Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,411 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman (77586 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
davidif:

This your friend self, she get sister?

Hahahahahahahahha cheesy

Yes but all her three sisters are married tongue except the youngest who's a student of unilag

U wan marry her youngest sis? cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Solidkay(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:
2 mins silence for the guy in advance. . .

We can only at this point, pray, that she doesn't suggest "cowgirl" position at any point in the "other room".
cc: ichommy,come n crack ur ribs abeg
dude u said d exact thing dat came to my mind wen i first saw d pic.
bt u r blessed wit wicked thoughts bro.
" cowgirl "
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by davidif: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Amelian:

Hahahahahahahahha cheesy

Yes but all her three sisters are married tongue except the youngest who's a student of unilag

U wan marry her youngest sis? cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bantino:

Welcome back after the hibernation grin grin

I'm doing great. Hope you won't be observing in the shadows again?
Thanks!
I'll try cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
davidif:

Is she seeing anyone?

Lol how would I know smiley

Am not her shadow.

What's your intention.. Let's hear it smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Sexxkillz: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
okowande:
You hit the nail pam on d head! d guy looks worn out already o Lol
Worn out is an understatement.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sirOrubebe: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
UncleJudax:

small men tend to be big men in their birthday suit. if you know what i mean.
Seriously, I would a been at a loss if you hadn't put the last phrase. You're quite right though
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by davidif: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Amelian:

Lol how would I know smiley

Am not her shadow.

What's your intention.. Let's hear it smiley

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
xynerise:

Lol...I can't be the guy na. I have been hooked up since grin

The guy is just an inspiration grin
Oh! I see

But out of the lot, you chose him for inspiration?
Is that how you use to be choose? cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by itunesgiftcard(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:

She looks so bubbly and he looks, well, awkward, oversized pants, forced, it goes on, he isn't even taking charge of her, it looks like the other way round cheesy

Leave that for the gods to worry about he knows where to take charge at that point even if you ask her what her name is she go dey call your name say na her name...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
itunesgiftcard:

Leave that for the gods to worry about he knows where to take charge at that point even if you ask her what her name is she go dey call your name say na her name...
I have a feeling you are also skinny grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by PigMeat: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Twaci:
Sorry but he looks like her driver lipsrsealed
Oh well, happy married life in advancesmiley
See your succulent leaps like baby-sucker. U too fine joor!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by darlingnuel(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Somebody said "He's lucky"! SMH. Please, lucky for what? For marrying a big a.ss liability or marrying a billionaire? I don't get it!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by darlingnuel(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
davidif:

Is she seeing anyone?
See question? You never ready to marry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by davidif: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
darlingnuel:

See question? You never ready to marry

So you want me to be barking up the wrong tree abi?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by xynerise: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:

Oh! I see

But out of the lot, you chose him for inspiration?
Is that how you use to be choose? cheesy

grin. I said he was an inspiration because of what some of you have been saying about not looking like her husband. You said they don't go in pari-passu.

He proved you wrong. He believes in himself that he can have whatever he wants cool

I like his spirit
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
davidif:

My sister i am a serious guy o. My intentions are good. Thats why I was asking if she is single.

That's good..
Hit me up on watsapp lets chat.. So I can ask some private questions.
U will see my number on my profile smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by itunesgiftcard(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:

I have a feeling you are also skinny grin

I don't even know if am skinny or fat, What matters is my endowment abi u think say no only babes dey endowed.
A trial will convince you
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by chyima(f): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
friedcorn:
My people, its good to fvck other men's wives. I fvcked mr peter's wife last, though he travelled for two weeks and i sensed his wife was craving for sex. I had to fvck her. I fvcked her in the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, sitting room, giving her alll positions.

I will be fvcking oga samuel's wife on new year eve this saturday, he went on business trip to australia.

Wish me luck guys.......try and fvck somebody's today....you wont regret it.

Like I told you earlier,I know you are a kid and idiotic.
As you wish for others I wish for you also slowpoke. You must be disgrace and useless men will have sex with all females around you,including your sisters and they must be caught and disgraced.
Until you become mature and reason with the leaked brain you have
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by davidif: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Amelian:

That's good..
Hit me up on watsapp lets chat.. So I can ask some private questions.
U will see my number on my profile smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
xynerise:

grin. I said he was an inspiration because of what some of you have been saying about not looking like her husband. You said they don't go in pari-passu.

He proved you wrong. He believes in himself that he can have whatever he wants cool

I like his spirit
And you succeeded in twisting it favorably *clapping*
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
itunesgiftcard:

I don't even know if am skinny or fat, What matters is my endowment abi u think say no only babes dey endowed.
A trial will convince you
What am I trying? You be lucky dip?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by itunesgiftcard(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:
What am I trying? You be lucky dip?
Lol even more rewarding than that.....the experience could last you a life time
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by slyd90(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
that guy must be from Osun state
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sweettease(f): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
itunesgiftcard:

Lol even more rewarding than that.....the experience could last you a life time
What is it they say about empty vessels? grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by xynerise: 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweettease:

And you succeeded in twisting it favorably *clapping*

grin grin grin...That's how we roll

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by jidebond: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
Red native
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by DonBenny77(m): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
every lady dey carry big nyash for pre wedding shoot..........

but Madam is it real nyash or artificial

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by sichri(m): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
This guy get guts, meeen.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by friedcorn: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
All the men in nigeria will fvck all the females in ur genraration even the unborn ones.
chyima:

Like I told you earlier,I know you are a kid and idiotic.
As you wish for others I wish for you also slowpoke. You must be disgrace and useless men will have sex with all females around you,including your sisters and they must be caught and disgraced.
Until you become mature and reason with the leaked brain you have
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by Kylexy3000(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:
To whom a brain is given, sense is expected. . .

Receive sense.

Amen
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman by misshoree(f): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
midolian:
What's happening in that 2nd pics?
kissing wat he bot with his money cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.