Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" (136679 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by bamdelarf(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
u tried dear...nice write up..thou v not written any bfr bt dea r sme little errors..maybe while trying to cut it short.....nice one. plx mention me wen u av anoda nice stuffs lyk Ds.....

#smiles
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by hAlexandro(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
You try keep it up
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

Hiya... Cara grin
Hey
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
CaraJewel:
Hey

Sup? You slept for quite a while
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by MrMacinterchi1: 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
kstix:

Lol. Me sef tire ooo. Lets pray and fast that tottenham do the needful today
Praying for someone's failure . Smh
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by torqque7(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
deathcomestoall:
Lol, I have my bad sides.

LOL trust me most men would rather av the bad side than have a cheap girlfriend or wife that jumps into any car that pulls over for her,a hoe can't be changed but your bad side can be worked on wink smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

Sup? You slept for quite a while
??.twas midnyt.so yea

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
CaraJewel:
??.twas midnyt.so yea

Hehehe ahswear. . Looks like we're about to do it again.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by kstix(m): 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
MrMacinterchi1:

Praying for someone's failure . Smh
Please is your enemy someone or a thing. Pray for your enemies that want to harm you to succeed then.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by MrMacinterchi1: 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
toprealman:
Oga most peeps here are better than you in not a few ways! Just don't take things personal, be happy and always remember that you are not the best but can be.....if and only if you pay the dues by working hard.
I love ur words ,truly I do. Nobody knows it all. We know nothing ,all we know we learn from others.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 12:01am On Jan 04, 2017
thesuave10:

Hehehe ahswear. . Looks like we're about to do it again.
Must do
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 12:03am On Jan 04, 2017
CaraJewel:
Must do

Lol nah, got a meeting tomorrow. Looks like you've got a free day ahead of ya?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by MrMacinterchi1: 12:07am On Jan 04, 2017
kstix:

Please is your enemy someone or a thing. Pray for your enemies that want to harm you to succeed then.

I just read ur signature and I think I got some infor there. Those are nice words, truly. Maybe I might have to support those that have ur mindset against ur beloved club... I mean, that the fun of the game. is it not?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 12:13am On Jan 04, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol nah, got a meeting tomorrow. Looks like you've got a free day ahead of ya?
Nah?.wont u sleep to be strong for the meeting.i guess we contradicted ourselves starting from ur question to which i replied must do.i meant sleep.u thought i meant chatting.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by thesuave10(m): 12:18am On Jan 04, 2017
CaraJewel:
Nah?.wont u sleep to be strong for the meeting.i guess we contradicted ourselves starting from ur question to which i replied must do.i meant sleep.u thought i meant chatting.

Yh...hehehe I can see that. That's why prefer phone calls sometimes. Later tho. Have a swell night
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CaraJewel(f): 12:26am On Jan 04, 2017
thesuave10:

Yh...hehehe I can see that. That's why prefer phone calls sometimes. Later tho. Have a swell night
phone call is rare to me..Have a robust night
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by kechywillz(m): 12:28am On Jan 04, 2017
Am following
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by kstix(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2017
MrMacinterchi1:

I just read ur signature and I think I got some infor there. Those are nice words, truly. Maybe I might have to support those that have ur mindset against ur beloved club... I mean, that the fun of the game. is it not?
Exactly. To each his own. That's the beauty of the game like u rightly said.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by kstix(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2017
Culin:

Enemies!!
Lol. U would do the same to my club, wont u?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by kkins25(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2017
MARKone:
Bia Nwa Ada Curvu ru akovu come and finish ya story angry. Your story is fake but quite interesting, who serves wine in a ceramic cup cheesy.

You had a bad dream, the next day u decided, while going to the "slaughter house" to arm yourself with a mini pink dress, gladiators sandals, and rich make up, you no even think of Bible and anointing oil, or even jazz sef.

Haha...
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by torqque7(m): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
deathcomestoall:
Lol, I have my bad sides.

By the way ur moniker is interesting ..what inspired it?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by mhizzpatra(f): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
deathcomestoall:
Did I hurt your feelings. I am what I am, decent. I don't need to prove anything, you deciphered it. Deal with it.
hurt my feelings? Well, a bit, I just have this concern for people with Low self esteem..so when I come across them, am a bit hurt.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by mhizzpatra(f): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
deathcomestoall:
I don't even know the writer. So why should I have a problem with her. I stated my opinion. I hope you also quoted everybody that had a similar post to mine. Yes I detest materialistic people playing self righteous.

I didn't ask what you detest, take it easy on yourself..
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obataokenwa(m): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
freshkik:

try n be intelligent ok, it might be hard for you for u, but it's worth the effort, so anybody that refuse to be a tribalist is an afonja? ai then i agree dat i am 1, but if by dat, n calling brown roof, u referring to me as a yoruba person, well it wld still be cool, but i'm actually from ughelli-south in delta state, n have lived in both pH, warri n lag, so please continue to be a clown, it's kinda entertaining lol, n btw i gat igbo and yoruba relatives, so maybe i'll ask if they always hide their brown roofs in your oga's mechanic workshop, whenever i come around, bcoz i hadn't seen that kinda roof in their houses
Bro I'm on nairaland to catch fun and make my day happy especially whenever I'm alone in the compound sitting outside while I watch my dogs run around for exercise. You take thoughts here personal bro. you need to see how I laugh so hard typing this things bro. if u may know, I was born and bread in Kaduna, schooled at owerri, served in Lagos. I be all weather bro. catch fun an be happy here. nothing personal
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obataokenwa(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
freshkik:

try n be intelligent ok, it might be hard for you for u, but it's worth the effort, so anybody that refuse to be a tribalist is an afonja? ai then i agree dat i am 1, but if by dat, n calling brown roof, u referring to me as a yoruba person, well it wld still be cool, but i'm actually from ughelli-south in delta state, n have lived in both pH, warri n lag, so please continue to be a clown, it's kinda entertaining lol, n btw i gat igbo and yoruba relatives, so maybe i'll ask if they always hide their brown roofs in your oga's mechanic workshop, whenever i come around, bcoz i hadn't seen that kinda roof in their houses
On being intelligent.... you got right to be more intelligent than me but I'm contented with where God has placed me today and whenever I look back, intelligence didn't get me there but rather His grace upon my life and nothing more. I'm a graduate, but I control things without certificate. thanks
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by WORLDHISTORY101(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
deathcomestoall:
Ok then, noted.
Do you receive PMs now? May I send one?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by freshkik(m): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
obataokenwa:
Bro I'm on nairaland to catch fun and make my day happy especially whenever I'm alone in the compound sitting outside while I watch my dogs run around for exercise. You take thoughts here personal bro. you need to see how I laugh so hard typing this things bro. if u may know, I was born and bread in Kaduna, schooled at owerri, served in Lagos. I be all weather bro. catch fun an be happy here. nothing personal
Dis is how u catch fun undecided
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Yes
WORLDHISTORY101:

Do you receive PMs now? May I send one?
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
You quoted me and I will respond in anyway I like. Busybody
mhizzpatra:

I didn't ask what you detest, take it easy on yourself..
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by WORLDHISTORY101(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
I laugh in Greek. I am very sure, you are very unimaginitave and lack a critical mind that's why you don't use your head before typing rubbish. Lowself esteem, where? LOL. I know your type. You're beneath me, now get lost.
mhizzpatra:

hurt my feelings? Well, a bit, I just have this concern for people with Low self esteem..so when I come across them, am a bit hurt.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lol, the fact that I lost someone very close to me.
torqque7:

By the way ur moniker is interesting ..what inspired it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / 15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.