Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

An Apology Letter. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Apology Letter. (5438 Views)

An Apology Was Given But He Won’t Talk About It-pls Advise! / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Apology Letter. by Alexxgold: 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
SafeDavid you're in soup
you will learn the hard way this time.. I promise you that

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter. by DrtroubleM: 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
SafeDavid:
Those are not my contacts.

Thief, scammer, stalker

You will be exposed.

Ole! Ole! Ole!
Re: An Apology Letter. by SafeDavid(m): 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
That is not my name either
Re: An Apology Letter. by xynerise: 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
SafeDavid:

We will find out
Re: An Apology Letter. by DrtroubleM: 11:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
SafeDavid:

You can't escape this.

Scammer!
Re: An Apology Letter. by DrtroubleM: 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
SafeDavid:

Your lovely thread to ivyy with your protegesol moniker. Don't worry you can delete it. We have more. You are in soup scammer.

https://www.nairaland.com/3179026/ivyy-serenade

3 Likes

Re: An Apology Letter. by SafeDavid(m): 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
DrtroubleM:

Your lovely thread to ivyy with your protegesol moniker. Don't worry you can delete it. We have more. You are in soup scammer.

https://www.nairaland.com/3179026/ivyy-serenade

That wasn't me, Ivyy obviously had many supporters.

I only had Pushplay as alternate at that time. Okay?

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter. by xynerise: 11:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
SafeDavid:

Indeed. When was the last time you visited the prison?
Re: An Apology Letter. by DrtroubleM: 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
Thief

2 Likes

Re: An Apology Letter. by firstking01(m): 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
ivyy:
Safedavid, gradually I'm losing my patience with you. Enough with the ridiculous mentions. Leave me the hell alone. What is wrong with you? After blocking your lines and pleading with you to leave me be. You are still unrelentless.

Why on earth did you pose as a buyer for my mum's book? Calling the number I advertised for the sales of her book on nl. Why would you go to such lengths to get my home address even after being told countless times that I'm not interested in meeting you.

Why would you go to Facebook, download a picture of my boyfriend and I and upload here? What was the rationale?

I told you I wasn't angry nor mad. That I forgave you, but that all I wanted was for you to leave me alone, to leave me in peace. Yet you continue still, taking my silence for utter foolishnes. Safedavid, for your continued pestering and stalking, your happiness on earth will continue to reduce little by little.
Nawa oo, chai some guys eh shocked
Re: An Apology Letter. by Effortlezzly: 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
SafeDavid:

Have you seen this thread? You're being accused of being a thief and scammer.

www.nairaland.com/3545143/nairalanders-beware-scammer-david-ojo#52429305

That's aside being a stalker and harassing girls everywhere.
Re: An Apology Letter. by Effortlezzly: 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
DrtroubleM:

Maybe you can explain this. Or are you going to deny your number? We have too much evidence against you. It's over son. Shameless scammer!
Re: An Apology Letter. by Lsofdk(m): 1:47am On Jan 01, 2017
SafeDavid:

I don't have your address lol!

Newsflash! My happiness is not dependent on you or anyone.
Romance section never runs out of retards… seriously championing your cause like those before you through buffoonery undecided

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2017
ivyy:
Safedavid, gradually I'm losing my patience with you. Enough with the ridiculous mentions. Leave me the hell alone. What is wrong with you? After blocking your lines and pleading with you to leave me be. You are still unrelentless.

Why on earth did you pose as a buyer for my mum's book? Calling the number I advertised for the sales of her book on nl. Why would you go to such lengths to get my home address even after being told countless times that I'm not interested in meeting you.

Why would you go to Facebook, download a picture of my boyfriend and I and upload here? What was the rationale?

I told you I wasn't angry nor mad. That I forgave you, but that all I wanted was for you to leave me alone, to leave me in peace. Yet you continue still, taking my silence for utter foolishnes. Safedavid, for your continued pestering and stalking, your happiness on earth will continue to reduce little by little.

Cc Seun, Mynd44, Ishilove, honeric01, semid4lyfe

Please act on this. I don't understand why this moniker is still roaming freely and boasting here after numerous complaints of deadly stalking and scamming innocent ladies/people. Putting them into emotional trauma.

Really disturbing.
Re: An Apology Letter. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2017
onirugbon:

Cc Seun, Mynd44, Ishilove, honeric01, semid4lyfe

Please act on this. I don't understand why this moniker is still roaming freely and boasting here after numerous complaints of deadly stalking and scamming innocent ladies/people. Putting them into emotional trauma.

Really disturbing.

Re: An Apology Letter. by Ishilove: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
ivyy:

Simply ignore him and report to dominique and Mynd44

Send them links and they'll act
Re: An Apology Letter. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
It seems like the Coogar-Babe3 saga all over again.
Safedavid , this would only end one way: like all stalking, vindictive, blackmailing scammers end - shamed and ruined.
Re: An Apology Letter. by SalomonKane: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ishilove:

Simply ignore him and report to dominique and Mynd44

Send them links and they'll act
Their 'act' only ends here. Nothing more, nothing less.

I still wonder what's keeping her family from lodging a formal complaint to the police.
Re: An Apology Letter. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
It seems like the Coogar-Babe3 saga all over again.
Safedavid , this would only end one way: like all stalking, vindictive, blackmailing scammers end - shamed and ruined.

Lol Coogar babe saga was much more deeper than this. Those ones actually dated for years and bonked.

This one is just a case of a cry baby stalker/scam wailing because the lady refused to meet him nor communicate further with him after sensing that he is a psycho.

But its not pretty. Imagine a psychopath stalker that has your house address and uploads your private stuff on a public forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Apology Letter. by optional1(f): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
hadez you read the ivy stuff here right?
Re: An Apology Letter. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
optional1:
hadez you read the ivy stuff here right?
You go like amebo o, this woman undecided

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter. by optional1(f): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
You go like amebo o, this woman undecided

ah

na question i ask oh? Abi u no see question marks up to 4 self..
Re: An Apology Letter. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
optional1:

ah

na question i ask oh? Abi u no see question marks up to 4 self..
Na your face wey i see naim make me conclude say u be amebo' you get aproko face grin

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter. by optional1(f): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
Na your face wey i see naim make me conclude say u be amebo' you get aproko face grin

lolz

na only gist i sabi, i no sabi amebo.

Which one come be aproko face again
Re: An Apology Letter. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
optional1:

lolz

na only gist i sabi, i no sabi amebo.

Which one come be aproko face again
So you nor know waiting aproko face mean?

Go ask Mr 44 grin

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter. by optional1(f): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
So you nor know waiting aproko face mean?

Go ask Mr 44 grin

i nor no tell me..

It go just remove my remaining supporting tissue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Girls Are The Bitchiest / My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? / This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.