Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" (136482 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by freshkik(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
obataokenwa:
On being intelligent.... you got right to be more intelligent than me but I'm contented with where God has placed me today and whenever I look back, intelligence didn't get me there but rather His grace upon my life and nothing more. I'm a graduate, but I control things without certificate. thanks
Nobody is claiming intelligence over u, just say u shld make intelligent arguments, honestly i thank God for your life bro, but you claim God's favour is what lifted u to where u are today, that's cool, so tell me, ll the God that elevated you to your present level be proud that his child that he took from nothing to sometime, is now condemning others, n looking at ppl from other tribes as inferior to him , (bcoz u clearly stated something like this abi u don forget).... n u claim u don't tKe things here serious, well just know what u type is read by many, n u don't know how dept ur message here came go far n deep in ppl's mind, y not encourage love, n unity instead of tribalism....n u saying i take things here to heart loool, no need to convince u otherwise, just look at when i registered and how many post i made, n i visit nairaland atleast 1 errday

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by sparkleRed(f): 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
[/b][b][sub][/sub][b][/b]
agrovick:

Wow! This is incredulous, I've always seen you as someone with a thick skin

Thick skin or not one needs to be appreciated and encouraged sometimes
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obataokenwa(m): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
freshkik:

Nobody is claiming intelligence over u, just say u shld make intelligent arguments, honestly i thank God for your life bro, but you claim God's favour is what lifted u to where u are today, that's cool, so tell me, ll the God that elevated you to your present level be proud that his child that he took from nothing to sometime, is now condemning others, n looking at ppl from other tribes as inferior to him , (bcoz u clearly stated something like this abi u don forget).... n u claim u don't tKe things here serious, well just know what u type is read by many, n u don't know how dept ur message here came go far n deep in ppl's mind, y not encourage love, n unity instead of tribalism....n u saying i take things here to heart loool, no need to convince u otherwise, just look at when i registered and how many post i made, n i visit nairaland atleast 1 errday
Mind you, I love God and He loves me more. Don't speak for Him about how He condemns. You're too serious for people like me. others reply me that I've made their day and that I'm too funny. one even replied me after much exchange abt tribe that I was too funny and today we follow each other and that's past bro. Do you really think I hate Afonja? Bro I catch fun here and it makes my life happy. you need to see how I laugh alone like a mad man in my room reading posts by people abt everything. Catch fun and judge not. You also got some habits that others detest, so work on yourself also. You can't steal my joy and make me too mean and serious. Work on those complain about you from people too. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by mhizzpatra(f): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
deathcomestoall:
I laugh in Greek. I am very sure, you are very unimaginitave and lack a critical mind that's why you don't use your head before typing rubbish. Lowself esteem, where? LOL. I know your type. You're beneath me, now get lost.

Alright then, truth is I don't know how to talk to ur type, it makes me feel little..and am so tired right now..so Truly I feel like getting lost (on my bed)
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by mhizzpatra(f): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
deathcomestoall:
You quoted me and I will respond in anyway I like. Busybody
Yh yh.. I am busy..
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by freshkik(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
obataokenwa:
Mind you, I love God and He loves me more. Don't speak for Him about how He condemns. You're too serious for people like me. others reply me that I've made their day and that I'm too funny. one even replied me after much exchange abt tribe that I was too funny and today we follow each other and that's past bro. Do you really think I hate Afonja? Bro I catch fun here and it makes my life happy. you need to see how I laugh alone like a mad man in my room reading posts by people abt everything. Catch fun and judge not. You also got some habits that others detest, so work on yourself also. You can't steal my joy and make me too mean and serious. Work on those complain about you from people too. Thanks
Well, maybe i take some things too serious tho, but uno somethings are too serious to joke with on a platform like this, tribalism in d last 2 to 3 years hv bcome more serious in 9ja, honestly my intention was mostly to attack ur mssg n not you..... If u ask me, i can put my money that, 70-90% of nairaland dat shout afonja,ipob, almaijri are not tribalist 1bit, i knw dat so if u say u not, i have no doubt, but na play play e dey take start, ur joke message my motivate some1 u dont know
Bro d fact i'm replying is dat i gat notin against u, but trust me i have seen how li2 playful things like dis grow, so dont blame me if u see this like over-reacting
* for example, dis tribalism argument if u remember, wen dey post a bad news, u just see ppl writing things like "NCAN for aba or from ilorin or from american reporting* lol it was funny den, but if u nothing d accusation n insult is more serious now,
* i follow an american urban site mediatakeout (dot)com n like play 1 guy was always very racist, n he was not too taken seriously n b4 u no, more racist commenters where coming n it was getting worse, even comments against minors n raped victims, dey had to ban many of dem, its not as bad as b4 , but 1z in a way u might still come across such

i just want u to get 1 thing brother, my comments is not against u, its against ur comments, but i go try relax small sha, n errm make i follow you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obataokenwa(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
freshkik:

Well, maybe i take some things too serious tho, but uno somethings are too serious to joke with on a platform like this, tribalism in d last 2 to 3 years hv bcome more serious in 9ja, honestly my intention was mostly to attack ur mssg n not you..... If u ask me, i can put my money that, 70-90% of nairaland dat shout afonja,ipob, almaijri are not tribalist 1bit, i knw dat so if u say u not, i have no doubt, but na play play e dey take start, ur joke message my motivate some1 u dont know
Bro d fact i'm replying is dat i gat notin against u, but trust me i have seen how li2 playful things like dis grow, so dont blame me if u see this like over-reacting
* for example, dis tribalism argument if u remember, wen dey post a bad news, u just see ppl writing things like "NCAN for aba or from ilorin or from american reporting* lol it was funny den, but if u nothing d accusation n insult is more serious now,
* i follow an american urban site mediatakeout (dot)com n like play 1 guy was always very racist, n he was not too taken seriously n b4 u no, more racist commenters where coming n it was getting worse, even comments against minors n raped victims, dey had to ban many of dem, its not as bad as b4 , but 1z in a way u might still come across such

i just want u to get 1 thing brother, my comments is not against u, its against ur comments, but i go try relax small sha, n errm make i follow you grin
One of my rules in life, I don't do things for too long. check my comments previously before now. I started enjoying myself with afonja and wailers news just a week now. check. I know when to stop and choose another cause. sincerely u need to see how me and my junior sister do laugh whenever she comes across funny comments or me do same. it's fun to me and nothing more. In my business I trust Hausas more than my people.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by slytubadth(m): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
Kellibae:
Curvyibogirl.. ur story was quite intriguing n interesting.
but are lucky i said before
Thank God u used ur head.
The ''DEMONS'' are here waiting for dat part where u will say he bleeped u then they ll be very happy.. dnt ask me why.

But i hope u heed to my earlier advice u are my sister obvioulsy younger than i can phatom from ur write up...therefore im more experienced
So i wont decieve u.
Take care dearie

To me that could have been the most interesting part but she never got to that part.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
CaraJewel:
phone call is rare to me..Have a robust night

Evening Cara.. grin
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by agrovick(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
sparkleRed:
[/b][b][sub][/sub][b][/b]
Thick skin or not one needs to be appreciated and encouraged sometimes
True that, Mami.
Do you write?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
mhizzpatra:

hurt my feelings? Well, a bit, I just have this concern for people with Low self esteem..so when I come across them, am a bit hurt.

Low self-esteem huh? You some kinda psychologist dear? grin
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by torqque7(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
deathcomestoall:
Lol, the fact that I lost someone very close to me.

Wow..that person must have been really special to you for your to have a username inspired by such person..anyway sorry for loss...hmm but that username tho lol,paints a picture In people's minds that the babe might be one of those weirdos that are really into rock music grin..u know humans are talented in judging a book by its cover lol.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Good thing I'm not here to make friends.
torqque7:

Wow..that person must have been really special to you for your to have a username inspired by such person..anyway sorry for loss...hmm but that username tho lol,paints a picture In people's minds that the babe might be one of those weirdos that are really into rock music grin..u know humans are talented in judging a book by its cover lol.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by mhizzpatra(f): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2017
thesuave10:

Low self-esteem huh? You some kinda psychologist dear? grin
Well..i guess tongue
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by akandry: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2017
Op when are you completing your story am tired of coming back to check for update tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 1:10am On Jan 06, 2017
thesuave10:

Evening Cara.. grin
Hello
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CyberGypsy(m): 1:12am On Jan 06, 2017
CaraJewel:
Hello

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 1:15am On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=CyberGypsy post=52570307][/quote]Hahahaha...ilove that kid
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CyberGypsy(m): 1:21am On Jan 06, 2017
CaraJewel:
Hahahaha...ilove that kid
how you doing cutey? .. that was me ashually..
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 1:42am On Jan 06, 2017
CyberGypsy:
how you doing cutey? .. that was me ashually..
Am ok.u
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CyberGypsy(m): 1:53am On Jan 06, 2017
CaraJewel:
Am ok.u
am alright, why you up so late?

did you attend a vigil
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
CaraJewel:
Hello
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
CaraJewel:
Hello

How has you and Owerri been?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
mhizzpatra:

Well..i guess tongue

Hehehe Read me Then cheesy tongue
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
thesuave10:

How has you and Owerri been?
Am good,not in owerri
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
CaraJewel:
Am good,not in owerri

Alright so where you at the then?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
thesuave10:

Alright so where you at the then?
My villa,u
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
CaraJewel:
My villa,u

Owerri will be in Enugu next week tho
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
thesuave10:
Owerri will be in Enugu next week tho
Ok
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
CaraJewel:
Ok

The email stuff, you got it?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 12:12am On Jan 07, 2017
thesuave10:

The email stuff, you got it?
Nope
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 12:17am On Jan 07, 2017
CaraJewel:
Nope

Aii I think it went through now. Check it out

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / 15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl). / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.