Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman (77590 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by bitchcrafts: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Seriously speakin' , That dude must be blessed with something vengeful and ginormous down there to have been able to personalize this curvy , food for the elders. Him having the doe to go doesn't even make sense!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by AloyalNigerian(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Twaci:
Is it not true?
I don't think so.
My thought tho lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Will mail u the credentials after the documents are signed grin
If I see pot belly... Disqualified! angry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by FreeSpirited: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
In those years, she would have used plenty guys play ludo and shakara....after she's finally frustrated and had learnt her lesson, she just had to settle with this one that looks like her 4th younger brother.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by UncleJudax(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
sirOrubebe:
"Small men" like to dey carry big thing o

[img]http://makeagif.com/DuwV6l[/img]
small men tend to be big men in their birthday suit. if you know what i mean.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
FreeSpirited:
In those years, she would have used plenty guys play ludo and shakara....after she's finally frustrated and had learnt her lesson, she just had to settle with this one that looks like her 4th younger brother.

Lol you have mouth o, that's not fair, haba

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:

If I see pot belly... Disqualified! angry
grin grin grin grin grin ROTFL

come on! How can I have pot belly I ain't Mr ibu cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

grin grin grin grin grin ROTFL

come on! How can I have pot belly I ain't Mr ibu cheesy
Pishure or adonbilivit tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:

Pishure or adonbilivit tongue

Sign d doc.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Rahmoney(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
midolian:
You can trust him to drive her crazy in bed.

with dah body??
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by FreeSpirited: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pidgin2:

Lol you have mouth o, that's not fair, haba
That's the fact my dear....all her mate don marry, born finish.....its obvious she's past her prime even with all her curves
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by midolian(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Rahmoney:

with dah body??
Na by body size?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by copiescopy(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
cool

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by derahhh(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
midolian:
You can trust him to drive her crazy in bed.

very funny...am sure you are a very experienced fella

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Sign d doc.
No deal tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by faitheverest(f): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
midolian:
What's happening in that 2nd pics?

Just checking..... Lolz
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:
No deal tongue

Why tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Bantino(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:
lips sealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wow, been quite a while, here have you been?

Compliments dear
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Happy married life to the couple. Some bad belle men here must talk, wishing they are in the guy's shoes.
When God bless una with such lovely lady una take her play ball. Until she nearly reach menopause. Her eyes are clear now, she's marrying a man who treats her like egg and she's happy, if even he looks like house boy. Give him 2years top in the marriage, he will look like Oga.
A friend of mine got married to such guy, she was 24years when she got married. And her husband does not joke with her even till after two kids. Maybe because he worwor die and his wife is very pretty.
She always tell me, amelian marry an ugly guy that has money.. He will virtually worship the ground u walk on. Am even the one making shakara for my husband and he dey praise me join. The day, her husband came. To. My office to pick her up. I was like blood of Jesus! But hey! She called she was feeling sick at my place and pronto, he took excuse from work and rushed down 2 my place..
I said I go love o
As she held onto his shoulders and assisted her to his car. While she winked@me

So peeps, those couples love themselves.. Let's wish them. Well.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bantino:

Wow, been quite a while, here have you been?

Compliments dear
Same to you cheesy
I was hibernating grin observing in the shadows cheesy

How have you been?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by mikron(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
friedcorn:
My people, its good to fvck other men's wives. I fvcked mr peter's wife last, though he travelled for two weeks and i sensed his wife was craving for sex. I had to fvck her. I fvcked her in the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, sitting room, giving her alll positions.

I will be fvcking oga samuel's wife on new year eve this saturday, he went on business trip to australia.

Wish me luck guys.......try and fvck somebody's today....you wont regret it.
for this rubbish post take for ur back.....

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Blitzeee(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
But it is not as if the lady is "too big" for me. Congratulations to the two of them
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by lilkhaleefa1(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Twaci:
And you look like Halima Abubakar cheesy
and u look like ariana grande

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by wtfCode: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:
2 mins silence for the guy in advance. . .

We can only at this point, pray, that she doesn't suggest "cowgirl" position at any point in the "other room".
Na die be dat 1 o
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by davidif: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Amelian:
Happy married life to the couple. Some bad belle men here must talk, wishing they are in the guy's shoes.
When God bless una with such lovely lady una take her play ball. Until she nearly reach menopause. Her eyes are clear now, she's marrying a man who treats her like egg and she's happy, if even he looks like house boy. Give him 2years top in the marriage, he will look like Oga.
A friend of mine got married to such guy, she was 24years when she got married. And her husband does not joke with her even till after two kids. Maybe because he worwor die and his wife is very pretty.
She always tell me, amelian marry an ugly guy that has money.. He will virtually worship the ground u walk on. Am even the one making shakara for my husband and he dey praise me join. The day, her husband came. To. My office to pick her up. I was like blood of Jesus! But hey! She called she was feeling sick at my place and pronto, he took excuse from work and rushed down 2 my place..
I said I go love o
As she held onto his shoulders and assisted her to his car. While she winked@me

So peeps, those couples love themselves.. Let's wish them. Well.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Bantino(m): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:

Same to you cheesy
I was hibernating grin observing in the shadows cheesy

How have you been?

Welcome back after the hibernation grin grin

I'm doing great. Hope you won't be observing in the shadows again?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by okowande(f): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:
2 mins silence for the guy in advance. . .

We can only at this point, pray, that she doesn't suggest "cowgirl" position at any point in the "other room".
You hit the nail pam on d head! d guy looks worn out already o Lol
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Coolgent(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
friedcorn:
My people, its good to fvck other men's wives. I fvcked mr peter's wife last, though he travelled for two weeks and i sensed his wife was craving for sex. I had to fvck her. I fvcked her in the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, sitting room, giving her alll positions.

I will be fvcking oga samuel's wife on new year eve this saturday, he went on business trip to australia.

Wish me luck guys.......try and fvck somebody's today....you wont regret it.
Someday someone wife/mother/daughter right? Na so someday someone may fvck yours too.
Dont forget Karma is a bitct
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by xynerise: 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
friedcorn:
antelope....u don spoil finish.

Really? I didn't know o
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by itunesgiftcard(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Twaci:
Sorry but he looks like her driver lipsrsealed
Oh well, happy married life in advancesmiley
Yes you are very correct he drives her with his big cassava.... Pana

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Mr3noble(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
So na this dry man,wan chop this fresh meat. grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by xynerise: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:

I am suspecting you, are you the guy? cheesy
How can you tell? grin

Lol...I can't be the guy na. I have been hooked up since grin

The guy is just an inspiration grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.