Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple (50570 Views)

Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / My Sister Hot Pre-wedding Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by press005: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2016
ellacute45:
The 2nd and 3rd pix sha cheesy lipsrsealed

Nice pic smiley

ellacute, wetin do dem
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 30, 2016
press005:

ellacute, wetin do dem

cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by braining01: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2016
That's how matured men wears trousers. Grow up and stop sagging
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by press005: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2016
ellacute45:

cheesy lipsrsealed

d pose can be orgasimic duo
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2016
press005:

d pose can be orgasimic duo

Now you get what I'm talking about wink cheesy
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by press005: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2016
ellacute45:

Now you get what I'm talking about wink cheesy

yea, ie if they both are capable oo
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2016
harry2sexy:

Are u the farmer?

Nice clapback.. grin
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by zoroby(m): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2016
look as she dey jump like spiderman
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by franchasng: 11:06am On Dec 30, 2016
fairlyusedbra:
See as i wake up for sleep begin dey find the back side

to whom it may concern
there are three types of back side

1- the slim back side aka straight line back side, this type of back side is straight forward, always straight to the point, no arguement

2- the tea cup back side aka average back side, this type of back side has a tea cup shape, the average type, only few people love this type

3- the bulldozer back side aka bright future aka big back side this is the one that everybody loves, the sight alone makes a man feels that his name is already written in the book life because that big back side is heavenly

so when creating a topic, please try not to mislead the vaseline crew guys, the topic should be '' lady flaunts her tea cup backside in this post wedding photoshoot'' the vaseline crew will understand
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Olumaeme: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2016
Beautiful pictures
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by NairaMaster1(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2016
Mad people everywhere.

Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chukazu:
the Girl take style resemble Damilola Adegbite, even with better facials

Definitely does not. Also not as pretty. We can't see this girls real face. There's at least 4 inches of makeup in these photos. It's just red lipstick & hair u see & both are not natural.
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Kdiva(f): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
she's like the darker version of Damilola Adegbite. cute couple , guys get yourself a petite girl today. grin
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Kdiva(f): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
janellemonae:

Definitely does not. Also not as pretty. We can't see this girls real face. There's at least 4 inches of makeup in these photos. It's just red lipstick & hair u see & both are not natural.

And Damilola doesn't wear makeup and hair?
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
She recently graduated from imsu this year...... She's my friend on fb........... They use to be three friend's shaaa... One of then Nita was a secondary school classmate then....... Congrats to Augusta
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Kdiva:

And Damilola doesn't wear makeup and hair?

U still see her face. All I see here is lipstick & hair. The reason is because her face has very thick makeup. It's not rocket science. There's light makeup & there's excessive oily makeup.
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by titopius(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
she can Bleep i know her
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by augustawhyte: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Goldenheart:
No be Augusta be that? shocked

Striper??
Really.?

Augusta the Stripper. grin
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by wydmag(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I don't like masculine guys

I know my mouth and body weight grin

Yet they keep finding me

So you want to tell me that you have never been attracted to a guy with albs, biceps n packs intact
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by troy20(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
I love playfull women
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by LCASHMAN(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dan she weigh like 2lbs
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Electroweb(m): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Na paper tins. She seems happier than the guy.
Re: Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple by Topshow2010(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
What a height of deceit! Flaunting d backside dt is nt there in d first place and also u left naija guys for a US expendable guy (blacks in US military).Anyway,enjoy ursef...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.