Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) (20110 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Abeg make anoda person suggest for the guy, I wan compare nd contrast
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Update pls
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Vincent5231: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
THIS IS THE END I GUESS.... I FEEL LIKE TO GO FFUCKC ASHAWOE.... MAN EVERYTHING MESSED UP

AFTER the chat in d afternoon.. i bone everything...bathe dressed And went to her side...

Saw her she greeted.. i say am fine

Just now.. her boyfriend sees me.. the first word he said..

Shey be i won toast him girl?...
I say How?.. he said him girl show am all the chats I posted here..

My head burst... i felt code shivering tru my spines.... above all i felt ashamed

Because this his boyfriend take me as a boy in d street.. Na see him de say i de toast his girl.. which was partialy true...

I could see d anger in his eyes..
So I Tried to.. bring d anger down..

Me was like..

Bros i be your boy o... ah nor toast your girl.. i fit show you d chats o..

I only offered to take her out...
Nothing else... how i go gist my oga girl...

That calm him down...

5Minutes out.. i called him out make we take a strow..
Kinda like apologizing.. If That's how he sees it.. i got no intention of gistin his girl..

BUT he made me understand say him Don de d game ...SHARPLY.. HE KNOWS WHAT'SSUP.. he made me understand after i take am out.. i go come toast am.. which Any sensible boyfriend Observe..

Then i realised say i fuckd up....

But he told me no problem.say make other ear nor hear am.. . Because in d chats i didn't toast his girl.. only offered to take her out..

I just calm him down.. make him nor vex.. he said Okay make i nor worry..

But I know him go get me for mind

Just left there.. she and her boyfriend with some boys sat outside.. i feel terrible.. no how no how.. the matter go come outside.. it soon spread...

Have deleted her number... am ashamed to even look at her..

It can never work... time to plan my life straight... and look to my future..

But believe me.. i make this girl regret.. ever showing my chats to her boyfriend... Tats my next target.
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lol
Ahya
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by bomasek(m): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
Let it go,u fvck some and lust after others. That's life for u.
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Theflint1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Theflint1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Theflint1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bro respect urself before you chop slap(s). You played and lost, move on. Nice try!
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
E
Vincent5231:
THIS IS THE END I GUESS.... I FEEL LIKE TO GO FFUCKC ASHAWOE.... MAN EVERYTHING MESSED UP

AFTER the chat in d afternoon.. i bone everything...bathe dressed And went to her side...

Saw her she greeted.. i say am fine

Just now.. her boyfriend sees me.. the first word he said..

Shey be i won toast him girl?...
I say How?.. he said him girl show am all the chats I posted here..

My head burst... i felt code shivering tru my spines.... above all i felt ashamed

Because this his boyfriend take me as a boy in d street.. Na see him de say i de toast his girl.. which was partialy true...

I could see d anger in his eyes..
So I Tried to.. bring d anger down..

Me was like..

Bros i be your boy o... ah nor toast your girl.. i fit show you d chats o..

I only offered to take her out...
Nothing else... how i go gist my oga girl...

That calm him down...

5Minutes out.. i called him out make we take a strow..
Kinda like apologizing.. If That's how he sees it.. i got no intention of gistin his girl..

BUT he made me understand say him Don de d game ...SHARPLY.. HE KNOWS WHAT'SSUP.. he made me understand after i take am out.. i go come toast am.. which Any sensible boyfriend Observe..

Then i realised say i fuckd up....

But he told me no problem.say make other ear nor hear am.. . Because in d chats i didn't toast his girl.. only offered to take her out..

I just calm him down.. make him nor vex.. he said Okay make i nor worry..

But I know him go get me for mind

Just left there.. she and her boyfriend with some boys sat outside.. i feel terrible.. no how no how.. the matter go come outside.. it soon spread...

Have deleted her number... am ashamed to even look at her..

It can never work... time to plan my life straight... and look to my future..

But believe me.. i make this girl regret.. ever showing my chats to her boyfriend... Tats my next target.

Awwww....
Didn't end as anticipated, messed up Shit.
Anyways, a worthy experience.
Don't regret Shit, raise your head high and leave the babe.
The boyfriend would leave her one day. And her eyes would clear.

Bro, if you her any day, pretend as if Shit never happened.
Talk normally.

May the forces be with you.
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Vincent5231: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
Optimusmind.. am ashamed.. i feel d pain.. can't even hide my face.. my guts betrayed... bro.. i feel emotional shut down.

Thanks for the help.. and everyone Who contributed.. That's just how it is..

Maybe Because i don't Ave ride Yet.. but i will before this year ends..
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Vincent5231: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
Theflint1:
Bro respect urself before you chop slap(s). You played and lost, move on. Nice try!

Yes i did played and lost.. i move on.not d end.. have learnt my lessons. Have learnt d mistakes.. have learnt my flops...

Believe me ...this has taught me a lesson..

1) you can never read a girl mind
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by smark61: 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Theflint1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Vincent5231:

Yes i did played and lost.. i move on.not d end.. have learnt my lessons. Have learnt d mistakes.. have learnt my flops...

Believe me ...this has taught me a lesson..

1) you can never read a girl mind

True man, it's mostly guess work and confidence.
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Vincent5231:
Optimusmind.. am ashamed.. i feel d pain.. can't even hide my face.. my guts betrayed... bro.. i feel emotional shut down.

Thanks for the help.. and everyone Who contributed.. That's just how it is..

Maybe Because i don't Ave ride Yet.. but i will before this year ends..

Solider on brother. You'd be great
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
uzuede4:
Op, you should be ashamed of yourself.
seriouzly, 20k! I fit turn dis amount to millions. Dats wat this op wants to use and Bleep a gal. To think dat someone might be Bleep*ing d same gal for free. Op's brain needs factory data reset
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by IBpaul(m): 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
you are looking for posts baa, you have gotn it.

Oya receive brain.
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by obontami: 6:00am On Jan 05, 2017
uzuede4:
Op, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Ashamed of his self because he wants to have sex ?
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by obontami: 6:04am On Jan 05, 2017
Kingsley10000:
first of all u have to display some level of confident whenever u're with her,be bold and always look into her eyes while u talk

secondly u have to show the girl u're a bad boy and lively to be with,start using flirty words on her

invite her to ur house,buy her drinks,chicken or snacks....make sure ur room is well decorated and condusive.if u have telly or laptop,put a romantic movie(pirates or karma sutra) or any movie that they sex very well.....

make sure shez sitting on the bed,tell her u have something very special for her,tell her to close her eyes while u fold one of ur hands,use one to cover her eyes.......kiss her,and on the neck,start handling her boobs,suck and bite the nipples softly for like 3mins

draw her pants and start fingering her on the pvssy

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by obontami: 6:07am On Jan 05, 2017
Kingsley10000:
But op,is it not too early to start fvcking this year

Funny enough I 've not fccck any girl this year. I'm actually taking my time so I can have a mind-blowing sex not just sex sha.
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by fergieboy: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2017
I like that gal.. Kudos to her .

She is just like my gal who shows me her chat of how other guys do toast her.. Loyal gals tongue

They are hard to come by
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Vincent5231: 7:58am On Jan 05, 2017
fergieboy:
I like that gal.. Kudos to her .

She is just like my gal who shows me her chat of how other guys do toast her.. Loyal gals tongue

They are hard to come by

Did i toast her?... your Just sounding like his boyfriend.. I only offered take her out.. how that one take be toast...

Besides other guys de quench d girl for backyard.. That's what am certainly sure of... and one day i will.. just a matter of time... It's not Yet over bro...

I bounce back like basketball.. that same girl i must taste that yansh... a promised
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by bomasek(m): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2017
Vincent5231:

Did i toast her?... your Just sounding like his boyfriend.. I only offered take her out.. how that one take be toast...

Besides other guys de quench d girl for backyard.. That's what am certainly sure of... and one day i will.. just a matter of time... It's not Yet over bro...

I bounce back like basketball.. that same girl i must taste that yansh... a promised
Where u base?
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Vincent5231: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2017
bomasek:
Where u base?

Port harcourt
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by bomasek(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2017
Vincent5231:

Port harcourt
Where this matter happen cause I dey borokiri
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Vincent5231: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2017
bomasek:
Where this matter happen cause I dey borokiri

Ph here now
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by bomasek(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2017
Vincent5231:

Ph here now
Your place for PH no get address
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Kingsley10000: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2017
op so ur 3000 for subscription just go like that.....chai cheesy

u fall hand small sha,
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Vincent5231: 11:25am On Jan 05, 2017
Kingsley10000:
op so ur 3000 for subscription just go like that.....chai cheesy

u fall hand small sha,

That's nothing bro. Wetin pain me Na my pride.. am ashamed ...can't even look up straight to her face or so..
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Kingsley10000: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
Vincent5231:

That's nothing bro. Wetin pain me Na my pride.. am ashamed ...can't even look up straight to her face or so..
that's something dude,even it's just a chicken change to u,she doesn't worth it....why are u ashamed? sounds ridiculous

and u contemplating visiting brothel,'m not in support of that....use that money to invest in something worthwhile or try get a gf

if the latter seem hard to u,you can self-service(mastubate)whenever the urge intensifies(don't over do it,atleast 2times in a week)

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND INVEST
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Vincent5231: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kingsley10000:
that's something dude,even it's just a chicken change to u,she doesn't worth it....why are u ashamed? sounds ridiculous

and u contemplating visiting brothel,'m not in support of that....use that money to invest in something worthwhile or try get a gf

if the latter seem hard to u,you can self-service(mastubate)whenever the urge intensifies(don't over do it,atleast 2times in a week)

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND INVEST

I ffuc pusy Any time i want bro.. That's Not a problem...
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by OMOTOWO(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2017
Johnlenoxx:
i have a friend that loves women too much,,,this one time a lady visited him ..he simply told the lady nice ass you ve got..can you raise your skirt up.will like to see your ass... grin grin guess what ?the lady raised her skirt and that was how he tapped the ass and took her into his chambers,,the formular works for him in most cases and fails in some cases...now what i discovered bout him is 1)he is very confident,,2)he is good looking and speaks very well.3) has a well furnished apartment...mere looking at him you think he is a very rich boy but he aint even working..just a regular tweener that loves dressing well and understands that women loves lies and bad boys..
55S225N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. / How To Know If A Girl Really Love You? / 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.