Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman (77539 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by itunesgiftcard(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:

What is it they say about empty vessels? grin

Oh I forgot some people just don't have any sense of humor.....
This recession has taken all your sense of humor making you not being able to catch fun on simple issues.
Sorry you hear
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by xynerise: 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hackers have invaded NL grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
itunesgiftcard:

Oh I forgot some people just don't have any sense of humor.....
This recession has taken all your sense of humor making you not being able to catch fun on simple issues.
Sorry you hear
That must have hurt.. Lol
The irony is, I was actually joking along with you and you are accusing me of not having a sense of humor cheesy
I'm sorry if I struck a nerve
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by xynerise: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:

The irony is, I was actually joking along with you and you are accusing me of not having a sense of humor cheesy

What happened to your ear lobe?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
xynerise:

What happened to your ear lobe?
Absolutely Nothing! I had to check my dp again. What's wrong with it?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by xynerise: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:

Absolutely Nothing! I had to check my dp again. What's wrong with it?

Erm.....the earring hole is enormous
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
xynerise:

Erm.....the earring hole is enormous
Hell no! I hate dangling earrings, that's my earring you are seeing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by xynerise: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:

Hell no! I hate dangling earrings, that's my earring you are seeing cheesy

Oops! Old age is telling on me embarassed

Ok, nice earrings embarassed
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by itunesgiftcard(m): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:

You didn't
Nothing online here hurts me am just here for fun
if I want anything serious I would do it outside here
Gnite

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
xynerise:

Oops! Old age is telling on me embarassed

Ok, nice earrings embarassed
Lol! I actually see why you might think it's a hole now. It's definitely not. I can actually wear those very tiny nose rings on my ear lobes and it won't come out through the other end, it's that tiny. And now, You've ruined this pishure for me cry anytime I look at it now I'll see the flaw cry cry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by xynerise: 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:

Lol! I actually see why you might think it's a hole now. It's definitely not. I can actually wear those very tiny nose rings on my ear lobes and it won't come out through the other end, it's that tiny. And now, You've ruined this pishure for me cry anytime I look at it now I'll see the flaw cry cry

No vex. I easily spot unusual things first. Well, you are pretty, let me start from there. wink

Nice ear lobes too grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
xynerise:

No vex. I easily spot unusual things first. Well, you are pretty, let me start from there. wink

Nice ear lobes too grin
Lol thank you
Are you a programmer? I know they are really attentive to detail
On second thought, not just them
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by xynerise: 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:

Lol thank you
Are you a programmer? I know they are really attentive to detail
On second thought, not just them

Will start a programming course very soon. I am a good observer smiley

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by deavicky(m): 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Twaci:
Sorry but he looks like her driver lipsrsealed

Oh well, happy married life in advancesmiley
it is waa for u.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by clems88(m): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
friedcorn:
My people, its good to fvck other men's wives. I fvcked mr peter's wife last, though he travelled for two weeks and i sensed his wife was craving for sex. I had to fvck her. I fvcked her in the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, sitting room, giving her alll positions.

I will be fvcking oga samuel's wife on new year eve this saturday, he went on business trip to australia.

Wish me luck guys.......try and fvck somebody's today....you wont regret it.
please try and get some senses at the market before it finishes undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:

Madam
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 30, 2016
xynerise:

Nice ear lobes too grin
How market grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by xynerise: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2016
CFCman:

How market grin

I don't know what you are talking about grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by BobUg28(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2016
Wait, na curve he go chop?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 30, 2016
xynerise:

I don't know what you are talking about grin
Man Utd blues cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Kelvinasluv: 12:31am On Dec 30, 2016
undecidedIts lyk d husband to be,is in d house,but why must d driver pose as d husband?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 30, 2016
Twaci:
Sorry but he looks like her driver lipsrsealed

Oh well, happy married life in advancesmiley
She'll look like his maid without all the makeup plus waist trainer.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by jigsaw001(m): 12:42am On Dec 30, 2016
sweettease:
Okay... What a combination!
What's d meaning of SHEY CAKE SHI KU
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by HARDDON: 12:49am On Dec 30, 2016
Oh i wish u well groom to be!

But Big Brother wud always says;

To get a mentor, go up 10 step above u

For a friend, a step abv

For a wife, a step below......

N pastor wud always say: marry ur size.

Dont know why im waxing lyrical.....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by IME1: 12:52am On Dec 30, 2016
Sexxkillz:
To whom a brain is given, sense is expected. . .

Receive sense.

He just wants attention.
Sad what people will post or say or do just to have attention.
I deliberately did not quote him so as not to grant him his last wish...
Before he repents and leave wayward nessus for ever angry lipsrsealed
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by shugaboy6102(m): 12:52am On Dec 30, 2016
friedcorn:
My people, its good to fvck other men's wives. I fvcked mr peter's wife last, though he travelled for two weeks and i sensed his wife was craving for sex. I had to fvck her. I fvcked her in the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, sitting room, giving her alll positions.

I will be fvcking oga samuel's wife on new year eve this saturday, he went on business trip to australia.

did lalasticlala or seun travel because am surprised this fellow has not been blocked.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Culin(f): 1:27am On Dec 30, 2016
jeez! he's small. well hml to them.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by friendl: 1:37am On Dec 30, 2016
Wish them the best
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by bellotaofeek: 1:42am On Dec 30, 2016
friedcorn:

Thunderbolt awaits you ....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 30, 2016
sunshineV:
His dis guy pin dis kind gal....omo I still get hope o
buhahahahahaha grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by pretty16(f): 2:46am On Dec 30, 2016
She needs to Fatten him up with all the home cooked meal. grin cheesy. I wish them a happy married life,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.