
Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Princess4ng(f): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hahahahahaha.. Lol... And I just laugh sha...
Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Alhkerimu(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:
Hahahahahaha.. Lol... And I just laugh sha...
Dear why you de laugh.
Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by benurch(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
Alhkerimu:

Wrong generalization.........
Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Princess4ng(f): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Alhkerimu:

Dear why you de laugh.

Lol.. Cus if I talk now.. Pple will find a way to crucify me
Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Alhkerimu(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
benurch:

Wrong generalization.........
How correct your self mr man
Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Divay22(f): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sorry

1 Like

Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by JUSTINAUGUSTINE(m): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

talk oO!!.....I'm ready to crucify u....lol
Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Alhkerimu(m): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:

No don't conclude just like that because,
We are in a free world you can go ahead and make your view nobody will crucify you
Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Princess4ng(f): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
JUSTINAUGUSTINE:
talk oO!!.....I'm ready to crucify u....lol

Hahahahaha... And I will never fall for it...
Re: How To Discover She Is A Runs Girl Without Much Stress. by Princess4ng(f): 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Alhkerimu:

No don't conclude just like that because,
We are in a free world you can go ahead and make your view nobody will crucify you

For nairaland Bros wake up... Na nairaland ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" / (story) Sweet S#x With Joy My Maid – Season 1 (episode 1 – 10) / Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.