Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman (77544 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by InvertedHammer: 2:48am On Dec 30, 2016
Twaci:
Sorry but he looks like her driver lipsrsealed

Oh well, happy married life in advancesmiley

You think to find husband easy?

She don pass 30.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 30, 2016
Chai diaris god o! She don milk the bobo finish...see as e flat pass bonga fish....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 5:48am On Dec 30, 2016
CFCman:

Madam
Oga grin grin I don disturb you tire with endless notifications abi cheesy I'll behave cheesy
Compliments of the season! How are you doing?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by asamaigho(m): 6:15am On Dec 30, 2016
dis has to be port Harcourt or somewhere in river state.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by xynerise: 6:47am On Dec 30, 2016
CFCman:

Man Utd blues cheesy

We are back in business. Don't celebrate yet wink
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Ibro2005: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2016
Pre-Wedding Madness.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Organs(m): 7:05am On Dec 30, 2016
sweettease:

Choi! I agree with you sha. She's phat and he looks, well... Driver-ish

Na una sabi, bottom line, he is in charge of all that "attack" and "bakasi" and he is enjoying it wella. so face your "lepa" toothpick and leave homeboy alone with all his "gooodnesssss".
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by itunesgiftcard(m): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2016
sweettease:

That must have hurt.. Lol
The irony is, I was actually joking along with you and you are accusing me of not having a sense of humor cheesy
I'm sorry if I struck a nerve

nothing on here hurts me
grin grin grin
I was just shocked you were not getting the humor in what i was saying especially with your last statement so I wanted to point you in that direction
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by nuelyoyo(m): 7:24am On Dec 30, 2016
sweettease:

If I see pot belly... Disqualified! angry
taught I was the only one who dislikes pot belly, it is a big turn off for me.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2016
I'm happy for them. Their love for each other is all that matters.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2016
jigsaw001:

What's d meaning of SHEY CAKE SHI KU
is there still cake?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2016
Organs:

Na una sabi, bottom line, he is in charge of all that "attack" and "bakasi" and he is enjoying it wella. so face your "lepa" toothpick and leave homeboy alone with all his "gooodnesssss".
what are you even saying seff? undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by brownhawk: 8:55am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2016
sweettease:
Oga grin grin I don disturb you tire with endless notifications abi cheesy I'll behave cheesy
Compliments of the season! How are you doing?
Same to you smiley
I'm doing good. Been having fun this season

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by dharmiedrums(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2016
cheesy cry
Culin:
jeez! he's small. well hml to them.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Rose01y: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2016
Twaci:
Sorry but he looks like her driver lipsrsealed

Oh well, happy married life in advancesmiley

but y grin....its not today that slim guys like big things wink

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2016
In terms of looks they don't fit... but I am guessing the guy has "something" that drives her crazy.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by georgeidoni: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
No match at all. I hope they stay married!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by seenter84: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
Make d guy just sign warrant to day sabi fit prack this load o.
Cos e no easy to maintain d shape.
Na pracking go keep am
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
This guy no dey fear!.
I swear!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by compaqz: 3:52am On Jan 06, 2017
na wa o, oga's daughter?! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.