Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,229 members, 7,957,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex (6058 Views)

Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / Men/Women What Attributes Do You Look Out For In An Opposite Sex For Marriage? / Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by jakandeola(m): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
she told me dat any girl will be lucky and privilege to hav me dat me so happy and boost my confidence
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by SalomonKane: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
jakandeola:
in dis blog u still post as baby
Blog? Dude, you're an incorrigible relic.

Now piss off.
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
sinaj:
Best compliment I ever got is... Baby you smart! you beautiful! You a genius! cheesy
Well.. Scratch the Genius part.. All others are true
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by jakandeola(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
Blog? Dude, you're an incorrigible relic.

Now piss off.
I dont wish dey ban me so I will ignore u again.
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by SalomonKane: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
jakandeola:
I dont wish dey ban me so I will ignore u again.
Abeg get lost.
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
brownpollo:
Show me tobyoir wife/girlfriend
Post the reply here
Sadly,Bro.. You 're very Ugly
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by jakandeola(m): 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
Abeg get lost.
tell ur mumy dat
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by SalomonKane: 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
jakandeola:
tell ur mumy dat
And tell your father he's a first class loser for birthing a loser.
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by jakandeola(m): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
And tell your father he's a first class loser for birthing a loser.
man at 38 dat do mama thank u. I see u as hop.less
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
"You're the best thing to ever happen to me" ... She said this after I gave her my Monthly Allowance
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by Gofwane(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
sinaj:
enemy of progress sad

This is no imagination everything for real undecided
haaaaa......! This is a new year o better stop lieing oh, or is your name lietus?
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by thesuave10(m): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
Beeolhar?? grin smiley
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by SalomonKane: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
jakandeola:
man at 38 dat do mama thank u. I see u as hop.less
How do you know I'm 38? Then again, you're ignorant.

Didn't I tell you to piss off. tongue
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by HDee(m): 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
MzDeeb:
A friend of mine told me i had a cute smile[ Good dentition +White teeth] that could melt the heart of any guy...

Like seriously! I never did believe until i started receiving compliments from colleagues, acquaintances, even strangers i met in the bus[ Male&Female] or through social media.

To the extent that whenever most of my colleagues are kinda moody and i walk into their office and smile.. They cheer up almost immediately.

I am grateful to God for the gift though *winks*

Seriously?
You mean any guy?
I'm curious.. grin
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by agrovick(m): 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
That will be 'you don't have sense'
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by bonfreregong: 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
sinaj:
no o!

Not happy bite.

He came to see my dad to negotiate for my dowry. But immediately I walked in, he looked at me and said Baby you beautiful, Baby you smart, Baby you a genuis! As a matter of fact I ain't negotiating anymore.

He opened his briefcase, brought out stacks of dollar nd gave my dad.

My dad looked at me nd said Smart baby, get your clothes nd follow ur man cool
Aunty fantasy period is over.
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by bonfreregong: 12:01am On Jan 02, 2017
SalomonKane:
Abeg get lost.
Mr Kane no lemme nail again o lol
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by ashewoboy(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2017
Leriebloom:
You are talented smiley

you are sexy. good for my bed.
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by sinaj(f): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2017
bonfreregong:
Aunty fantasy period is over.
it ain't fantasy jore sad

That's why I don't like telling people things sad
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by chimalisco19(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2017
sinaj:
Best compliment I ever got is... Baby you smart! you beautiful! You a genius! cheesy

Another truthful lie, take kiss[quote][right][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][img][/img]
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by bonfreregong: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2017
sinaj:
OK oo,enjoy tha ride.
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by chimalisco19(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2017
Mine, was after first business, the second time she saw me and complained that she can't do business again with me that ma dick is too heavy for her.
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2017
thesuave10:
Beeolhar?? grin smiley

why did u mention my name
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by thesuave10(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2017
beeolhar:

why did u mention my name

Felt I know you some how . Are you dark skinned slim and live in Lagos? grin
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by thesuave10(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2017
sinaj:

It's ok sinaj. You can tell me anything over lunch at happy bite grin tongue
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by sinaj(f): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2017
thesuave10:

It's ok sinaj. You can tell me anything over lunch at happy bite grin tongue
u nd diz happy bite sef grin
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by thesuave10(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2017
sinaj:
u nd diz happy bite sef grin

Hehe it's a nice spot in ph na tongue wink
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by dabrightt: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2017
Penisinpenisout:
just finished a round of hot steaming coitus with this girl, we were both sweating and she said:

"Nyash no get teeth but e dey cut shiit"

she looked me in the eye and said that to me. i don't even know what that means
Brother you need to do dry fasting 36 days so that your los glory can be recovered for you...you don't know what dat means you will know latter*..oku obo
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by fattprince(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2017
Mine was hearing a girl tell my sisters ''This your brother is very handsome ooo''
The other one was my friend(female) girlfriend telling my friend ''ahn ahn,He is cute''.
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by adegeye38(m): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
To i and my two friends
She was like you you guys are all tall and handsome in similar ways, which is not very common, girls will fight over you..., i was like... smiley
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mine was from my friends mum and her friend i came to visit my friend... We where just about my friend girlfriend gisting den she told him dat his girl has no butt dat and her clothes dosent fit her cause she doesn't have but den dey turned to me and said u are very handsome don't date a girl with out good butt (seriously!!!!!)
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
thesuave10:

Felt I know you some how . Are you dark skinned slim and live in Lagos? grin

I am light skinned and i m not slim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man / I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture / Na Money Be Fine Bobo (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.