Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex (6047 Views)

Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / Men/Women What Attributes Do You Look Out For In An Opposite Sex For Marriage? / Whats The Most Annoying Question An Opposite Sex Has Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by thesuave10(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
beeolhar:

I am light skinned and i m not slim

Oh aii. Guess it ain't you I had in mind.
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
"I love your shape and you skin glows which cream do you use?"
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by Frankicent(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
sinaj:
no o!

Not happy bite.

He came to see my dad to negotiate for my dowry. But immediately I walked in, he looked at me and said Baby you beautiful, Baby you smart, Baby you a genuis! As a matter of fact I ain't negotiating anymore.

He opened his briefcase, brought out stacks of dollar nd gave my dad.

My dad looked at me nd said Smart baby, get your clothes nd follow ur man cool

Hmmm somebody call 911
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by sinaj(f): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2017
Frankicent:

Hmmm somebody call 911
Maka why

1 Like

Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by erico2k2(m): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
sinaj:
Best compliment I ever got is... Baby you smart! you beautiful! You a genius! cheesy
All this PH people . I hail .
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
She said when someone hears you talk or look at you they will think you can't hurt a fly,pls hold my hands let me stand up to use the loo.bedroom bully oshi
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by sinaj(f): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
erico2k2:

All this PH people . I hail .
lol grin
Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by janefrancisca(f): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
The best so far is from my 17 year old brother. He was asked why he doesn't have a gf wen most of his friends av started dating...his reply was just something else...his exact words were" am not my friends, I am me and besides if I want to date, dat will be wen am grown up and ready for marriage...and d girl has to be just like my elder sister in everything..(dats me)...wow...I was so taken aback and I asked him y...he said " u are my special aunty okwy...I just pray u marry a good man...and I was like...hmm...thanks...I think dats d best so far cos it came from my bro

1 Like

Re: Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex by harriet412(f): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
He said . "I Love the way you giggle, just the sound of it melts my heart " . Was blushing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat / Do Guys Still Fall For This? (pics) / I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.